+ Reply to Thread

My smartshop

This is a discussion on My smartshop within the Shopping forums, part of the Home & Garden category; i have placed an order in MY SMART SHOP at Gopalapatnam, Visakhapatnam on 21.01.2012(invoice no.: 80193, Name : V.Kishore) products ...

Default My smartshop

i have placed an order in MY SMART SHOP at Gopalapatnam, Visakhapatnam on 21.01.2012(invoice no.: 80193, Name : V.Kishore) products were not delivered yet and there is no correspondence too. I have been calling the stores for my product, they said that the shirt is not available and they requested me to select one more item from the stores and i refused it and asked my money back. showroom executive says that he will get back to me after putting a note to head office, but they never call back.
    So what is the fate my money or the products i ordered??
    the concept of MY SMART SHOP but the way your channel works is giving at-most dissatisfaction.

Hi Consumer Forum

We positively appreciate that this forum is helping customerís report their unsolved issues. Also, providing an opportunity to win back customers for organizations like us.

Further, this issue was reported about one of the purchases in our Retail store in Gopalapatnam, Visakhapatnam. Same was resolved to customerís satisfaction long back in the month of February. Customer replied in affirmative while we called him and asked him if he was satisfied with overall service experience. We primarily were an Retail store chain and just went online with MySmartshop.com is Indias Premium Online E-Commerce Store Offering a Wide range of Menswear Womenswear Kidswear Footwear Luggage Electronics. Although, this issue was resolved long ago, we noticed this now only after going online.

As an customer driven organization we try to create, each of our customerís experience a delightful one. However, if something unpleasant happens which causes inconvenience to the customer; we all collaborate to address and resolve the issue at the earliest.

Please feel free to reach us over email Ė support@mysmartshop.com for any further clarifications. Weíll be pleased to assist.

Team MySmartshop
    MySmartshop.com is Indias Premium Online E-Commerce Store Offering a Wide range of Menswear Womenswear Kidswear Footwear Luggage Electronics

+ Reply to Thread