+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CHEVROLET Car complaint

This is a discussion on CHEVROLET Car complaint within the Cars & SUV's forums, part of the Automobile category; Aligarh July 23, 2010 Chevrolet Sales India Pvt. Ltd 1st Floor, Plot Number 15, Sector-32, Gurgaon-122001 Haryana, India Re: COMPLAINT; ...

Unregistered

Default CHEVROLET Car complaint

Aligarh
    July 23, 2010

Chevrolet Sales India Pvt. Ltd
    1st Floor, Plot Number 15,
    Sector-32, Gurgaon-122001
    Haryana, India

Re: COMPLAINT; ACCIDENTAL SERVICE/REPAIRMENT- AVEO U-VA
    - 02-07-2010 at PATNI TOP, J & K.

Dear Sirs,

I am to convey my feelings towards your good concern and your grate REPUTATION.

Earlier we had MARUTI Wagon Rs in our family and were relying on them for their Good services.

But when our family learned about CHEVROLET Car, -its quality and performance as well as your assurance of providing best SERVICES after Sale, we immediately switched over to your decent CAR, we have purchased TWO Cars, UP-81/Y6852 and UP-81/AB 0250 copies of our both R.C are enclosed for reference.

To our hard luck, while my family was returning from SRINAGAR (J & K) after Vacations in my CAR No: UP-81/ Y6852, my car met a head on Collision at PATNI TOP WITH A truck. On the alertness of my Driver, my Car was damaged badly, but the family members including the driver remained SAFE by grace of God. No doubt our car is STRONG enough to bear this Heavy Accident. The Body of the Car is badly damaged, whereas the Chassis and Engine remain un-hurt to a great extent.

A proper FIR was filed on the spot; The Insurance Company was duly informed car was lifted by crane to Jammu. A mechanic was arrange, who made the car perfect to DRIVE further. The Car was brought on its own wheels and was sent to AGRA on 07-07-2010 Repair Order No: 001621 for its repair to your authorized dealer M/s KALYAN AUTO SALES, AGRA.

I was assured that the affected vehicle would be soon repaired. I am constantly asking Agra to know about the progress of its repair, and I am replied that The Company has NOT SUPPLIED THE NEEDED PARTS AS YET. This shows your UTMOST NEGLIGENCE CARELESSNESS towards your Car USERS.

Keeping in view your Standard and Goodwill, it shall be very much appreciated if you
    Please contact your above Auth Dealer and arrange to send them the required parts and accessories to enable them to repair my Car at the earliest and to maintain the trust which we and our family had developed with Chevrolet.

Thanking you and hope to receive your concrete action in this matter.

Yours truly,

Asadullah Khan
    Four Star Industries
    Director

Exclamation chevrolet optra magnum

I had purchased Optra Magnum Diesel from Desai Automobile Vapi Gujrat, and from very first day i was facing the shockup problem and every time do repair but again the same problem happen, and from feb 2010 i am facing the AC problem and desai automobile was not able to solve that problem every time they do trial and errors for that and they had not resolved that problem till now, and after that i got the complain of clutch plate problem when i was in surat then i gave my car at surat chev dealer and they replace the clutch plate and flywheel which cost me Rs. 52000.00 and at the receipt time of car we complained for the pickup then the surat dealer told me that the clutch plate and flywheel is new, so after 100 kms we get the good pickup in the car as previous, but when we get in mumbai i faced more pickup problem then i had given my car to National garage Mumbai on 30/07/2010 and as on today the car is in garage of national garage, and they are not able to repair the car and every time they told me that in a week i get my car after 15 days(14/08/2010) they gave me the quotation for the repair in engine it was near about Rs. 55000.00 and now some time they give the reason of spare part and some time they not respond and some time they give some foolish reasons, i am very much frustated and i want the claim from the company bcz in 56000 kms the car have in engine problem and flywheel problem, i think there is some manufacturing defect in car bcz in 50000 kms got all these problems, and in future i dont know what type of problem i have to face, and company service centre are inefficient, they dont have the parts of the cars at their stock,
    please help me.

Unregistered

my self dildar singh and i m owner of chevrolet cruze ltz ,registration number CH O1 AC 8497....got from dynamic motors,chandigarh............

i just want to inform u that ur car i mean cruze is not good car as i got on 17 may 2010,till now i m facing number of problems...they are:---
    1.leakage of shocker
    2.dent from service center dynamic motors,chandigarh
    3.bs 3 model wuth saying bs4
    4.turbo pipe displaced
    5.baking problem
    6.alignment problem
    7.noise in interior
    8.while servicing from dynamic motor got dent on right panel..
    9.ac vent problem that is still need replacement
    10.right vent displacing outward

plz solve my issue

from dildar
    11.while using brakes steering tilts

Unregistered

Default Flywheel and Clutch problem in Optra Magnum Diesel 2.0

Chevy is a cheat. Their Flywheel has developed a slight play in the optra magnum car i own, and they say that they have to replace it and it will cost Rs 70000/-. They said they cannot adjust the play. I wonder why. Also they suggest replacing the clutch set at a cost of Rs. 37000, shock abs, that were making a noise, and something that can be repaired with slight servicing, they said will have to be replaced. This company is conning customers in after sales services, they do not know the word repair, and are extorting money, by recommending only replacements. Even for the timing belt, they wanted to replace the entire assembly costing Rs. 20000/-. I told them to replace the belt only, they said they wont guarantee te work in that case. I got the belt replaced outside, and have driven the car mopre than 10k after that, it runs just fine... I will never recommend a GM car to neone hereafter.

dr.madhan kumar

Default complaint on chevrolet cruze

I am DR.MADHAN KUMAR.M, from Ariyalur (Dt) TAMILNADU. I had bought a new chevrolet cruze car in the name of my cousin Mr.M.GAJENDRAN in the month of May '10 from JAYARAJ CARS TRICHY. (LTZ - Diamond white Reg. no: TN 61 9199). From the date of purchase I have noticed a shake (vobbling) in the steering wheel at a speed of 120km/hr and above. I informed this to the company. They checked and told that there was a bend in the wheel discs and changed it and checked, but the problem persisted and said it was tyre fault. They sent back the vehicle telling that they would claim new tyres and rectify the problem. After few days they took back the vehicle and kept in the service centre for 3 days and informed that they had changed the tyres and the problem was rectified and dropped the vehicle in my home. But the very next day when I drove my car I found same complaints. Again I informed them and they sent their service supervisor. He drove the vehicle and agreed that the problem persisted. He promised that he would take back the vehicle in 3 days and rectify the problem. But its almost 20 days since they said but so far there is no response and am driving my vehicle daily risking my life. I have already sent a complaint mail to their registered office. But still no response. Also the A/C problem I had complained also is not been rectified. I hope the concerned auothorities would take necessary steps to solve my problem before something major happens. My mobile: 9840119993

Unregistered

Default dealer harasment

I very much harased by the car dealer at kolkata.I have booked my car from india automobiles.After making payments they r not entertaining at all & delayin in delivery.Even some of their sales consultants are talking very rudily.I am now that i am trapped.I should not go for business with CHEVROLET.

Could you please provide in your contact details at in.chevy@gmail.com for us to look into the matter?

Regards,
    Ashim Gupta
    General Motors India
    Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia"

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    my self dildar singh and i m owner of chevrolet cruze ltz ,registration number CH O1 AC 8497....got from dynamic motors,chandigarh............

i just want to inform u that ur car i mean cruze is not good car as i got on 17 may 2010,till now i m facing number of problems...they are:---
    1.leakage of shocker
    2.dent from service center dynamic motors,chandigarh
    3.bs 3 model wuth saying bs4
    4.turbo pipe displaced
    5.baking problem
    6.alignment problem
    7.noise in interior
    8.while servicing from dynamic motor got dent on right panel..
    9.ac vent problem that is still need replacement
    10.right vent displacing outward

plz solve my issue

from dildar
    11.while using brakes steering tilts
    Dear Mr. Dildar,

We thank you for highlighting these issues and giving us an opportunity to serve you better. We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused and hope our people have been helpful in solving the issue. We look forward to your continued patronage.

Regards
    Ashim Gupta
    General Motors India

Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - Chevrolet India | Facebook

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chevy is a cheat. Their Flywheel has developed a slight play in the optra magnum car i own, and they say that they have to replace it and it will cost Rs 70000/-. They said they cannot adjust the play. I wonder why. Also they suggest replacing the clutch set at a cost of Rs. 37000, shock abs, that were making a noise, and something that can be repaired with slight servicing, they said will have to be replaced. This company is conning customers in after sales services, they do not know the word repair, and are extorting money, by recommending only replacements. Even for the timing belt, they wanted to replace the entire assembly costing Rs. 20000/-. I told them to replace the belt only, they said they wont guarantee te work in that case. I got the belt replaced outside, and have driven the car mopre than 10k after that, it runs just fine... I will never recommend a GM car to neone hereafter.
    Dear Customer,

We thank you for highlighting these issues and giving us an opportunity to serve you better. Please provide us with your contact details at chevy.in@gmail.com so that we can look into the matter.

Regards
    Ashim Gupta
    General Motors India
    Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - Chevrolet India | Facebook

Unregistered

Thumbs down Chevrolet Car Servicing Issue

Hi ,

I purchased a Chevy Beat just 2 months back after analyzing its performance and after market service. But after 2 months my cars is showing me engine vibration and Miss firing and average of the car is reduced form 17 km/l to 10km/l. When i showed it to chevy dealer located in "Bharat Motors Ltd -Sambalpur, Orissa" he denied to make any parts changes to the machine. I have 3 year service warranty to my car. He says we cannot change parts as i have not purchased my car from the show room and asking me to talk to after market person of Chevy. If this is the service which Chevrolet provided to any of his customer I'll definitly recommend my friends and family not to own a Chevrolet.

I'm really disappointed after the behavior of the service provider and dealer. It's a big damage to Brand. I'll really appreciate if you look in to this issue asap.

Dealer Details :

Bharat Motors Ltd.
    Baraipali, Sampalpur
    Orissa
    0663- 240 5286
    mail : gmi_sambalpur@hotmail.com

Vehicle Details :

Engine no: MA6BF482JAT029852
    Owners Name : Abha Soreng
    Purchase Date: 29th Sept 2010

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast