+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Samsung mobile customer care complaint

This is a discussion on Samsung mobile customer care complaint within the Mobile Handsets forums, part of the Telecom category; this is shrenik shah samsung mobile customer caRE is providing worst service........they are not answering me properly.........i have submitted my ...

shrenik shah

Thumbs down Samsung mobile customer care complaint

this is shrenik shah

samsung mobile customer caRE is providing worst service........they are not answering me properly.........i have submitted my mobile 10 days ago but still the problem is not solved............they are just making exuses to esacpe frm the trouble of solving my mobile...............................i have that i get a immediate response from you guys.............

Punita

Default Samsang mobile SGS250i

Dear Sir,
    I am very sorry to say these language to you, your services not good and i am very disturb to buy samsang mobile because your service centre situsted in baddi, Poor response.

manu_kaim

Default Poor service by samsung service center

samsung star white touch screen not working for last one month i visited on samsung service center near sec 10 gurgaon. they said sir plese come after 7 days and u will get new touch screen but i m visited every week after seven days i asked to the service center manager mr. Ashraf then he told me that u have to be submit ur mobile hand set and at the time of my first visit service center executive told me sir u can take ur mobile handset with u we will tell u after seven days now my one month complete and i didn't received any touch screen i dont no why they r not taking me seriously.

sanju_oops2005

Default samsung hanset issue

Ihave purchase my mobile from mobile store i an a half month back from day 1 it was hanging and tower week but no one rectified nor mobile store nor service center people model duos w259

Sanjay Choudhary

Satish Dholakiya

Unhappy Moblie complain

Hello Sir,
    I want to tell you that I purchase a samsung mobile Air Force Road, Dabua & Jawahar Colony on 14-09-10 form Bhagwati Communication. After two days the mobile screen is not working. When I went to the shop to replace the mobile the said to me that they can not replace. Then I went to the sumsung service center, Address Maa Durga Electronics, 5 B /BP. NIT, Faridabad. Now I want to that the consumer court take a action against them.

Thanx & Regards,
    Satish Dholakiya
    Email ID - satishdholakiya@yahoo.in
    Mobile No.9971618832, 9311063131

Unregistered

Exclamation complaint

I have purchess a new handset in samsung champ, after two month but till working this cell automatically display the messas on pc conect then i went the samsung gallary at bhandup (w) Dreem mall for problem s but they not soul any problem ,now beffore one month problem what i can i do? i want a goving comsumser court for my case to you take any dissision and replay me on satyapalchakre@gmail.com/ and satyapalchakre@yahoo.com 7276648352 mobile IMEI NO.IS 353341/04/125610/9

Unregistered

Red face Help for mobile track

Hello Sir,
    I whould like to inform you two month back I purchase a samsung corby mobile but my mobile has been theft dated 24-09-2010.Can you help me and guide me for track my mobile.
    model : samsung corby 3653-2
    IME No. : 358040/03/111146/5

Thanks & Regards
    Adesh Kumar
    Kashipur, Distt Udham Singh nagar (uttrakhand)
    Mob. 09719352033
    Email : adesh.kumar@yesbank.in

Sanjay Suman

Unhappy Problem regarding LCD Display of model S3500

Respected sir,
    i am very disappointed from the service provided by ur customer care.I am a tech student from nit srinagar.I have a model of samsung metro S3500 .BUT It started showing problem in 1 year only.Its Keypad has become functionless,n LCD display is not working.Whenever i plug in my charger only black screen appears.Dis problem is not only with myself but also with my all other batchmates who have same model.From dis one can easily predict how long da mobile phone will last.
    I only want to know the answer tat wether my mobile phone wil work like previously or not.The situation is so worse in kashmir that it is not possible to go everyday at LAL Chowk SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE.Sir please pay attention to my letter just give me a reply wether i hung over the same model or i should purchase a new one.
    thanking you
    mail me at-sanjaysuman90@gmail.com
    contact no-9796556726

Unregistered

Default samsung jet as andoriod

Hi,
    I've got a samsung jet since last September and must say that I'm not at all pleased with it (and I can't afford a new mobile so I'm stuck with it).
    In fact the problem is not the Jet as its hardware is quite good but it's its really crappy OS and the fact you don't support your customers.
    The samsung OS sucks, you can't easily add new softwares (and when you can it's just java softwares wich are quite limited), no official updates via nps (you can update your jet firmware but you need to go on special forums to find out how to do it at your own risks).
    So as you don't care about your jet customers, could you release an update so that android would run on the jet as apparently the new samsung OS, bada, can't run on the jet hardware (do you think we're that stupid).
    People are already trying to run andoid on the jet, you should give them a hand if you don't want to do it yourself.
    And don't tell me that the jet hardware can't run android as it's perfectly capable of it (as for bada in fact).
    You should go on other S8000 forums and see how many customers are angry against you and your lack of support. Loads of people won't buy a new samsung mobile when they'll change their Jets and it's because of your attitude.
    So just once, do something right for jet customers and release android on the S8000, it would be nice.

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Hi,
    I've got a samsung jet since last September and must say that I'm not at all pleased with it (and I can't afford a new mobile so I'm stuck with it).
    In fact the problem is not the Jet as its hardware is quite good but it's its really crappy OS and the fact you don't support your customers.
    The samsung OS sucks, you can't easily add new softwares (and when you can it's just java softwares wich are quite limited), no official updates via nps (you can update your jet firmware but you need to go on special forums to find out how to do it at your own risks).
    So as you don't care about your jet customers, could you release an update so that android would run on the jet as apparently the new samsung OS, bada, can't run on the jet hardware (do you think we're that stupid).
    People are already trying to run andoid on the jet, you should give them a hand if you don't want to do it yourself.
    And don't tell me that the jet hardware can't run android as it's perfectly capable of it (as for bada in fact).
    You should go on other S8000 forums and see how many customers are angry against you and your lack of support. Loads of people won't buy a new samsung mobile when they'll change their Jets and it's because of your attitude.
    So just once, do something right for jet customers and release android on the S8000, it would be nice.

param
    manager reliance communication
    param.singh0016@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast