+ Reply to Thread

Vodafone Post Paid corporate connection

This is a discussion on Vodafone Post Paid corporate connection within the Mobile Billing forums, part of the Telecom category; Inspite of paying the exact a bill amount of Rs. 1039.00 on 28th of Dec 2010, and making numerous calls ...

Default Vodafone Post Paid corporate connection

Inspite of paying the exact a bill amount of Rs. 1039.00 on 28th of Dec 2010, and making numerous calls to activate my vodafone outgoing connectio since last 4 days now and have been talking to Customer Care Associates Viren, Taufel and Dixit.

As a matter of evidence provided the Transaction ID also the Payment ID with the necessary screenshots. Still they couldnot update their system neither bothered to provide the service (that they claim). In the next call they asked for my My ICIC bank statements(Which should be completely confidential to the account owner) even after they already had the Transaction ID and Payment ID.. Still I provided them the same with the proof of deducted bill amount.

Every time, I have called these guys have told me that the out going will be activated in couple of hrs. Almost 5 times each of them did a false commitment which shows the highest degree of unprofessionalism and fraud and sense of irresponsibility towards customers. Now they want a bank statement to given in proof which will be updated in your system and activation will take 24 hrs.

This is entirely unprofessional, disgraceful, in the part of Vodafone todeal with a customer who has paid the bill, but due to some technical issues on Vodafone end, the money has not been updated.

I seriously do not understand, why does it take 72 hrs for the system to be updated, and it seems you guys are behaving like a Government Organization, where people are being paid for doing nothing. They can't even give me the correct information.

Now since I have given the snapshot of the bank statement since 48 hours, When can the system be updated immediately and outgoing be activated asap? Each day they logged new complaints with new numbers(What a way of working!!!) request numbers:1018317674 and 1018638202....On the call they said it will be done in 15 mins and now i got an sms which says it will be done on FRIDAY 3rd Dec after 2.30????????????????? Need a concrete solution to this. Lost faith in this Brand.

Hi Anoop,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we'd be happy to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care.

+ Reply to Thread