+ Reply to Thread

enquiry about sahara internationa,valola,santacruz (E)

This is a discussion on enquiry about sahara internationa,valola,santacruz (E) within the Scams Spam and other annoyances forums, part of the Others category; Dear sir, Recently I interviey by sahara international,vakola,santacruz (E), for the post of helper to poland. After selected, they told ...

Unregistered

Question enquiry about sahara internationa,valola,santacruz (E)

Dear sir,

Recently I interviey by sahara international,vakola,santacruz (E), for the post of helper to poland. After selected, they told me the salary per month is Rs.34000/- and this is a free recruitment. Then they asked me to go to pre-medical check up to global5healthcare,vashi and have to pay Rs.4000/- for medical check up. They returned my original passport and asked me contact after 2 months if the medical is fit,visa came will have to pay rs.8000/- for service charge.Is it true? or fake? any complaints arised against this company kindly clear my doubts.

thanks

indiran

Unregistered

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear sir,

Recently I interviey by sahara international,vakola,santacruz (E), for the post of helper to poland. After selected, they told me the salary per month is Rs.34000/- and this is a free recruitment. Then they asked me to go to pre-medical check up to global5healthcare,vashi and have to pay Rs.4000/- for medical check up. They returned my original passport and asked me contact after 2 months if the medical is fit,visa came will have to pay rs.8000/- for service charge.Is it true? or fake? any complaints arised against this company kindly clear my doubts.

thanks

indiran
    hi i am a victim of this fake agency, i was selected in feb for canada and still not got my visa, dont believe them and try some other reliable agency so i advice you to lodge a complaint against them so that no other people to go to be cheated by them

Unregistered

Its reliable , and they are into business last 8-10 years my self and manny of my friends , relative recruited successfully various part of world / globe.

Its reliable , and they are into business last 8-10 years my self and manny of my friends , relative recruited successfully various part of world / globe.

Sandeep Lalwani
    Mumba

Unregistered

They are into business last 8-10 years my self and manny of my friends , relative recruited successfully various part of world / globe. They charge about Rs. 2-3 Lakhs for U.K. , Canada but its worth compare to other company.

Initial stage they charge Rs. 12,000/- registration charges non refundable. Its really worth compare to others who charge above Rs.40,000/- non refundable registration fee

Manpreet Singh
    Mumbai

Unregistered

Hi my name is ram, recently i have been selected for bell boy in canada by SAHARA INTERNATIONAL in vakola santacruz. now they have called me for medical along with 5000/-, i am confused whether to go or not, without interview how am i selected , i have no idea. plss anyone can help me out my email is goa_ram1@yahoo.co.in mobile - 9822273896

Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are into business last 8-10 years my self and manny of my friends , relative recruited successfully various part of world / globe. , Canada but its worth compare to other company.

Initial stage they charge Rs. 12,000/- registration charges non refundable. Its really worth compare to others who charge above Rs.40,000/- non refundable registration fee

Sandeep Lal
    Mumbai

Unregistered

hi, am chetan , recieved a call frm sahara international , vacola, mumbai, that i have been selected for canada, and i have go to their office and have to do a medical and have to pay for Rs.5000/- they said, but i have same quetion , that without giving my interviwe how they have me selected, pl.help me , what should i do.con-9726018890, smit.solanki@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Name and Id changer, mother choth, behenn choth )

Why you want to go USA / U.K ?

Since India is good, big, nice country, why you want give your ash to others ?

**** by Indian and Live & die as Indian.

Munawar Pathan
    Mumbai

Unregistered

Munawar Pathan
    Mumbai

+ Reply to Thread