+ Reply to Thread

Hush Puppies, Bata India.

This is a discussion on Hush Puppies, Bata India. within the Shopping forums, part of the Home & Garden category; My name is Pratishtha , resident of Defence Colony, New Delhi.About two weeks back on my way back from office ...

Default Hush Puppies, Bata India.

My name is Pratishtha , resident of Defence Colony, New Delhi.About two weeks back on my way back from office I stopped at Central Market, Lajpat Nagar and walked in Hush Puppies Store. Having tried couple of pumps in different shapes and sizes I finally picked one pair with perfect size and fit and made the payment of 3299/- for the same. Next morning I pulled out new pair of pumps and drove straight to work. From the moment I reached office in next 20mins, I realized that I could barely walk. Thinking what sales guy told me in the store about leather shoes that they open for about 1/2inch and little bit of shoe bite is normal on day one for few hours. I tried to ignore but in less than two hours I realized I couldnt even walk or stand wearing them, my feet got red and swollen when I took
    rest of the day off and came back home and take the footwear out of my feet. I was shocked how the same shoe can get so uncomfortable and painful right after getting it out of the store whereas when I tried them It was comfortable and perfect! so, I decided to go back to the store and placed the shoes back in the box when I noticed the size I tried and the sized handed over to me were different. I picked the bill and shoes and went straight to the store and told them how their carelessness has caused trouble and discomfort to me. But the store manager didnt accept his mistake, he continued to say that I picked and tried and bought wrong size for myself. I kept explaining him for 45mins that what joy will I get in buying a pair of shoes one size smaller to my feet and then come back to store within 24hrs and ask for right size. But he wouldnt listen and refused to exchange my shoe with the right size.I contacted Bata customer care , I got one reply where they thanked me for my feedback and no solution was provided. Its been two weeks now, my money is blocked, the shoes r useless for me. Can someone please suggest me what to do and how can I get them replaced with right size!

Unregistered

Default Hi it's the similar case with me even at the same store the guy their is useless ..

I bought 2 pairs and my first pair sole just came out in just 4 days and I was traveling when I came back went to the store and showed him their quality he was just pathetic and just really didn't bother I think these guys are fooling customers with using hush puppies name and charging huge amount for shoes not even worth the price. My shoes are also lying with me think we have unite and kick their ass...

Unregistered

Default Irresponsible and Blunt Bata/Hush Puppies Shop Managers

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bought 2 pairs and my first pair sole just came out in just 4 days and I was traveling when I came back went to the store and showed him their quality he was just pathetic and just really didn't bother I think these guys are fooling customers with using hush puppies name and charging huge amount for shoes not even worth the price. My shoes are also lying with me think we have unite and kick their ass...
    Friends, there is nothing new that people are fooled at Bata/Hush Puppies shops, all over India. I have same experience in Kolkata. The Shop Managers and Sales guys are the worst collection of Blunt Headed and Hopeless persons. They hardly bother for your need and value for money. Even, the Customer Support is a cell for show and you will never find an end to your complaints. The front line persons of Sales never provide a solution but harass by all means. I think this is a strategy in India by the Policy Makers and Managers of the Company, just a group of Cheaters; Uneducated, Unqualified and Brainless stuff.

Unregistered

Default The sole started to peel off

I had purchased a Hush Puppies shoe 3 months back, the sole started to peel off in the 3rd month. the Store won't replace the shoe as it over 2 months old. Customer service also denied the claim on the same ground...

PLEASE DON"T PURCHASE HUSH PUPPIES. YOU WILL BE PUTTING YOUR MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN....

Unregistered

Thumbs down Poor quality

I am Saliha Henry. I bought a pair of Hush Puppies Sandals (red color) at your outlet in Sky Walk Plaza in Nungambakkam, Madras. I used it only once and after about 4 hours of using it (most of it was traveling by car), I noticed that the leather covering where the big toe rests, was completely worn out! It is a pathetic sight to see Hush Puppies being such a let down. What do we with this?

manoj123

Default worst formal shoe ever

i had my worst experience with hush puppy shoe till date
    they never fit ur size and even after wearing for about 2 months now(hoping tht it will stretch itself and somehow fit my size) i can barely walk with them

I agree with most of the comments. This is one of the most over hyped brands with no amount of credibility. I bought this formal shoe for Rs 5499 from Lifestyle GIP Noida in July 2011 and the sole came out within 3 months of rare use. I visited the store with the bill because the store keeper had promised to attend any complaint that would arise within a year. Now when i was looking for someone to talk to, this representative of Hush Puppies who claimed to be the store manager says that there is no warranty system and it cant be repaired or replaced. I managed somehow by getting it repaired from some outside vendor. to bring to your notice one more thing is that this shoe is not even 9 months old but it has completely lost its sheen, color 9Started getting a greyish appearance may be due to bad leather used) and the sole is the most pathetic state.

As one of my friends correctly stated above that its the worst formal shoe brand and would not even last for months. Its better to get two pair of shoes from some other reputed brand in the same price at least to have the peace of mind. It brings more shame if a company like Bata is associated with this brand.

+ Reply to Thread