+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

micromax customer care

This is a discussion on micromax customer care within the Mobile Handsets forums, part of the Telecom category; hi job sheet no. 2952 date submitted 21 Aug 2010 this is kiran loy from mumbai. i was recommended that ...

Default micromax customer care

hi
    job sheet no. 2952
    date submitted 21 Aug 2010

this is kiran loy from mumbai. i was recommended that micromax cell is good. hence go w900 on april. it started giving problem by mid august. since its in warranty wasn't so worried. I went about searching for a micromax service center it took me 2 days, the site also deosn't have the customer care numbers, they have only 2 centers in mumbai (parel and kandivali.)

I went to the center its just a mobile selling shop, small non a/c no place to sit have to crowd around at the counter to be heard.

I gave them my cell, they had no knowledge on the working of w900. they tried 2 or 3 things with it, like reinstalling the software, fixing the touch pad, 3 days and after spending more money on travelling nothing worked.

they said the board needs to be replaced and the cell will be given back if i am lucky in a months time.

after that they haven't answered my calls. I am calling the gurgaon main customer care since then, they too have no clue when it will be ready, even they cant reach their customer care in mumbai

Default Regarding Handfree

I Lokesh and I have purchase a handset (micromax X-360) with invoice number DL/1166/00001/8587 from essar Telecom retail ltd. shop no-35, pitampura Delhi-10034 on 14 July 2010 but after 13 days hand free is not working then I reached your authorized service center which is Telecom System 84 avtar enclave paschim vihar dlehi-110063 on 7 aug 2010 they loged a complaint against it and executive incharge committed me that they will return it to me on 14 aug 2010 but still they are not responding and also call tried on 01145597092,9873645434 but they not picking the call . My Job Order Number is (TLIMMX-1900) kindly advice me what should I do. Kindly check & revert.

Unregistered

this is Mamta Tiwari from mumbai. i was recommended that micromax cell is good. hence go Q3 series on June. it started giving problem by mid July. since its in warranty wasn't so worried. I went about searching for a micromax service center on net but its all wrong information and all wrong numbers feeded its not at all updated , the site also deosn't have the customer care numbers. No information is given properly on net, no contact numbers are working and really i am fed up with this Dirty company MICROMAX Which has made my life misserable and really waste of money and also time
    its a useless product wioth useless company who has provided this kind of phone

PLEASE SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPANY AND STOP FOOLING PEOPLE AROUND IF U CANT PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE DONT ENTER THE MARKET.

BLOODY SHIT OF U ALL AND THE PEOLE WHO SELL UR PRODUCT.

MAMTA TIWARI

Default Complain against micromax q3 series

This is mamta tiwari - 9892893866 - if something can be done please call on this number. Expect something good result from u

very bad experience with this phone
    a worst company and the distributors are more worst then this
    i dont know
    i want my hand set replace as they had promised me to give me a new hand set
    this is the 8th time in 3 months that i am coming for repair and still not done wat are they doing god knows.
    Please close ur company its not worth to be in the market

making fool of people

i want the new hand set or please pay my money back to me.

I want my money back its hard earned money not made by making fool of people
    and also our maney is valued so please if u can give back my money and take ur handset i really want my money back and please take back ur hand set

very very very very bad experience thanks a lot to make me realise never trust & test with new company.

Unregistered

Angry very bad experience with the micromax cell

the mobile service is very bad : micro max x235 : cost 2400
    the day i bought it charged for 3 hours and then the next minute the battery goes dead and when took the customer care center they say that they cannot do anything.

Idresh

Default Very problem my cell phone

I Idresh and I have purchase a handset (micromax Q-2) with invoice number 783 from Panchsheell Mobiles shivaji nagar Linepar Moradabad on26 june 2010 but after 3 monthcell phone is not working then I reached your authorized service center which isAkshat Worldline Chadda complex gmd road Moradabad on 25 sept. 2010 they loged a complaint against it and executive incharge committed me that they will return it to me on 30 sept. 2010 but still they are not responding and also call tried on0591-3298884 but they not picking the call . kindly advice me what should I do. Kindly check & revert.please quickly action my subject.

Unregistered

Default Micromax Q5 Handset out of order within 2 months from date of purchase

This is to bring to everybody's knowledge that i have purchased a Micromax Q5 handset from Spice Retail Ltd. Shop No. 1062 , Opp parshavnath City Mall , Sonepat ( Haryana ) on 01-07-2010.
    It worked somehow upto 23/9/2010 and finally stopped proper functioning.
    First of all this is very pathetic that the device has gone into a DEAD Mode just in 2 months period of very MILD usage.
    Moreover on 24/9/2010 itself i have submitted the handset to the Customer Care Center in Sonepat upon assurance of re-delivery after repair of all the issues in a week time but now already 15 days have passed and the handset has not yet been repaired.

You are requested to help me in this matter please.

Thanks and regards,

Niraj Kumar

Unregistered

Post Help

Hi,

I purchased your Micromax Q5fb at Big C shop near Ameerpet Hyderabad.

The following three things I tried but failed. There are NO step-by-step instructions in your user manual. You need to improve your user manual quality.

I am wanted to configure Email (under services option) - no clue how to do?
    I am wanted to import contacts from my MS office outlooks to PHONE - no clue how to do?
    I want configure Bluetooth (my laptop has Bluetooth) - no clue how to do?

Appreciate if you could send me step-by-step instructions

Unregistered

Default micromax bling

band kr do micromax company ko, kyon baddua le rahe ho. sabhi ko salah hai kabhi bhul kr ye mobile mt lena. maine bhul se le liya tha . aaj tk nahi chala, 4 mahine se badalne ke liye kh rahe hain , nahi badla. ab legal action pr bhi nahi man rahe hain. sb mil kr inki bajao
    fazal

Unregistered

Default micromax q55

Mera ak din bahut bura guzra, meri wife ko maine bhirthday me q55 bling present kr diya. aisy bakvas company maine life me nahi dekhi. sirf 2 ghante me band ho gaya. aaj tk 4 mahine se nahi sudhra, na hi ab bdl kr de rahe hain. sales executive ghar me so raha hai malik swimming pool me dub raha hai. meri pukar hai hr desh ke naujavanon se mt lena is .... phone ko.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast