+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BSNL Complaint

This is a discussion on BSNL Complaint within the Landline forums, part of the Telecom category; Bharat Sanchar Ltd (BSNL) is a mixed enterprise that pursues to provide best telecom and connectivity services including internet to ...

Administrator

Default BSNL Complaint

Bharat Sanchar Ltd (BSNL) is a mixed enterprise that pursues to provide best telecom and connectivity services including internet to its consumers throughout India. Indeed this is the largest public sector network service provider in India that covers almost every corner of the country with its telephone lines, mobile phone connection and internet connectivity. But like all service providers BSNL too has problems regarding lots of areas like delay in service, inactive role in troubleshooting the complaints made by people, excessive billing and other such problems. If you wish to complaint anything that is regarded to the BSNL, you need to go to the BSNL Customer Care Portal.

BSNL is the number 1 telecommunication company in India and that makes it easier for the customers to subscribe to any of its services from the comfort of their homes. Instead of providing such customer care base there have complaints from various sources regarding slow speed of internet, poor network coverage and other features. Thus to make things easier for BSNL clientele for complaining the Customer Complaint Portal has been created to register complaints in the portal.

Register Complaints
    Having problems with services, register and track you can easily complain at the Customer care portal regarding your problem. You can also check out more on the website: http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp regarding the complaints for BSNL services. In this source you will learn about the complaints that you can make regarding the BSNL problems, staff and customer care executives.

You can also register BSNL general complaints online at BSNL complaint site where you can fill a form regarding miscellaneous complains or problems. All you need to do is fill an online form where you should provide telephone number, name, address and other important information regarding the complaint. The things that you should fill in the online complaint form include the following:
    Subscriber Name*
    State/Circle *
    District/SSA *
    Telephone Number with STD Code * and
    The Complaint *

After filling the complaint you have to declare that all the information provided are true and that they are complete and correct to the best of your knowledge and one should agree to all terms and conditions. The problem of excess billing is the most common complaint comes to the customer care centers. Because of billing problems many customers are in problem of unpaid bills and supply cut. Because of the large data the billing problems are faced by the company, after the bill is been passed the customer can make a complaint to the customer relation centers and the problems like this can be solved just by revising the bill passed earlier.

The rude language and unresponsive behavior of the customer care staff is also a problem for the people because its very hard to convince them to make the services faster, but if consumer says something they have to listen and they are been paid to do so. All these things can be complained in the BSNL customer complaint forum or the BSNL complaint online forms.

CHARLY GEORGE

Default MR.

Dear sir/ madam,

this is the second time in a row that i have been billed excessively in my bsnl landline bill.

My telephone no is : 04872422513
    an excess charge of rupees 752.94/- has been levied under the column debits and on
    checking the details it can be seen a similar amount is mentioned as broadband deposit dues .

Please note that i do not have bsnl broadband connection at all.
    Last bill also an excess amount of 3092.3/- was mentioned which i got it sorted out.

Kindly look into this matter urgently and reissue the bill after deducting the extra amount ( inr 752/-)

also please give instructions to the staff so that next billing does not reflect any broadband dues.

Thaning you in anticipation

charly george

Unregistered

Default Billing

we have opted for Rs.1000 combo home plan.We have received a bill of Rs.2041 showing Rs.128 as a usage charges for phone calls at the rate of Rs.1 per pulse.Then what is the meaning of 450 calls free in the above plan and in the tariff mentioned by BSNL shows no service charges will be taken but in my bill Rs.97 is mentioned as service tax.Kindly give the reasons for the same.

Unregistered

Default BroadBand Complaint

Dear sir/madam,
    I have opted for rs 750 unlimited broadband plan.before I was using rs 250 limited 1 gb usage. now when i have changed my plan bsnl has not changed my modem.In the office they mentioned that same modem is enough.But I am facing so many problems with my bsnl UT300R2U modem. the dsl is not responding properly.I cannot download anything for continuous 1 hour.the blink in the dsl is going off.then the speed is so slow. the main problem is my modem is getting heated up very soon like fire and is responding very badly.I want to change my modem to a more nominal and good download providing modem . there are 4 types of modem to choose can i change my modem?.
    My telephone number is 04027225190
    please reply me soon

Unregistered

Default stop unnecessary msz's

Respected Sir,
    I am using bsnl mobile no.09417865342 from last five years,but from last 9 months daily 10 to 20 unnecessary msz's from 55888,ibboo,bsnl,57777,59595,55400,TD-Gupsuh,9870996117-14-15-16 and BP-onmobile came in my mobile.i waisted my daily 20 to 30 minutes to delete it from mobile,i got to local customer care ,but in vain,no positive result given by them.i am too'DUKHIEE' due to these msz's.please stop it other wise i will go to TRAI and Consumer court for unnecessary harassing by bsnl.please register my complaint and stop these msz's.
    MOHANJIT SINGH,

hrrgill9@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default my bsnl landline 05274-278606 phone is dead since last one year

sir
    my landline bsnl phone i dead since last one year ,i have contacted many times near by official but there is no positive responce.
    i have complaind earliar before some time but for one day phone is running and after that same condition phone is dead
    please immediately take steps to rectify the problem in my gramin pco .in chakbelwa ambedkar nagar under devariya bajar exchange distt ambedkar nagar,

pramodmesrham28

Angry The Bad Serveices are Provide by the BSNL people.

R/S Sir/ Mam
    I am a subscriber of telephone no.07182234068 ( Gondia, Maharashtra). I have lodged a complaint on Thursday, February 26, 2011. The lineman is not reported till today march 04, 2011 and when i was went to the office they said that there is a fault with the cable and he said that the cable guy will come the next day and repair it but nothing has been done till today on dated 04 march 2011. I have been calling them regularly for this and there was no response from their end. I am paying the bills regularly. I am working from home and my work is totally dependent on the internet, so I need the internet very urgently.

Otherwise i will reporting to the Higher Authority regarding to this kind of Bad response. and if the Problem is not solving from your End also than definitely i'll change this BSNL Broadband as well as Phone Connection form my Home and My relatives also.

Please do the needful in the earliest.

Thanking you...

Unregistered

Smile landline phone complain

From,
    Parag Barman
    House No.1, Gopal Than Path
    (via Sadhani Path)
    Rukminigaon
    Guwahati-781022

Email: barman.parag@rediffmail.com

To
    DE (Admn), Date: 28.04.2011
    O/o the GM, Kamrup Telecom District,
    BSNL, Guwahati

Sub.: Complain of Telephone no. 2228311

Sir,

The abovementioned telephone installed at my residence (address mentioned above) is out of order since 26.04.2011. I have lodged complain in panjabari telephone exchange, over phone (no.- 1500 and 2332228) . But still it is out of order.

You are requested to look into the matter personally and take necessary action to get the telephone defect rectified.
    Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

(Parag Barman)

Unregistered

Unhappy sevice complain , need instant acess

well i have received a message that " your plan STV109 Voice is going to expire on 10-05-2011 charges will be deducted rs.98.82

well i have not subscribed any such services and than too why this all happening!!

already a "masti pack" has been subscribed and still it is not unsubscribed well customer care executive not picking call.

so help me and unsubscribe all such subscription if any plan has been activated by chance exect one and only tarrif plan as i just use tarrif plan.

please help me!

i will be waiting for your pineal support!!

Thanking you!!
    Vivek Thakur

Unregistered

Default About My Broadband

Dear Sir,
    I am bhavika patni. My broadband is not worked last 7 days. I need net argently. I am working women & i am available after 6pm. please sir my broadband connect at now.My landline No. is 0265-2482244.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast