+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LG mobile complaint

This is a discussion on LG mobile complaint within the Mobile Handsets forums, part of the Telecom category; i have purchased lg cookie pep in march..before 15 days it creates some problem like heat during charging outgoing voice ...

Unregistered

Default LG mobile complaint

i have purchased lg cookie pep in march..before 15 days it creates some problem like heat during charging outgoing voice problem,hang up,when i m using this some times function dsnt work properly then i gave to lg care for helping..they give me 2 days time then i m going to recieve and in 2 or 3 days theyu create same problem an di gave my cell 3 times for repairin bt i m not satisfied...plz help me fast

snehacute98

Thumbs up LG

Hi.........
    The problem that u got is cant rectified......because the mobile lg cookie pep of all phones having same problem...its a worst phone....its a failure model....lg make modification to that mobile as so many times....present the current software version is e6 in that phone..if u change the software its no use...its completely handset problem..if u have chance replace the phone with another model/////

mrinmoycrj

Default Complain against my GM200 set

After purchasing the set on 27.01.10 (GM 200) I.E.M.I. No.-353034033326101, the set has gone out of order for three times. In all the occasions it has been repaired in sevice center at Benachity Market, Durgapur, Dt.-Burdwan (West Bengal).Even at present it is in the service center. Please change the defective set immediately.

Unregistered

Default lg gs290 complaint

I bought a lg gs290 two months back......my touch screen is not working now ....i gave it in the authorized service center but it has been since three days they have not serviced it ...and the reason thy say is they are yet to receive the stock from chennai .....i wanna state here that since being a authorized service center they should maintain stock as well.. but they dont have it ... if thet dont have it they should have some alternate to get the stock immediately .....this is rediculus tat they say they dont have stock for the past 4 days plz look into this and take some action......

Unregistered

Post Poor Servise from MTS

I am the Nagesh Gaikwad from pune.User of MTS from last 8 monts and for the first 3 months i dont have any problem with my device but from last 3 months i am facing problem regarding browsing and downloading.MTS claims speed upto 3.2mbps but hardly i get speed upto 5 kbps and i complained in technical care support of MTS at least 10 times but only thing is that they only gave assurance 'your problem will solve in 72 hr, but still i cant get solution regarding my complaint and if i complaint again they tell me the same thhing again and again..the last option for me is that to contact with you .Because company just misguide the customer and fooling the people.
    And another problem is that for every plan i have to get validity of 30 days but in every month for the 6-7 days the device get deactivated. they accept this problem but donot give any solutionthis is nothing but fooling the people. Please do something

ganesh bhegade

Default LG Mobile gs290

hello,

i have taken new LG moblie GS290 model, the mobile switching off by automatically. whats the problem..? hangigng problem, incoming call not get vice. some problem in this LG gs290 moblile. so please solve this problem.

thank you
    ganesh

Unregistered

Default mobile touch pad

sir
    i have lg gs290 its touch pad do not work from past 15 days , iam not getting sevice from lg service center . will u sugest me which service u can ge me ,

anand narsale

Unregistered

Post Issues with the LG mobile

Hi, This is Suman from Vishakapatnam as i have purchased 2 LG GS290 mobile phones on 25.8.2010 from the day i have purchased the phones i am facing the problems with my two LG GS 290 phones the major problem that mobile touch does not work, the mobile freezes and mobile freezes when i try to open camera there is not data on the mobile i use my mobile for general purpose i have checked with the LG service center (Sree Sai Ganesh Infotech, Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh) multiple times and the recent JOB Ref Numbers : RNA101224057205 & RNA101220011952 and the rep who attend my concern has very rude behaviour but i was trying to resolve my issue but that person from Sree Sai Ganesh Infotech forced me to raise a complaint with consumer court, the main reason why i wants to complaint i been the delighted customer of LG products but after the conservation with the service person from Sree Sai Ganesh Infotech i have decided to make sure that no one else of my well wisher does not purchase any LG product it does not matter that it only the issue with the LG mobile the service what i receive from LG service center is most insulting moment, I want the issue to be fixed because from the day i puchased the mobiles i have walked into servcie center more than 5 times but still i have the same issue looking forward expecting support for consumer court of India and the rights give to the consumer

Suman

manoj surve

Default here i am not receive my lg phone GU220

as on 06-02-2011 i was submit phone GU220 at Ur service center that is located in andheri east {sakinaka}
    but the problem is that concern person Mr.suchit he is working in Ur office.
    when ever i called or personly to go at UR office Mr.suchit always give me one resone ur phone is still in working process. this is happened from last 2 week.
    so plz take action on this other wise i will give this complain to Jago Grahak Jago

anuj kumar verma

Default Lggu220 complaint

I have purchased the mobile lggu220 on 15-08-2010.after purchasing mobile in first month many times i face the problem with message and message could not be sent to any number. I went to the service centre and he said that this problem is of software. And i satisfy thier service but after 3-4 months without fallen or pressing the mobile screen the display had gone and in service centre he said that this mobile has fall or press . I faced the sme problem many-2 times. Plzzzzzzzzzzz replace my mobile in warranty period or i will go in consumer forum opposite lg service.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast