+ Reply to Thread

Snehanjali retail pvt.ltd,kandivli west,mumbai

This is a discussion on Snehanjali retail pvt.ltd,kandivli west,mumbai within the Shopping forums, part of the Home & Garden category; . I am also one of these people fooled by Snehanjali kandivliwest branch. I bought LG fridge.It was dented.i have ...

Unregistered

Angry Snehanjali retail pvt.ltd,kandivli west,mumbai

I am also one of these people fooled by Snehanjali kandivliwest branch.
    I bought LG fridge.It was dented.i have been following up with these guys from 8th AUgust till date however no replacement done as yet.When i spoke with Durgesh and Darshan from snehanjali they told me to use it as it is and they will replace as and when they get a new one from LG company.when i called up on company toll-free they said not to use otherwise no replacement will be done.

can somebody plz help me in this matter.

Sanket
    Kandivli-west

Unregistered

Default Fooled by Snehanjali

I recently purchased a Sony 3D LED TV from Snehanjali. At time of purchase they promised delivery within 48 hours. Quite obviously, they missed the deadline. They requested an extension of 2 days. Since I had paid the entire amount in advance, I did not have much of an option. On the 4th day after purchase, they delivered the TV, but when I observed carefully, it was obvious that it was not a fresh piece from the company. They had delivered the same piece which was up for display at their store. The remote control was damaged. When the Sony engineer came to my residence to install the TV, he realized that some screws were missing and could not complete the installation. The 3D goggles which I received with the TV were scratched, and one of them had its batteries discharged. I am going to take it up with Sony, and will file a case against the store in Consumer court.

sonyindia

Default Reply From Sony India

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recently purchased a Sony 3D LED TV from Snehanjali. At time of purchase they promised delivery within 48 hours. Quite obviously, they missed the deadline. They requested an extension of 2 days. Since I had paid the entire amount in advance, I did not have much of an option. On the 4th day after purchase, they delivered the TV, but when I observed carefully, it was obvious that it was not a fresh piece from the company. They had delivered the same piece which was up for display at their store. The remote control was damaged. When the Sony engineer came to my residence to install the TV, he realized that some screws were missing and could not complete the installation. The 3D goggles which I received with the TV were scratched, and one of them had its batteries discharged. I am going to take it up with Sony, and will file a case against the store in Consumer court.
    Dear Sir,

Have you registered your complaints with our toll-free helpline 1800-103-7799?
    Please share your name and contact details with us. It will help us in assisting you better.

Regards,
    Sony India Team.

Unregistered

Default Poorest service I have ever seen.

I bought a Mosaerbeer TV in last week of Oct from Snehanjali Kandivali West. In a weeks time TV stopped working!! Got in touch with Snehanjali as well as servicing agents. They just give you some gyan and no work..Following up from last 2 weeks but they dont have any concrete answers.. Pathetic..I probably am gonna gift that non working TV to Snehanjali as a tip or just going to break that TV just in front of Snehanjali's office...

And for others who are reading this.. Please do not buy anything from that place...The servicing is not good..Staff is incompetent!!

Unregistered

Red face Onida LED HMSAR24" - Seconds piece from Snehanjali Electronics Andheri West

I had purchased an Onida LED HMSAR 24inches TV from Snehanjali Electronics under cash memo no 910192 dated 2 Jan 2011 at the recently concluded ICE Exhibition at Bandra Reclamation Centre. The following are my complaints:

1. Delivery of the LED was promised on 5 November 2011, however, the delivery was made in the evening of 7 November 2011. This was done only after numerous follow-up by me. In between Snehanjali people like Arjun kept giving wrong information that the TV had already been despatches, there was no one to take delivery etc.
    2, Snehanjali did not follow-up for installation with the Onida people. On checking with Rajkumar from Snehanjali I was told that because of the high sales at the exhibition, there was no feedback being received from the warehouse on the deliveries made
    3. I called up the call centre of Onida on 8 November 2011 and they said that the installation people will come within 10 November 2011
    4. On 10 November 2011 when the installation people came and opened the box we found that the TV had no plastic covering on it and had accumulated a lot of dust. Further it did not appear to be a new piece and was clearly either a "Display piece" or "Seconds one.
    5. On informing Mr Ehsan and Mr Arjun of Snehanjali about this Seconds piece, I was told to get the install the piece and they would send someone to inspect same
    6. Knowing the history of Snehanjali, I refused to get it installed and spoke to Arjun to send someone to inspect the piece and replace this with a fresh piece. He promised to get back within 30 minutes, however, I have still not received any call from him

This is an experience that never buy a product from an exhibition and definitely not from Snehnajali Electronics

Angry Snehanjali Vasai west - Faulty LG Washing machine

I had purchased a LG washing machine from Snehanjali vasai west about a couple of weeks...on the first day of use the machine's tub started leaking and when i called up the guys there, they said it wont be replaced, for replacement i wud have to get in touch with LG directly.....

I have been following up with LG and am still waiting for a replacement. can anyone please help me.....

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by e0100056 View Post
    I had purchased a LG washing machine from Snehanjali vasai west about a couple of weeks...on the first day of use the machine's tub started leaking and when i called up the guys there, they said it wont be replaced, for replacement i wud have to get in touch with LG directly.....

I have been following up with LG and am still waiting for a replacement. can anyone please help me.....
    Just pay for the transport and bring the washing machine to their shop on gudi padwaa or sunday...make a lot of noise about their service...ensure that the shop is crowded at that time......
    They do this always..initially they promise a lot then they do no give that kind of service...also claim that they have given you a showroom piece hence that does not work

I had been to snehanjali nalasopara...to check out a tv....
    for half an hour, not a single salesman came to ask me what I wanted...infact, i even switchec onthe tv myself....i

Unregistered

Default Delivered used TV.

Raj Paul,
    C/503, N.G.Garden CHS Ltd.,
    Gaurav Gardens Complex,
    Bunder Pakhadi Road,
    Kandivli (W),
    Mumbai 400 067.

25th April 2011.

To
    M/S Snehanjali Retail Pvt.Ltd.,
    4, Heena Gaurav Heights,
    Opp.Shopper’s Stop,
    S.V.Road, Kandivli (W),
    Mumbai 400 067.

Ref: Your Bill/Cash No.570233 dt.24/4/11 against the sale of a Sony TV.

In good spirit, I have given an order for a Sony LCD Model TV for which I have paid the Down payment of Rs.10836 + Rs.300 = Rs.11,136 on 24th April 2011 and have opted to pay the balance amount in 8 instalment at 0% interest.

The TV was delivered to my home at about 9.00 am on 25th April 2011. However, I was shocked to notice the following:

1. A used TV was delivered to my door step. The reasons for the same are as under:
    a) The seal affixed by Sony was tampered. In fact the said sealed package was supposed to be opened in front of the customer.
    b) The booked model of TV was of 32EX400 which was manufactured in January 2010 and packing box was of BX3/32. It means I was given a model of 15 months old product.
    c) The delivery boy was insisting to take back the packing box stating that the same was required to use for another delivery. However, we have not given the packing box to him.

2. There was no warranty card in the package. Therefore, the question of stamping the warranty card does not arise.

The above act of your shop clearly violates the consumer rights.

In the light of above, I hereby demand to repay my down payment and other related documents which were submitted for 0 % instalments scheme. Failing which I have no option, but to complain to Sony and also approach the consumer court, if needs. Photographs of the delivered TV and the wrong package have already taken by me for further reference to my complaint.

Hope you would respond to my complaint on top priority.

Paul

Unregistered

Default Cheated by delivering a display piece in an old cartel

Raj Paul,
    C/503, N.G.Garden CHS Ltd.,
    Gaurav Gardens Complex,
    Bunder Pakhadi Road,
    Kandivli (W),
    Mumbai 400 067.

25th April 2011.

To
    M/S Snehanjali Retail Pvt.Ltd.,
    4, Heena Gaurav Heights,
    Opp.Shopper’s Stop,
    S.V.Road, Kandivli (W),
    Mumbai 400 067.

Ref: Your Bill/Cash No.570233 dt.24/4/11 against the sale of a Sony TV.

In good spirit, I have given an order for a Sony LCD Model TV for which I have paid the Down payment of Rs.10836 + Rs.300 = Rs.11,136 on 24th April 2011 and have opted to pay the balance amount in 8 instalment at 0% interest.

The TV was delivered to my home at about 9.00 am on 25th April 2011. However, I was shocked to notice the following:

1. A used TV was delivered to my door step. The reasons for the same are as under:
    a) The seal affixed by Sony was tampered. In fact the said sealed package was supposed to be opened in front of the customer.
    b) The booked model of TV was of 32EX400 which was manufactured in January 2010 and packing box was of BX3/32. It means I was given a model of 15 months old product.
    c) The delivery boy was insisting to take back the packing box stating that the same was required to use for another delivery. However, we have not given the packing box to him.

2. There was no warranty card in the package. Therefore, the question of stamping the warranty card does not arise.

The above act of your shop clearly violates the consumer rights.

In the light of above, I hereby demand to repay my down payment and other related documents which were submitted for 0 % instalments scheme. Failing which I have no option, but to complain to Sony and also approach the consumer court, if needs. Photographs of the delivered TV and the wrong package have already taken by me for further reference to my complaint.

Hope you would respond to my complaint on top priority.

Paul

+ Reply to Thread