+ Reply to Thread

Reliance Smart SMS Pack 19 Deactivated but Still Renewed

This is a discussion on Reliance Smart SMS Pack 19 Deactivated but Still Renewed within the Mobile Billing forums, part of the Telecom category; My Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid connection no. is 98351 11101 I had activated SMS Pack 19 for 1paisa per SMS. ...

Default Reliance Smart SMS Pack 19 Deactivated but Still Renewed

My Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid connection no. is 98351 11101

I had activated SMS Pack 19 for 1paisa per SMS.
    I used this facility for 2 months and then recharged my account with SMS Pack 39 for 500SMS per day and deactivated my SMS 1P.

But in first week of August 2010, I received a message that my SMS 19 of 1Paisa was deducted inspite of it being deactive and was charged Rs19. I again sent a message for deactivation of SMS 1P and I received a confirmation message that it has been deactivated.

But, to my surprise today i.e.31.08.2010, I received a message that my SMS pack 1paisa will be renewed on 01.09.2010. I am unable to understand that inspite my service being deactive why am I being charged for the service. ??????????

badal

Default SMS 1p forcely recharged

[QUOTE=akhiltikmani;24790]My Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid connection no. is 9027430724
    I had activated SMS Pack 19 for 1paisa per SMS.
    I am not using this facility for 2 months and then recharged my account with SMS Pack 39 for 500SMS per day and deactivated my SMS 1P.

But in first week of March 2011, I received a message that my SMS 19 of 1Paisa was deducted inspite of it being deactive and was charged Rs19. I again sent a message for deactivation of SMS 1P and I did not received a confirmation message that it has been deactivated. Regularly it is charged. did I stop your gsm sim to use.

But, to my surprise today i.e.02.06.2011, I received a message that my SMS pack 1paisa will be renewed on 01.06.2011. I am unable to understand that inspite my service being deactive why am I being charged for the service.

Sibanandvic

Default Deactivation of my sms pack 19

My reliance smart number is 9778656467. I have been trying to deactivate the sms pack 19 since the new scheme of rs. 39 has been launched. But for since last 3 to 4 months I am being charged with rs. 19 as well has rs. 39 every month. Whenever I try to deactivate it and send a sms, I always get a message "sorry for ur inconvinience please try again later" I am just fed up losing my balance every month to such an extent. Please take some actions against my request.

Unregistered

Default dect1p sms

I have same problem. customercare not entertaining my call and 53739 sent me try again later and sorry for inconvenience msg. I think this is the new way to earn profit fraudulently from customer. my number is 9770144900. and my number will be always reachable plz don't reply anything to purpose of cheating.

Aniket Singh

Unhappy Can't Deactivate SMS1P

I tried to deactivate my SMS1P plan, but when I send DEACT SMS1P to 53739, I get a reply that 'Message retries Over'. I want to shift to Rs 39 pack, and I already activated that before the end of the last month cycle. But still Rs 19 were deducted from my account in spite of the fact that Rs 39 pack was active on mine. I called the customer care, but the lady told me to hold the call and she will assist me, but I was on hold for more than 6 minutes after which I was fed up and disconnected the call. Even if I dial *777*4#, I get the reply only to activate the plan, no deactivation. Please tell me the method to get it deactivated. My number is 7667373423.

Unregistered

Default balance deduction..

my number is 9770040408...relaince telecom has already been requested to deactivate the sms pack last month and with idiotic msgs like ur action wud b t aken no action is taken.....hopelessly balance deduction is taking place every month....and customer care is as hopeless as anything could be....i wud like my balance back and deactivation to my msgng service right away!!

Aniket

Quote Originally Posted by RCOMcare View Post
    Hi Aniket,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Regards,

RCOMcare
    My problem has NOT been resolved. In spite of repeated attemps to deactive the SMS packs, yesterday, both my packs were activated for the next month. i.e. Rs. 19 pack, as well as the Rs. 39 pack. This is really unacceptable. I don't understand how such an illogical approach is being applied by the company. Even if you had to actiavte, it should have been any one of them. This has happened for the second time straight in the last two months. Please take care of the problem as this reflects very bad on the reputation of your company. I hope my complain will be attended to as it is really driving me away from your service.

-Aniket

Aniket Singh

Default SMS1p

Quote Originally Posted by RCOMcare View Post
    Hi Aniket,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Regards,

RCOMcare
    I contacted the customer care once again, and I was finally able to get the 1p SMS pack deactivated, and also got the Rs. 19 back. I hope I don't have to go through this discouraging experience ever again. Thank you.

Regards,
    Aniket

Unregistered

Default How do I deactivate 39 msg pack?

Sir,

Please please deactivate the pack. Your customer care numbers never work. If i try 198/ *333, it says that this facility isnt available on my phone. I sent the deact msg to 53739, it says " Message retries over".
    now what is that supposed to mean??? last month even after activation of tht pack,39rs was deducted twice frm, my balance...make tht 78rs!!!! If i get a 10 rs recharge, you guys magically deduct my 6rs and FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!

Please do somethng about it or we will be forced to take up another service. And changing numbers like that doesnt work for me. My number is 8103859745

+ Reply to Thread