+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

AIRTEL DTH customer care Complaint

This is a discussion on AIRTEL DTH customer care Complaint within the DTH forums, part of the Entertainment and Recreation category; At first i wnt ti tell tou people that AIRTEL company is biggest frod.. My name is tushar sambare form ...

Unregistered

Thumbs down AIRTEL DTH customer care Complaint

At first i wnt ti tell tou people that AIRTEL company is biggest frod..
    My name is tushar sambare form airoli
    I have ebooked airtel dth at sundy 12-6-10
    My transaction id is 9263596
    and still i dont get the delivery....
    And the people from AIRTEL customr care are realy shameless....
    They are not answering properly.
    AIRTEL installation manager is more shameless he doesnt pick up the call...
    I going file the case against your company in the consumer court and local police station.
    Please help about above complaint.....

Unregistered

Default Airtel customer care SUCKS big time

I am disgusted and frustrated with how your customer call center is setup. Each time I call, it takes an average of 10 minutes to connect to someone and even then my complaint is not addressed. Only today, I booked for a movie on Channel 180, and though I got an SMS confirmation, I was not getting the channel. So I called up and finally got through at 10 pm. Already 1 hour got lapsed, and since there was a technical error on the side of Airtel, i asked the Customer care representative to address my grievance. He said he will connect me to the Manager and just went away. the phone was ringing for almost 7 minutes, and no one addressed the call.

Obviously frustrated and feeling insulted, I called again and my call is answered in the 7th minute, and the same rigmarole continued.

You guys really SUCK big time. My earlier DTH was Tata Sky, and I never had any problem with them. I seriously regret having shifted to Airtel.

Hitendra Shanker,

Sachin P

Thumbs down Airtel DTH ... very fraud...

I have similar experience like Tushar Sambare.
    I have booked airtel dth online on 14 June and it was committed at time of booking that delivery will be on same day.
    Still I have not yet received it and nobody from them responding, even I asked them by mail to cancell by order and refund my money but no answer from them.

And the people from AIRTEL customr care are realy shameless....
    AIRTEL installation manager is more shameless he doesnt pick up the call...

I am very frustated, because for World cup football, I am taking DTH connnection.
    I don't find any option what to do because nobody is responding.

Regards,
    Sachin P.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Harneet

My Customer ID is 3000890073 I had registered a complaint at digitaltv@airtel.in regarding signal problem. It has been almost 20 days, the problem is still persisting.
    I received calls from you call center and said engineer will visit tomorrow but no one visited instead every time received a message saying "your problem has been solved".
    Its a horrible experience calling your call center, it takes at least 1 hour to get to some one and after that the call gets disconnected. Please do some thing if you can or I have no choice to switch to other DTH service providers.

ADJ

Exclamation Poor Instalation service

It took 5 days instead of 2 to get my connection installed !!!
    I have been wrongly charged for extra wiring when Airtel used my existing wiring for installation.
    The customer care has failed to look into both complaints and it takes forever to speak to a actual person.
    The DTH service is a far cry from the mobile service standards, I would be forced to reconsider my decision on going with Airtlel given this poor service.
    Statments need to be scutinised given the inaccuracy of the statment and charges for services not provided.
    Consumer number - 3004448036

Unregistered

Default Quote

Exactly.......... Airtel is a group of shameless cheaters............

Quote Originally Posted by sachin p View Post
    i have similar experience like tushar sambare.
    I have booked airtel dth online on 14 june and it was committed at time of booking that delivery will be on same day.
    Still i have not yet received it and nobody from them responding, even i asked them by mail to cancell by order and refund my money but no answer from them.

And the people from airtel customr care are realy shameless....
    Airtel installation manager is more shameless he doesnt pick up the call...

I am very frustated, because for world cup football, i am taking dth connnection.
    I don't find any option what to do because nobody is responding.

Regards,
    sachin p.

Unregistered

Default Channels not activated

I got Airtel Digital TV installed on 4th July 2010 at 2:00 pm. I was told that my channels will be activated within one hour. But nothing happened on that day.
    I called the customer care on the next day (5th July 2010) and they told me that channels will surely be activated by 5:30 pm in the evening. But no action was taken on that day either.
    Then again I called today (6th July 2010) at around 8:45 am, the customer care representative told me that the issue will be resolved within 2 hours.I have called 3 times since and each time I get different time by which the issue will be resolved. I am fed up of the inconsistencies . They commit something but never seem to fulfil it.
    Its been 3 days since installation and I am still not able to get any channels through Airtel TV

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got Airtel Digital TV installed on 4th July 2010 at 2:00 pm. I was told that my channels will be activated within one hour. But nothing happened on that day.
    I called the customer care on the next day (5th July 2010) and they told me that channels will surely be activated by 5:30 pm in the evening. But no action was taken on that day either.
    Then again I called today (6th July 2010) at around 8:45 am, the customer care representative told me that the issue will be resolved within 2 hours.I have called 3 times since and each time I get different time by which the issue will be resolved. I am fed up of the inconsistencies . They commit something but never seem to fulfil it.
    Its been 3 days since installation and I am still not able to get any channels through Airtel TV
    Regards
    Raghav Monga
    Customer ID - 3004539439

Default charging for the service not asked for

I have been an airtel customer in Chandigarh since 2007,I had taken an unlimited net connection plan.My tel developed some problem and was replaced by a new one,at the time of replacing I was told by the airtel per that they can do call forwarding from the land line to my mobile WITHOUT ANY EXTRA CHARGE ,to which iI agreed.All was fine till dec 2009 when suddenly the monthly bill came to almost twice the amount of the previous monthly bills.By that time the detailed breakdown of the calls made from the landline had stopped being reflected in the monthly bill by the company,so there was no way I could check the details .I paid off the bill thinking that maybe I had made more calls,but my next month's bill was even higher than the previous one.I asked for the details of the calls for which i was asked to pay Rs 50/-,which I did,I was shocked to go through the details.
    The calls which were forwarded from my land line to my mobile were charged,I stopped the payment of Jan'10 .I told the airtel guys that the service for call forwarding were free and why they have charged me .The reply was that the company has starting charging for that facility recently(obviously from the time I started recieving inflated bills) .My tel connection was disconnected from feb end but they kept on billing me and as of now the total payment outstanding is in the region of Rs 8,000/-.Lots of tel calls later and after a couple of visits by airtel executives they saw the light (or so I thought) and they agreed that it was their fault that they did not ask me whether I need the call fwd serviced after it was made paid service.They took Rs 2064/- on 16 Jun and promised me that my tel connection will be restored ,it is 06 Jun today and they have not done anything ,the cheque has been encashed.I was told that I am a defaulter and no connection can be given in my name.
    Moral of the story DONT TRUST THE AIRTEL EXECUTIVES THEY ARE LIARS the only thing they are bothered is increasing their customer base ,good service be damned.
    I am going in for a case against them in the consumer court.

Unregistered

Default Shameless lies and pathetic customer care

I had purchased an airtel digital tv connection on 28th June (details as below) after speaking to your customer care representative (her name was Atma). After repeatedly asking her if the direction of the house would be a problem, I was assured by her that it would not be a problem and she even went on to say that she had spoken to her superiors about the same. Finally the engineer came after 6 days on 4th July (well after the 72 hrs that you promise) and said that there was no line of sight.

Iím highly frustrated with the behaviour of your customer service and the lack of knowledge that these people have. Because of this mistake on your part I have had to spend the last 6 days without the connection and now a further delay. Now when I speak to your customer care they say that the refund will take time and that he cannot commit anything! What kind of a customer care are you running, do you all even care about the customer at all?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast