+ Reply to Thread

Complaint against Joggers Park Service Centre(FITNESS LIVE)

This is a discussion on Complaint against Joggers Park Service Centre(FITNESS LIVE) within the Weight Loss forums, part of the Health & Beauty category; Dear Sir/Mam, I Ankush Oberoi purchased a Treadmill (TORQUE X-44)from Joggers Park sec-18 Noida outlet 2 yrs back,15 days back ...

divya oberoi

Default Complaint against Joggers Park Service Centre(FITNESS LIVE)

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I Ankush Oberoi purchased a Treadmill (TORQUE X-44)from Joggers Park sec-18 Noida outlet 2 yrs back,15 days back it stopped working and to rectify the problem we called up Joggers park cust care and they assisted us with the service centre number which was in Moti nagar,After speaking to the service centre people they told us that there service Engg. would be visiting us after his visit we were told that there was a fuse problem in the machine and the part has to be taken to the service centre Therefore we agreed to that but when the Engg. came back after installing the part the machine started for which we were charged 3500 Rs therafter half hr the machine again stopped working by that time the Engg had already left.But when we again complained about this to the service center people theEngg visited again and told us that the motor has got damaged but he himself was very confused when we spoke to the head of the Service Centre Ms.Monika about the problem and we told her send a Sr.Engg who can rectify the problem she just ignored us and started behaving rudely to us and Since then the service centre people are not answering our calls.So,its my humble request kindly look into the matter and revert back ASAP.

Regards,
    Ankush Oberoi,
    09971599924/09811400933.

Unregistered

Hi i have been using the Joggers park Treadmill and i have never come across any such issue. This is the Second Treadmill i have bought from joggers park and through out time the services was excellent.

+ Reply to Thread