+ Reply to Thread

HiTech City Railway Station Bridge (Hyderabad, AP)

This is a discussion on HiTech City Railway Station Bridge (Hyderabad, AP) within the Municipal Corporation forums, part of the Government Services category; This is regarding the poor condition of road under the HiTech City Railway Station Bridge (Hyderabad, AP). Even for small ...

Shruthi

Angry HiTech City Railway Station Bridge (Hyderabad, AP)

This is regarding the poor condition of road under the HiTech City Railway Station Bridge (Hyderabad, AP). Even for small rainfalls, water level above the road increases and it causes heavy traffic jam and Only God knows the difficulties we face when its a heavy down pour. People say there is some problem with railway department and hence construction is stopped. But how long will this take?? I have been seeing the same situation during rainy season since 4 years. We hear just promises in rainy season and these promises get washed away along with rains. It takes almost 1 hour to cross this water accumulation. We IT people are the perfect Tax Payers and I don't know why government give least preference to consider us. I request all Ministers to use the same route to reach their office. Then Government can understand our pain.

RAILWAY MINISTERS: HOW LONG WILL YOU TAKE TO THINK A SOLUTION FOR YOUR RAILWAY PROBLEM NEAR HITECH CITY RAILWAY STATION?? CENTRAL GOVT SHOULD SURELY CONSIDER THIS AS AN SERIOUS ISSUE

jagadish

Angry HiTech City Railway Station Bridge (Hyderabad, AP)

This is regarding the poor condition of road under the HiTech City Railway Station Bridge (Hyderabad, AP). Even for small rainfalls, water level above the road increases and it causes heavy traffic jam and Only God knows the difficulties we face when its a heavy down pour. People say there is some problem with railway department and hence construction is stopped. But how long will this take?? I have been seeing the same situation during rainy season since 4 years. We hear just promises in rainy season and these promises get washed away along with rains. It takes almost 1 hour to cross this water accumulation. We IT people are the perfect Tax Payers and I don't know why government give least preference to consider us. I request all Ministers to use the same route to reach their office. Then Government can understand our pain.

RAILWAY MINISTERS: HOW LONG WILL YOU TAKE TO THINK A SOLUTION FOR YOUR RAILWAY PROBLEM NEAR HITECH CITY RAILWAY STATION?? CENTRAL GOVT SHOULD SURELY CONSIDER THIS AS AN SERIOUS ISSUE

+ Reply to Thread