+ Reply to Thread

hero honda

This is a discussion on hero honda within the Two Wheelers forums, part of the Automobile category; i am having karizma bike which is lying with charishma goldwheel for the last 8 months for repair. even after ...

Exclamation hero honda

i am having karizma bike which is lying with charishma goldwheel for the last 8 months for repair. even after complaining hero handa nothing is being done. infact now parts of the bike is a;lso being removed and every time i go there is new engg who takes me and place the order for new spare parts. even my insurance is now expired. the GM is least concerned and thay say jisko complaint karna karo isse kya jaldi milega. i have all the pics and even job cards that is made with fresh date aftery every month

Unregistered

Unhappy Hero Honda Pleasure

I got the delivery for my hero honda pleasure yesterday. I was not able to kick start. The battery was weak as per mechanic and now indicator is not functioning. This brings me to a feeling that i have been given a used vechile instead of a new one. As i getting issues from day one of the purchase. This is pathetic quality of hero honda with out checking and without testing the quality of products.

regards,

Mahesh B

Unregistered

Question Engine Defect

I baought one hero honda splendor+ on 16th jan 2011, from first day irregular sound coming from engine,
    I contacted to Aishwarya Automobile about this problem they told me some engine part is missing from engine, but till now they did not take any neccesuary action.

this happen due to hero honda & dealears bad quality system.

+ Reply to Thread