+ Reply to Thread

Income tax intimation u/s. 143 (1)

This is a discussion on Income tax intimation u/s. 143 (1) within the Income Tax forums, part of the Government Services category; Hello, I have received an intimation from IT deptt. regarding ITR for AY 2009-10. There is a net amount payable ...

Unregistered

Default Income tax intimation u/s. 143 (1)

Hello,

I have received an intimation from IT deptt. regarding ITR for AY 2009-10. There is a net amount payable as per this and also that I must pay entire demand within 30 days of receipt.
    It also gives a calculation which I think is not what was provided by me in the last year ITR.

The calculation incorrectly shows the interest income filed under LOSS OF CURRENT YAR ADJUSTED under LOSS IN CURRENT YEAR TO BE CARRIED FORWARD. Because of which I think there is a payable amount towards me.

I am not sure about autheticity of this letter as there are several posts on internet as this being a bug in the software being used by IT deptt.

Please let us know who to contact for checking/correcting the information.
    Thanks/

Unregistered

Default Income tax intimation u/s. 143 (1)

Hello,

I have received an intimation from IT deptt. regarding ITR for AY 2009-10. There is a net amount payable as per this and also that I must pay entire demand within 30 days of receipt.
    It also gives a calculation which I think is not what was provided by me in the last year ITR.

The calculation incorrectly shows the interest income filed under LOSS OF CURRENT YAR ADJUSTED under LOSS IN CURRENT YEAR TO BE CARRIED FORWARD. Because of which I think there is a payable amount towards me.

I am not sure about autheticity of this letter as there are several posts on internet as this being a bug in the software being used by IT deptt.

Please let us know who to contact for checking/correcting the information.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread