+ Reply to Thread

Complaint against the builder Naiknavare Builders

This is a discussion on Complaint against the builder Naiknavare Builders within the Real Estate forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Dear Sir/Madam, I am a resident of pune and staying in a rented flat in a society developed by Naiknavare ...

Default Complaint against the builder Naiknavare Builders

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of pune and staying in a rented flat in a society developed by Naiknavare Builders . I was quite satisfied with the structural and interior construction of the same and with full trust purchased a flat of the same builder in their ongoing project ie 'MYSTIQUE MOODS' Flat no - A-802, in Viman Nagar area. Contractually they were supposed to give possession of the flat in March 2009 but till date i have not heard from them regarding possession. They have changed their plan without informing us like in the contract it is written that they will be giving sliding windows but now they have fixed the openable ones and being a patient of rheumatoid arthritis and frozen shoulders it is impossible for me to use such windows and that was one of the main cause to select the flat. The flat they showed as model flat with the fittings and fixtures, they have failed to provide the same quality and company. The builder is not ready to respond to any of our mails or correspondence. there was no improvement in the situation after talking to one of the owner Mr. Ranjit Naiknavare. Now being a general citizen who are not very much aware of the twist and turns of the law, what are the options open for me to do now. It will be a great help if you please guide me to solve my problem. Hope to hera from your end soon .

regards.

Ruchira Kapur

Unregistered

Post Fraud Builders

THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND KIND ACTION TO BRING TO THE NOTICE OF PUBLIC IN GENERAL ABOUT TREVENI INFRASTURCTURE PVT. LTD. THIS BUILDER MR. MADHUR AND SUMMIT MITTAL HAS CHEATED PEOPLE BY GIVING BIG ADDS IN LEADING NEWSPAPERS ABOUT HIS PROJECTS IN FARIDABAD , GHAZIYABAD AND VRINDAVAN AND GOT HEAVY BOOKING .
    HE CLAIMED TO BE A RENOWED BUILDER WITH PROJECTS OVER 3000/ CRORE RUPEES. IN FARIDABAD HIS PROJECTS ARE MOVING AT A VERY Ė VERY SLOW PACE AND IN GHAZIYABAD AND VRINDAVAN HE HASNíT STARTED HIS PROJECTS.

IF A PERSON ASKS REFUND OF HIS MONEY NO CONCLUSIVE ANSWER IS GIVEN.ON REAPTEDLY PURSUING POSTDATED CHECKS OF SMALL AMOUNTS IS GIVEN & THAT TO BOUNCE .
    I HAVING FULL FAITH IN JUDICARY HERE WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT IF A PERSON GOES TO COURT AGAINST HIM (CONSUMER COURT) IT TAKES LOT OF TIME & AT TIMES NEXT HEARING COMES AFTER 3-6 MONTHS . ON ONE SINGLE DAY IN CONSUMER COURT OUT OF SAY 40 CASES ABOUT 30 ARE AGAINST THIS BUILDER ONLY. THE PROCEEDINGS IN THE COURT LOOK LIKE AS IF PROCEEDING AS PER HIS WILL.
    EVEN IN ECONOMIC OFFENCE WING OF DELHI POLICE CASE BEING IN HIGH COURT IS MOVING AT A VERY SLOW PACE.
    PRESS BEING A POWERFUL MODE OF REPERSENTATION KINDLY HIGHLIGHT. THIS IN YOUR PAPER SO THAT SOME ACTION IS INITIATED AGAINST HIM AND ERRANT SYSTEM AS WELL.
    Rgds
    Dr Vivek Handa
    Mobile No # 9810133780
    e-mail :- handavivek@rediffmail.com

Default Naik navare scam alert

invested in naik navare 's ''EMINENCE TECHNO PARK'' more than 3 yrs ago. NAIK NAVARE falsely advertised about 9 yr lease gurantee in leading national newspapers( IT WAS THE MAIN HIGHLIGHT OF THEIR ADS).The project was supposed to be completed 2 yrs ago.

3 1/2 YRS down the line, the project is not yet complete, their staff is very evasive and avoidant, and Mr Ranjit Naiknavare most arrogant, irresponsible builder i have ever seen.

Almost 95% of the money is taken from us.

HOW DO THESE CROOKS ARE STILL IN BUSINESS ???,THEY ROB COMMON PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY AND RAKE IN CRORES AND CRORES OF PROFit.

LETS ALL THE VICTIM UNITE TOGETHER, HIRE A TOP NOTCH SHARK LAWYER AND SUE THESE UNETHICAL PEOPLE. THEY HAVE TO COMPENSATE US (from their hundereds of crores ) FOR EMOTIONAL TORTURE AND LOSS OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

+ Reply to Thread