+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reliance Big TV and M/s APPCO Marketing (India) Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.

This is a discussion on Reliance Big TV and M/s APPCO Marketing (India) Pvt Ltd, Bangalore. within the DTH forums, part of the Entertainment and Recreation category; Dear Sir / Madam, > >1. I wish to inform you that I was approached by two sales representatives representing ...

shivendra

Default Reliance Big TV and M/s APPCO Marketing (India) Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.

Dear Sir / Madam,
    >
    >1. I wish to inform you that I was approached by two sales representatives representing the direct buisness associate of Relaince Big TV on 13 August 2010. They came from M/s APPCO Marketing (India) Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
    >
    >2. Their names are Mr Prashant (mob - 9886149040) and Mr shahikant (Mob - 8095070529). They informed me the following:-
    >
    >(a) That a special plan has been launched by Big TV especially for Armed forces personnel on the occassion of Independence day.
    >
    >(b) That in the special scheme two Big TV connections will be given for the cost of one Big TV amounting to Rs 2980/-
    >
    >(c) That one Big TV could be installed at your location while the second could be gifted or installed at any other location in India as per our desire..
    >
    >(d) That Big TV doesnot levy any charges towards shifting charges in case of frequent transfers, which makes the scheme extremely attractive for personnels employed in the forces.
    >
    >(e) That Rain has no effect on the transmission and signal quality of the system as compared to other Dish TV's which is a new feature. Hence Reliance Big TV is preferred choice by most customers.
    >
    >(f) Balance can be carried forward in the smart card by just removing the card when not in use thereby ensuring you donot have to pay anything extra incase you proceed on leave and the TV is not seen for months together.
    >
    >(g) The Big TV which will be installed has a universal remote and thus the same remote can be used to operate the TV and Big TV simultaneously.
    >
    >(h) Big TV charges only 80 Paisa for any movie that is pre 2009 vintage. Balance new movies are available for Rs 15 to Rs 20.
    >
    >(j) That Rs 300/- per connection will have to be paid to the engineer when installing the system.
    >
    >(k) I would get two Gold packs with 3 months subscrition free with a regional channel (bengali which I chose) free.
    >
    >3. Based on the above facts I made the mistake to purchase the system and paid an amount of Rs 2980/- vide ICICI Meerut bank cheque No 925784.
    >
    >4. To my utter shock and disbelieve, during installation I was told by the engineer from reliance Big TV that though two Big TV connections will be installed, only one dish with a big LNB and two connections can be provided. He also told me that you can't put a dish at any other location except this house else the scheme is not valid. Further to my shock I learnt that there are shifting charges being levied by the company, the remote is not universal, rain has an effect on the system just as other dish TV's and movies are not cheap to the extent of 80 Paise as claimed. Finally only One Big TV was installed in my residence on paying Rs 300/- as installation charges (Smart card No 200793737883). I requested them to install the second connection at the following address (Since I had no option as I had already paid and I knew that no concession was made - A TOTAL FRAUD!!!!):-
    >
    >SqnLdr (Retd) SK Bhattacharya
    >House " Gopal"
    >1607/1 Vivekanand Ward, Prabhat Colony,
    >Near Indian Bureau of Mines Office,
    >Jabalpur (MP)
    >Pincode - 482002
    >Phone - 0761 2416273
    >Mobile - 09424392290
    >
    >
    >5. Further Iam given to understand that the Gold pack is available for Rs 1790/- only. As such the discount that was offered to us is only of Rs 600/- and not 1+1 free as claimed!!!
    >
    >6. The above incident has shattered my faith on Reliance which till today I felt was one of the best buisness corporate houses in India doing yeoman service to the nation. This is possibly the worst treatment which can be meted to any service personnel especially during Independence day by playing with their emotions.
    >
    >7. Calls to Mr Prashant and Shashikant are not being answered now. Once Mr Prashant picked up to tell me he has since left the company that too within two days of my purchase!!!! I've registered my verbal complaint even in the APPCO Marketing (India)Pvt Ltd office at tel No 080-32412844 and 9342123614.
    >
    >8. Iam looking forward to the action that can be taken by you against these frauds that have been committed against me. Infact some more service personnel from the same area have also met with the same state.

9. I immediately rang up the toll free no of Reliance Big TV and registered a complaint in the name of these two persons. The reperesentative from the customer care also advised me to lodge an online complaint which was done on 26 August 2010 by an email to customercare@bigtv.co.in. The mail was replied on 27 August 2010 stating that the company has taken up your issue with concerned department for necessary action and that they apologize for the inconvenience caused to me. However they have clearly stated in their mail to me on 30 August 2010 that no compensation of wrong commitment made can be processed by them regretting to process my request.

10. May I request you to initiate action against Big TV and APPCO Marketing (India) Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
    at the earliest.
    >
    >11. My Details are as under:-
    >
    >Colonel Shivendra Kumar,
    >13/8 Field marshal Carriappa Colony
    >Cubbon Road, bangalore -560001.
    >Karnataka.
    >Mob - 9164206971, 9738686350
    Email - shivendra124@rediffmail.com
    >
    >11. Please write to me at :-
    >
    >Colonel Shivendra Kumar
    >Commanding Officer,
    >Station Wksp EME Bangalore,
    >Post Agram,
    >Old Airport Road,
    >Bangalore - 560007
    >Karnataka.
    >Mob - 9164206971
    Email - shivendra124@rediffmail.com
    >
    >Regards Colonel Shivendra Kumar

Unregistered

Unhappy Same Experience for me too..

Had the same Independence day offer, paid 1490 + 300 as installation.
    They assured at the time of rain, it will work fine, but it is not.

Unregistered

Red face bad servise

hello sir we buy u r realince big tv dish tv bit when we purchase from that time we cant acesses that tv cause its not running properly n even we call u r representative they cant take any complaint against us n dont hear any thing so pls provide us the best servise otherwise i loddegd a complaint against u

Unregistered

Default APPCo --Refund my money or face legal action.

Email to MD...ChairMan... COBRA GROUP LONDON.
    ..Hi,
    Ur co is such a reputed company & growing day by day.
    But ur name is being tarnished by ur sister company APPCO Marketing I
    pune.
    I was surprised to see so many complaints on internet which show they
    are either involved in CHEATING business or somebody totally useless is
    heading the company here.
    When so many complaints are on internet & u are also not aware means u
    are responsible for this bungling to some extent.
    My request is to read seriously what is being written on internet &
    take immediate action to check this rot& refund money of persons
    aggrieved with interest.
    I paid Rs.1490 to m/s Appco marketing rep ms POOJA vide hdfc bank cq no
    87289 on 12 th SEP 2010.Inspite of 50 complaint calls I did not get my
    BIG TV installed. Then ms POOJA just swiched off her phone no
    9860377716 permanently.I had to purchase other companies DISH after 2
    months black out of TV viewing of my family.
    Then I searched internet for address of the company & could not find it
    but saw ur website.
    Hope uíll get me back my money or Iíll have to take legal action.
    MEENAKSHI-- lane-6, vidhyanagar, PUNE-- india--4110015
    satish505@rediffmail.com

Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam,

I wish to inform you that I was approached by a sales representatives representing the direct buisness associate of Relaince Big TV on 22 December 2010. They came from M/s APPCO Marketing (India) Pvt Ltd, delhi

2. His name is Mr Nikhil (mob - 9990311915). He informed me the following:-

(a) That a special plan has been launched by Big TV especially for Women.
    (b) That in the special scheme Big TV connections will be given for the cost of one Big TV and company is providing discount of rs. 600/- on its cost.
    (d) That Big TV does not levy any charges towards shifting charges in case of shifting.
    (e) That Rain has no effect on the transmission and signal quality of the system as compared to other Dish TV's which is a new feature. Hence Reliance Big TV is preferred choice by most customers.
    (f) Balance can be carried forward in the smart card by just removing the card when not in use thereby ensuring you donot have to pay anything extra incase you proceed on leave and the TV is not seen for months together.
    (h) Big TV charges for new movies are available for Rs 15.
    (j) That Rs 100/- per connection will have to be paid to the engineer when installing the system.
    (k) I would get Gold packs with 2 months subscrition free with a regional channel (punjabi which I chose) free.
    All the channels which my local cable wala was supplying will be given to me on montly subscription of rs. 170/- which I was getting for Rs.200/- and on payment of rs 5/- etc, I will be subscribed to one regional channel and all the punjabi chaneels which my local cable wala was giving will be provided
    Based on the above facts I made the mistake to purchase the system and paid an amount by cheque.

To my utter shock and disbelieve, during installation I was told by the engineer he is not aware of any such scheme and there is no new facility that Rain has no effect on the transmission and signal quality of the system as compared to other Dish TV's which is a new feature.a from reliance Big TV as cclaimed by Mr. nikhil . Further to my shock I learnt that there are shifting charges being levied by the company, (Smart card No 200688856873).

After that I had learned the following:-

The Big TV does not give signals properly, In day time, it gives some what clear picture in night it shows lot of snow.

In bad weather signals go of frequently.

The toll free service centre is always engaged. no bone picks the phone. always recorded message is displayed you are our valubale customer, keep on holding our personnel are busy will contact u soon.

Some channels as claimed are missing. some are paid channels for which u have to give extra subscription.

Remote is difficult o handle.

To change channels a long list of channel is displayed which contains both free channel and subscribed channels and it becomes difficult ot select the channel.

contacted mr. nikhil on his mobile, he is transfered to pune and their is no my baap to whom contact. as the service is provided directly by marketing office of delhi so no local distributer is ready to provide service and they ask for money for their service and payment of same there is no improvement in quality.

Toll free nos. are bogus they do not provide any type of service. and it feels like reliance is only a name but actually it is a cheater, a looter and modern daku. I do not understand what is difference between a small bbusiness man and a big business man as both are daakus and not interested in providing service but looting differnce is they do not show gun but a scheme.
    The above incident has shattered my faith on Reliance which till today I felt was one of the best buisness corporate houses in India doing yeoman service to the nation. This is possibly the worst treatment which can be meted to any person.

I am looking at action to be taken on big TV for not giving proper service.

Apvinder Singh Sikand
    466/sector 61, chandigarh

Jagadish N

Default Appco Marketing Bangalore

Hi,

Am one of those who was cheated by these guys recently.With great diffculty i got he address and visited the below address and found those asshole crooks.Here am posting the address of APPCO MARKETING BANGALORE for your help.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    M.M Road,
    Near to Frazer town Bus stand,
    2nd floor,
    Above BATA showroom
    Contact Landline: 080-32412844--- Which doesnt work unfortunately
    Name: Jahnvi(Supposed to be Incharge)----Mobile:7676566113
    Name: Prahalad(Supposed to be Manager whom you cant meet coz he ll be in field work) Mobile:9019717732
    Name: Rajaram(Supposed to be the owner of the company),Mobile:9900614608
    Name: Aparup(Sales rep and who is doing is MBA in some local college in Bangalore),Mobile: 8123349260
    Name:Subodh(Sales rep and who is doing is MBA in some local college in Bangalore),Mobile:9036870321
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When you go to the office and ask them what is all this, they will try to convince you by offering a good pack.
    Please dont agree and demand for money back or ask them to give a letterwirte in BOND saying ur subscription will be activated within so and so time.
    Even if they dont listen to you it is always better to visit a Police station and Lodge a Complaint.

Unregistered

Default complaint

I wish to inform you that I was approached by one sale representatives representing the direct buisness associate of Relaince Big TV on 12th March 2011. They came from M/s APPCO Marketing (India) Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
    >
    >2. Their names are Mr Mutthaiah (mob - 9705740552 ,9000919269) and Mr Manager (Mob - 9133376096). They informed me the following:-
    >
    >(a) That a special plan has been launched by Big TV especially for Bank personnel on special scheme
    >
    >(b) That in the special scheme two Big TV connections will be given for the cost of one Big TV amounting to Rs 2980/-
    >
    >(c) That one Big TV could be installed at your location while the second could be gifted or installed at any other location in India as per our desire..
    >
    >(d) That Big TV doesnot levy any charges towards shifting charges in case of frequent transfers, which makes the scheme extremely attractive for personnels employed in the forces.
    >
    >(e) That Rain has no effect on the transmission and signal quality of the system as compared to other Dish TV's which is a new feature. Hence Reliance Big TV is preferred choice by most customers.
    >
    >(g) The Big TV which will be installed has a universal remote and thus the same remote can be used to operate the TV and Big TV simultaneously.
    >

>
    >(j) That Rs 100/- per connection will have to be paid to the engineer when installing the system.
    >
    >(
    >
    >3. Based on the above facts I made the mistake to purchase the system and paid an amount of Rs 2980/- vide Federal Bank cheque
    >

LAXMAN KUMAR PATRO
    FLAT NO 105A
    SANTOSH ARCADE
    NETAJI NAGAR, SAROOR NAGAR
    HYDERABAD-500035

Unregistered

Default Appco MarketinG

I wish to inform you that I was approached by one sale representatives representing the direct buisness associate of Relaince Big TV on 12th March 2011. They came from M/s APPCO Marketing (India) Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
    >
    >2. Their names are Mr Mutthaiah (mob - 9705740552 ,9000919269) and Mr Manager (Mob - 9133376096). They informed me the following:-
    >
    >(a) That a special plan has been launched by Big TV especially for Bank personnel on special scheme
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >(j) That Rs 100/- per connection will have to be paid to the engineer when installing the system.
    >
    >(
    >
    >3. Based on the above facts I made the mistake to purchase the system and paid an amount of Rs 2980/- vide Federal Bank cheque
    >

LAXMAN KUMAR PATRO( 09849035269)
    FLAT NO 105A
    SANTOSH ARCADE
    NETAJI NAGAR, SAROOR NAGAR
    HYDERABAD-500035

Unregistered

Unhappy Cheating..

I also underwent the same things mentioned. They said I was eligible for special offer. and now none of the channels are coming properly. Its the worst company I have ever dealt with. Shame on it.

The worst service.. worst company. Kindly do not buy any thing from Reliance. They donot value their customers.

Fed up of giving a call to them again and again.

Unregistered

Default Connection is not installed

I wish to inform you that I was approached by two sales representatives representing the direct buisness associate of Relaince Big TV on 22 May 2011. They came from M/s APPCO Marketing (India) Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.

Their names are Rafi (Mob -8861990090) and other guy name I forgot They informed me the following:-

(a) That in the special scheme two Big TV connections will be given for the cost of one Big TV amounting to Rs 2980/-

(b) That one Big TV could be installed at your location while the second could be gifted or installed at any other location in India as per our desire..

(e) That Rain has no effect on the transmission and signal quality of the system as compared to other Dish TV's which is a new feature. Hence Reliance Big TV is preferred choice by most customers.

(f) Balance can be carried forward in the smart card by just removing the card when not in use thereby ensuring you donot have to pay anything extra incase you proceed on leave and the TV is not seen for months together.

(g) The Big TV which will be installed has a universal remote and thus the same remote can be used to operate the TV and Big TV simultaneously.

(h) That Rs 100/- per connection will have to be paid to the engineer when installing the system.

I have given the cheque of Rs 1490/- on 22st May 2011 and they informed me that they will install in 3 days. Its more than a month and have called number of times to Rafi he never picked my call or atleast respond back. They given me the Toll Free no and can't directly contact the customer care executive.

My Details:
    B.V.Nandakishore
    302 Software ICon, AECS Layout
    Kundanahalli Gate
    Bangalore
    Mobile No : 9591009739

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast