+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SAMSUNG CDMA SCH-S379. Software Problems

This is a discussion on SAMSUNG CDMA SCH-S379. Software Problems within the Mobile Handsets forums, part of the Telecom category; I purchased SAMSUNG CDMA SCH-S379. on 18th NOV'09. in Feb'10 (Within 3 Months)My handset was dead due to software problems ...

Unregistered

Thumbs down SAMSUNG CDMA SCH-S379. Software Problems

I purchased SAMSUNG CDMA SCH-S379. on 18th NOV'09. in Feb'10 (Within 3 Months)My handset was dead due to software problems & All Phone book entries were Lost. when the Software was replaced.

Again in on 18th July'10 the Same Software problem & on 19th July'10 the Service center said that it had software problems & Software was replaced.

This time also I have lost my Phone book Enteries.

(The Software was upgraded without any documentations. Not even the warranty card was subbmitted.)

At the Service center I came to know that SAMSUNG CDMA SCH-S379.has Software problems.

If I was to upgrade the NEW Software why has Samsung not Informed me as I have registered my Name & Contact on your Toll Free number.

Why Samsung still sell a faulty phone with Software bugs in the Market.. When its is not Informing people to come & upgrade the Software.

Twice I have lost all the Contacts, who is going to pay for the same.

I have Come across the Worst Experience with Samsung Mobile products which have major Software problems.

Please Revert back

TERENCE.ALMEIDA
    M-9324563452

fatima1778@live.com

Default sch-s379

got this samsung cdma sch-s379 mobile and is giving problem. moment i try to open my inbox my mobile gets switch off.

Unregistered

Default Samsung CDMA SCH-S379

Please help me to download the software in my up mentioned mobile , my mobile is not working , my repairing person told me that the software is lost.
    My EMAIL ID- mklucky72003@yahoo.com

I am waiting for the reply.
    Please make it fast

Arvind Goswami

Angry Message Inbox accessing problem in SCH-S379

got this samsung cdma sch-s379 mobile and is giving problem. moment i try to open my inbox my mobile gets switch off. This is not at accetable from the company like Samsung, i have many devices of samsung at my place but i will not recommend for samsung mobile.

Unregistered

I got this samsung cdma sch-s379 mobile and is giving problem. moment i try to open my inbox my mobile gets switch off. and any other problem,s (uma sharma) uma.sharma1983@yahoo.com & my contact no.is

Unregistered

Default Pc stuite is not working

IN THIS SET i.e SCH-S379 PC SUIT IS NOT WORKING WHT IS THIS , WHY IT'S NOT WORKING ANY SCH-S379 SET................
    Does any one know how to install java applications on MPower Muzik SCH-S379. None of the older key combos worked, nor did Softtik PPP of Softik jApploader.

Please help.

samsung s379 i flash but same blinking any body have boot loader and boot file for rebuild post pls

I have a Samsung-S379 CDMA phone. Previously I used to connect my cell flawlessly with the New PC Studio but lately it is giving me issues with regards to getting connected and recognized in PC Studio.I have tried uninstall and reinstall several times(of the whole suite and all drivers) but cant get the cell detected by the software. It keeps telling me "Samsung HSP Modem Driver found" and then when i press the connect button it says "Phone is still in the initializing mode after booting"...cant even connect through various COM ports.Has anyone of you faced this problem before and able to solve it??? If there is a solution I request you to provide the same which would be of gr8 help. Thanks a lot.

Unregistered

Default samsung sch-s379

there is huge problem in this phone.... i got it repaird it for 5 times.,., but again it has a software problem.,.,
    plz help me out.,. send me the software my email id is gaurav_anand3@yahoomail.co.in
    plzzzzzz

Anu

Default Abt Samsung Software problem

I hav repaired my Sansung SCH S379 5 times within warranty period but still the problem is not solved.it get switched off when i open my inbox.now its dead...they dnt even repair it if i give complaint..i wasted my money on this mobile...do tell me wht to do now.....????

samsung care

Dear Customer,

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product and writing to us

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. With reference to your query, Kindly let us know about your mobile performance so that we may forward your complaint to our department concerned.

Please feel free to share your feedback

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

customer Satisfaction Team
    akhileh.kr@partner.samsung.com & ashish.jha@partner.samsung.com
    Phone : 0120-6454545

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I purchased SAMSUNG CDMA SCH-S379. on 18th NOV'09. in Feb'10 (Within 3 Months)My handset was dead due to software problems & All Phone book entries were Lost. when the Software was replaced.

Again in on 18th July'10 the Same Software problem & on 19th July'10 the Service center said that it had software problems & Software was replaced.

This time also I have lost my Phone book Enteries.

(The Software was upgraded without any documentations. Not even the warranty card was subbmitted.)

At the Service center I came to know that SAMSUNG CDMA SCH-S379.has Software problems.

If I was to upgrade the NEW Software why has Samsung not Informed me as I have registered my Name & Contact on your Toll Free number.

Why Samsung still sell a faulty phone with Software bugs in the Market.. When its is not Informing people to come & upgrade the Software.

Twice I have lost all the Contacts, who is going to pay for the same.

I have Come across the Worst Experience with Samsung Mobile products which have major Software problems.

Please Revert back

TERENCE.ALMEIDA
    M-9324563452

Unregistered

Default Software Problem in Samsung SCH-S379

There is huge problem in this phone. i got repaird it for 1 times but again it has a software problem
    plz help me out.,. send me the software my email id is deepak_n86@yahoo.com.if you have any solution regarding this.tell me how i removed this fault from the phone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast