+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Airtel DTH complaint

This is a discussion on Airtel DTH complaint within the DTH forums, part of the Entertainment and Recreation category; Hi, My customer Id is 300456020. I took airtel DigitalTV connection on 3rd-july-2010 hoping to catch world cup/wimbledon. I took ...

Unregistered

Default Airtel DTH complaint

Hi,
    My customer Id is 300456020. I took airtel DigitalTV connection on 3rd-july-2010 hoping to catch world cup/wimbledon. I took an existing customer pkg INR 999. But ever since the channels that were part of the package never turned up. I have logged innumerable complaints with them(even with nodal officer, stores) but with no resolution.
    Now, I want to terminate the connection and want to get the entire amount reimbursed. But they are not reimbursing the entire amount. As advised here, I've written a mail to the nodal officer before filing a customer court complaint.
    I'm also planning to terminate my relationship with airtel completely. I've been using airtel mobile postpaid and broadband for the last 5 years. But DTV has left a bitter taste and so much so mental agony that I'm forced to do this.

thanks,
    surender

Unregistered

Greetings Mr. Surender,

At the onset we would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will do our best to ensure that your issue is resolved. Unfortunately, we are not able to access your account as the customer id provided in the message has only 9 digits. Request you to please help us with the 10 customer id, the phone number that you have registered with us when you took the connection and any alternate no if we need to reach you.

Once again we are sorry for the trouble you have gone through. Looking forward for your positive and long standing relationship with Airtel.

Regards,
    Manager, Airtel Digital TV Call Centre

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,
    My customer Id is 300456020. I took airtel DigitalTV connection on 3rd-july-2010 hoping to catch world cup/wimbledon. I took an existing customer pkg INR 999. But ever since the channels that were part of the package never turned up. I have logged innumerable complaints with them(even with nodal officer, stores) but with no resolution.
    Now, I want to terminate the connection and want to get the entire amount reimbursed. But they are not reimbursing the entire amount. As advised here, I've written a mail to the nodal officer before filing a customer court complaint.
    I'm also planning to terminate my relationship with airtel completely. I've been using airtel mobile postpaid and broadband for the last 5 years. But DTV has left a bitter taste and so much so mental agony that I'm forced to do this.

thanks,
    surender

Unregistered

it's 3004556020 and 9880390087(phone number).
    I'd wait to see what you can do to really have a long and lasting relationship!

Thanks,
    Surender

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greetings Mr. Surender,

At the onset we would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will do our best to ensure that your issue is resolved. Unfortunately, we are not able to access your account as the customer id provided in the message has only 9 digits. Request you to please help us with the 10 customer id, the phone number that you have registered with us when you took the connection and any alternate no if we need to reach you.

Once again we are sorry for the trouble you have gone through. Looking forward for your positive and long standing relationship with Airtel.

Regards,
    Manager, Airtel Digital TV Call Centre

Unregistered

It's a shame that there's no resolution yet.
    Thanks for the eye-opener. Have already filed for disconnecting DSL and mobile connections (which never gave any issues). But still they are Airtel!

Thanks,
    Surender.

mani krishnan

Default bad service from DTH last 1 month

from
    Mani krishnan
    id:-3000758255
    mo:- 9601068198
    this is to inform you , your service is too bad and i am complaining you but there is no good response from your service last one month .i am too tired to your service . you will give me good response me or not otherwise i am going to complain GRAHAK SURAKSHA KENDRA tomorrow at 6 am .

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Airtel.Online View Post
    Dear Surender,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Regards,
    Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Customer Service Team
    Have you read the whole thread? What have you noted? Would be nice to have an update here about what you have done to resolve this customer's issue.

Unregistered

Angry Airtel DTH

Airtel DTH has caused us nightmares for the last 3 weeks.

We purchased Airtel DTH at Ahmedabad. Customer Id 3000894141.
    We relocated from Ahmedabad to Bangalore last month.

First we called the customer care, and asked them about the re-installation we were informed that we need to contact the guys around our house for quick re-installation.

For the initial 2 weeks we tried to approach the shop keepers (who sold Airtel DTH) around our area to re install the DTH for us. But none were ready to come. they said they will install only if a new DTH is purchased. Re-Installation they did not come.

Two weeks went by without the DTH. Last Sunday we called the Airtel Customer Care and then the actual nightmare started.

They assured us that the service personnel from them would come to our house on wednesday 4PM.
    I took half a day's leave from office and went home. Even called the Customer care again as a reminder.
    They asked me not to worry and the service personnel would be on time.

I waited till 5:15 and called the customer care back.
    They said that he will come.
    Again called them after an hour. to which I got a reply, its late now, so probably he missed the appointment, I mentioned about taking half a day's leave, to which they replied "we have time till august 5th to resolve your issue"

I was shocked, dont they value customer's time? on wednesday I spoke to 4 different customer rep's
    Asha (said she will call me in an hour to let me know the status but never called back), Dileep (i asked him to connect to his manager so that I can put forth my issue, he made me listen to airtel song for 10 minutes and disconnected me), Andrew (this guy needs training, he is unfit to be in customer care), solomen(he seemed mature and understood my problem)

Then too I raised a disconnection request, as it was already 2.5 weeks without any cable connection at home.

on thursday morning i got call from a lady asking me no to disconnect and they be given one chance.
    August 5th being thursday she said by today evening DTH will be re installed.

Yestrday too no luck, finally in the evening I only had to call Customer care and remind them again.

Again they said friday it will be done.
    I am waiting today... I called custoemr care some time back, varalakshmi said we have time till 5:30 so wait. I see wednesday's incident repeating again for today.

No one has called me yet. Its 1PM in the afternoon and according to customer care I will get DTH re-installed within 5:30PM which makes me very skeptical.

Honestly!!! I dont want Airtel DTH. I want a refund for investing in that junk which is currently lying as a showpiece and serving no purpose. Even airtel itself is not bothered about installing for customers...

Best part is, I see that they are deducting my daily rental:-o

I would seriously advice everyone on the web to not opt for airtel DTH

Thanks & Regards,
    An extremely Harassed Airtel DTH customer,
    Shilpa Kamath

Unregistered

Angry Account 3004856117 Complaint 3549417, Pending Credit of Rs 991

Hi

Account 3004856117 Complaint 3549417, Pending Credit of Rs 991

As requested by AIRTEL Rep on 9th Aug 2010 (Call from MUMBAI), Attach the Files Confirming the charge of Rs 1990 on Credit Card by AIRTEL DTH on 4th Aug 2010,

Rs 999 Package was installed eventhough Rs 1990 was charged on 4th Aug 2010, Please credit Remaining amount of Rs 991 to the account 3004856117, If you need more info, Please let me know

Thanks

Dinesh & Arti
    Disappointed Customer

Unregistered

Angry Not able to change pachae and talk to customer care executive

I bought airtel digital recorder box last month and now I want to change the package. When I called the customer care several times, my call gets disconnected and I am not able to change the package. Also when I try to contact a customer care executive, my call gets disconnected in the beginning itself. Its going on for the past 3 weeks. Can anybody help me in this regard. My customer ID is 3004646871

Unregistered

Default regarding getting new AIRTEL DTH

My customer id: 3004962624 T-id: i don't want to give

horrible service i have seen in my life is AIRTEL DTH. personally i recommend not to go for this from my experience.

i have made the payment and they said with in 2 days it will be done. but it has been more than 7 days no body called me and instead daily i will be calling them. till now i have spoke with so many people almost 10 people ...Aravind , bharat,nagaraj,kiran,mansa(she said floor supervisor,,hopes atleast its true) , then sayed ( he says himself manager but when ask abt process the way they work,,,don't know).

Actually the payment was done through IVR and Transaction id was provided to me with customer id (here mansa say cust id is created only after payment is made...and sayed says that customer id is created without making payment also.. ) and when ever i make a call to them each time they will ask me my C-id AND T-id and after getting that they will say "sorry for inconvience caused, it will be done in 24 hrs" but still the 24 hrs has not come.

The same process continued from day 3 and still going on. They are they guys who gave me all details and each time they said,,,i got fed up with this....and at last took best and good decision ....to SAY NO TO AIRTEL IN MY LIFE....i have AIRTEL CONNECTION FOR PHONE ALSO..REALLY I REGRET FOR THAT....and going to throw the SIM in dustbin...best place for it.

Some executies told me sir you have not made the payment and when i see in bank account statements its cleary mentioned the paymetnt is done to AIRTEL DTH NAVI MUMBAI. and some executive even asked me to contact the local dealer and get the set top box and dish and get installed...(then i really don't know for what i made payment to them..i could have done earlier itself)...

the story will go on...single line...NEVER GO WITH AIRTEL DTH CONNECTION...ITS JUST LIKE GIVING MONEY AND GETTING TENSION ONLY..

Manoj

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast