+ Reply to Thread

Amanora towers hadapsar pune

This is a discussion on Amanora towers hadapsar pune within the Housing forums, part of the Real Estate category; I am resident of Pune and regularly follow your blog and feeds on real estate and they are very valuable, ...

DHARMENDRA SHAH

Unhappy Amanora towers hadapsar pune

I am resident of Pune and regularly follow your blog and feeds on real estate and they are very valuable, so thanks for that.

I am hoping you can provide your expert comments on the situation am faced with. I had booked a flat at Amanora in Oct 2009 and yesterday learnt that there is going to be a delay of almost an year for possession dates for flats in Tower 32 (Instead of Dec 2011, which was promised, i am now told date as Nov 2012). I have sent my concerns to Amanora about the financial impact of this new development which is huge, as I am living in rental apartment, currently. Waiting on their response. In the mean time wanted to hear your thoughts on this.

In other developments, when there are significant delays in the possession dates, how are customers usually compensated by the developer for the huge financial loss customers have to bear because of delay in possession dates. What govt agencies typically buyers reach out to when they are faced with this problem? I understand that this is a very common problem in Pune and elsewhere in India. However, something as long as 1 year seems quite a lot.

Any advice you may have on this situation will be of great help.

Banned

Default very helpful forum

I am also residing in Pune and agree with DHARMENDRA SHAH ..This forum is great platform to share queries regarding housing projects in Pune and other cities...

Hi Dharmendra,

Myself Animesh Srivastava and I am too a Citizen of Tower # 32 and a victim. I wanted to contact some other owners of tower #32 and we can then raise a voice with Amanora , May be with Mr Deshpande. Now it is delayed till April 2012.

My email is "getanimeshster@gmail.com", do you know any other owenrs so that we can plan a meet

Animesh

+ Reply to Thread