+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big TV Recharge

This is a discussion on Big TV Recharge within the DTH forums, part of the Entertainment and Recreation category; Big TV Recharge: Easy Processes When it comes to customer service and providing better facilities, Reliance is always one step ...

Banned

Default Big TV Recharge

Big TV Recharge: Easy Processes

When it comes to customer service and providing better facilities, Reliance is always one step ahead of others. Now the satellite TV launched by Reliance called the Reliance Big TV’s portfolio for easy recharge has lot of options that include Online payment using debit and credit cards, Oxigen, Internet banking recharge options, Interactive Voice Response called IVR and Mobile Mode Payment (SMS) or simply one can now recharge the BIG TV calling a toll free number 1800-200-9002.

Reliance has always been ahead of other in strategic relationships or tie-ups with others for their excellent customer service. And customer service has always been the motto of their convenient and user-friendly customer service experience. That is why the credit for value equivalent in offered by recharge voucher has also been provided by the Reliance Big TV services. Recharging your Big TV requires no more intervention of dealers or distributors or any other middleman any longer. All you need to do is call the toll free number and follow the IVR instructions.

Reliance Big TV has entered into the tie-up with ‘Oxigen’ that is India’s first recharge point under one roof. This has been launched to make the recharge and other services easy for the customers. According to Reliance Big TV its customers are offered the entire portfolio of Oxigen’s easy recharge options. And the presence of Oxigen through 75,000 Pan Indian Retail Network has provided an easy of recharge convenience for reliance Big TV customers.

Once the tie-up of the Reliance Big TV with Oxigen was done, it immediately followed the roll out of an extensive Recharge Voucher (RCVs) network across 6500 towns in India. Besides that Reliance BIG TV has also put up a network of close to nearly 100,000 outlets that are spread across 10,000 towns which include local grocery stores, gift stores, and utility stores as well. Thus, with Reliance Big TV network of 100,000 retailers, 250 Reliance Web World, 219 Reliance Mobile Stores, and more than 40,000 odd-telecom outlets have been the sales points for the Big TV DHT services.

Online recharges
    Moreover besides IVR and Oxigen recharge of Reliance Big TV has also online service for monthly recharges of BIG TV. One can recharge the packages ranging from Rs 115/- to Rs. 425/- including the taxes applicable across the Sports, News, Kids, Films, Entertainment and Lifestyle genres. Recharging the BIG TV over the internet has always been easy. One just needs to log into the site bigtv.co.in and then click on the option ‘recharge.’

After that you just need to follow the instructions that come on the computer screen. After that you need to enter the Smart Card number and just click on the option submit. The recharge of Big TV can also be done through the simple Recharge Voucher (RCV). One can get the smart card, or reliance vouchers at Reliance World & Reliance Mobile Stores as well as with various dealers.

For more information on Reliance Big TV recharge and other facilities you can call the customer care toll free number that is 1800-200-9002 or 3033-7474 or SMS BTVBAL to 55454.

n.natarajan

Default problem with remote

we have problem with our big tv .
    the remote is not working with set up box

transaction id-BDH05092009156
    subscriber id-200571858901

please arrange mechanics as soon as earlier .

our contact no :9447674983

Unregistered

Thumbs down Reliance BIG TV cheats customer

My reliance Bigtv connection no. is 200735478203 and i have charged my account with Rs.2200 on 22.04.11. Before charging i have called customer care centre and confirmed the amount to be charged.

For Silver pack - 2049

for Negative bal. 65

for Alacarte-Gemini movies 60 (5 x 12)

-------------------

Rs. 2174/-

Hence i recharged 2200/- and called your customer care centre and informed

that the child connection need not be activated and only parent connection to be activated and to be precise silver pack and gemini movies to be activated.

But on 1 may Gemini movies got disconnected and when i called customer care
    i receive a vauge answer that the amount got deducted and to be recharged again.

This is absolute cheating when i called and informed how the instructions are not
    followed ??? When i have not instructed to activate the child connection how
    come without my instructions it got activated and if so why the information is not
    passed on to me that the child connection is also got activated.

This is second instant of getting cheated by reliance Big tv earlier in the first instance you people have siphonned of Rs.2000/- by mischievious methods.

I need information regarding the transaction with whom i had conversation on 22.04.11 for
    activating the silver connection and why he did not do his duty of not following the
    customer instruction and why he has not appraised me to call and deactivate the child
    connection.

why i should suffer because of your ineffiicient / cunning staff / management policies.

I need confirmation of present account status that the silver pack validity by e-mail confirmation.

I should be refunded the Rs.150/- siphonned money without my instruction and information

Your customer service is not available from 10.45 to 9.00AM pls keep posted this information on your webstie that you are not availble and your servers does not work.

Your Service representative Mr. Narsimha Reddy and Mr. Anil, Interaction ID 2270828271.
    did not resolve my queries and wasted my 45 minutes of time.

They have not taken my complaint.
    They did not inform me about the next level of escalation of complaint authority
    They did not disclose that from which place they are communicating.
    They did not disclose the regional office where i can have a physical complaint.
    They have not given any information regarding my account.
    They have said their servers does not work usually from 10.00AM to 9.30AM.

What is fun of having call center and advertising that 24 x 7 service is available.
    and we are commited to Service all over nation all dubious avdterisement.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Cheating by big tv marketing people

My smart card no is 200863772542,registered by ashok kumar.actually 3months back one lady came to my doorstep and told that there is an offer for me that reliance digital is for only 1499 with recording and play back facility which is cost 5999 rs.so i took the offer.after that they kept normal dth for me with out offer.no recording and play back facility.they cheated me.dont take big tv dth plz.

Unregistered

Red face Reliance BIG TV Customer Care Worst services

HI,

This is Mallikarjun and my smart card no is 200759547689, i try to recharge my Big tv account i spent 10 hr to reach customer care no's 18002009011 and 18602006666 regarding to know the best pack and recharge Via my credit card but , but when it go to Recharge using credit card option it is going to silence mode up to30 to minutes`.

This is the services what reliance is providing to the customers.

Regards,
    Malliakjruna

Unregistered

Default bussiest customer care 18002009001 n 18002009002 n 18602006666 are busy since 27th ev

Hi
    This is satyendra pathak n my smart card no. is 20054946666. i m trying to recharge my big tv since last evening but still not succeeded even tried in the mid night.

This is the services what reliance is providing to the customers.

Regards,
    satyendra 9414275120

Unregistered

Default open all indian and english movies channels

hi ihave recharged my big tv receiver number 200688771636 . but reciver is not diplaying any channel... plz open all dram, movies, and sport channels on my receiver...i will be gratefull to you..
    plz help me................?

Unregistered

Default down grade package

When I have purchased reliance big tv dth I have opted a silver pack . Now I want only value pack of 103 channels only. So I request please down grade my pack

When I have purchased reliance big tv dth I have opted a silver pack . Now I want only value pack of 103 channels only. So I request please down grade my pack

Unregistered

i recharged my account through on line by cash card on bigtv web site they show me you are successfully recharged ur account and send me email also.i destroyed cash card later but not added in my account. after some days i called customer care they asked me sr. no. of that cash card. i lost Rs.200 if not recharging account through on line some time why big tv keep such option. what is need to give email id What is mean of sending confirmation email after succussful recharging my smart card no. is 200580995056

Unregistered

Default a/c debited but recharge failure

d/s my smart card no. 200587975771 name of Santosini pati on 27/10/2011 i have recharged Rs.500/- through online but my a/c was debited and recharge balance is zero. then again i have recharge 28/10/2011 Rs.200/- that amount was successful rechagred. so kindly attained my complain and restore my amount.
    on 27/10/2011 my a/c debited and your a/c no 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION ACCOUNT credited. the journal no. 9074252 please verify and advise to me. alredy i have talked many officialy but my problem is not solved. this is my last request to u. then i will go for conumer court. and i will surrender the big tv.

Y/s
    santosini Pati
    santosini.pati@sbi.co.in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast