+ Reply to Thread

Asianet Digital Cable TV

This is a discussion on Asianet Digital Cable TV within the DTH forums, part of the Entertainment and Recreation category; I have been an Asianet subscriber for the past 15 years. However, during the last few years, my experience with ...

deepu001

Angry Asianet Digital Cable TV

I have been an Asianet subscriber for the past 15 years. However, during the last few years, my experience with Asianet has been most dissapointing. I believe my customer number is GA 90572980, though neither the customer care executives I have talked to over the phone, nor the ones who have come to my house for repairing the connection can confirm this for me. I have listed my grieviences below:

I shifted my connection during August last year. Though the connection was promptly shifted, my address in their records has not been updated.
    Since shifting my connection, I have been plagued with problems, including bad sound and frozen picture. This has been continuing for the past 7 months.
    I have put in requests for updating my address at least 20-30 times, to no effect.
    As a result of the wrong address, my complaints are not attened to by their agents. On the rare three occasions that someone came over, their solution for the frozen picture lasted for not more than a day.
    I have repeatedly asked the customer service executives over phone to provide me with the details of the main point of contact for customer service, which they outright refused.
    I have asked for the address of the company in Technopark, Trivandrum, so that I could personally come over and mention my complaints. This request was also refused.
    Over the last 7 months, I have sent multiple emails and made numerous phone calls that have fell on deaf years.
    I have been asking via email for the refund amount (of my lumpsum payment) I would be eligible for in case I discontinue my subscription. I have received no answer.

On top of all these concerns, I would also like to point out that the digital TV connection was not one that I opted for, but imposed on me by their agents. They came to my home under the guise of demonstrating the facility and later said that since they have broken the package of the set top box, they cannot take it back.

Unregistered

Default complaint

we want star sports and espn back plz solve.india VS australia matches are starting from tommorow and on saturday formula one races we are missing all this actions we dont espect this from you asianet

Unregistered

Angry Asianet connection problem

I have been an Asianet subscriber for the past 15 years. However, during the last few years, my experience with Asianet has been most dissapointing. I believe my customer number is GA 90137317, though neither the customer care executives I have talked to over the phone, nor the ones who have come to my house for repairing the connection can confirm this for me. Kindly attend my grieviences as early as possible.:

Unregistered

Angry No picture thru cable since last 4 days

I stay at Pattom-ID NO AA91000487.Since the last 4 days no picture is appearing on the TV. Complained 4 times.Initially was told that it was a common problem.But now it is only OUR problem.The neighbours have good pictures.Hope sombody looks into this problem at least tomorrow.

Unregistered

Default Asianet people putting us in trouble

I am a Asianet Cable TV subscriber for the past 10 years staying in Kesavadasapuram .Last friday the transmission was cut and now it is monday nobody has turned up yet,all my neighbours are getting the transmission i think it is problem of settop box I have made payment till 2013.I was forced to take it otherwise they were not ready to give the settop Box.I think big company like Asianet not trouble the commom man.

My complaint number is AA03030050

+ Reply to Thread