+ Reply to Thread

Complain about idea cellular bill

This is a discussion on Complain about idea cellular bill within the Mobile Billing forums, part of the Telecom category; Dear Sir/Mam I woul like to inform you that myself J.K.Tiwari having a postpaid connection of idea cellular (Mob No-8750000796).I ...

jkt

Default Complain about idea cellular bill

Dear Sir/Mam
    I woul like to inform you that myself J.K.Tiwari having a postpaid connection of idea cellular (Mob No-8750000796).I want to told you i paid all his outstanding but he imposed late fees in all his bill since 4 months and also imposed Rs.199 as a feature charges.I mailed him regarding this matter and he replied to me that he will refund all my unnecessary amount.but till today idea has not return any amount.i also told to deativated all unnecessary services except incoming and outgoing.But the regularly imposed unnecesssry charges.So kindly take necessary action and reply me as sson as possibe.

Thanks and Regard
    J.K.Tiwari
    Mob. No-8750000796

Default Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by jkt View Post
    Dear Sir/Mam
    I woul like to inform you that myself J.K.Tiwari having a postpaid connection of idea cellular (Mob No-8750000796).I want to told you i paid all his outstanding but he imposed late fees in all his bill since 4 months and also imposed Rs.199 as a feature charges.I mailed him regarding this matter and he replied to me that he will refund all my unnecessary amount.but till today idea has not return any amount.i also told to deativated all unnecessary services except incoming and outgoing.But the regularly imposed unnecesssry charges.So kindly take necessary action and reply me as sson as possibe.

Thanks and Regard
    J.K.Tiwari
    Mob. No-8750000796

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the refund of Rs.100/- has already been adjusted into your Idea account on dated.25th Jan 2012 and same will be reflect in next month bill invoice.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

jkt

Dear Sir/Madam,

I don't want the adjustment of Rs. 100/- as per your bills you have debited Rs. 199.00 from June 2011 but till Sept-2011 i have already paid and from Oct-2011 i want the refund with late payment charges etc. mail for the stop all facelities i have already mailed in the month of Oct-1011.

Hence you are requested please check once again and refund the same as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

J K Tiwari
    Cont No: 98185 68936

Quote Originally Posted by ideacellular View Post
    Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the refund of Rs.100/- has already been adjusted into your Idea account on dated.25th Jan 2012 and same will be reflect in next month bill invoice.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

+ Reply to Thread