+ Reply to Thread

HDFC Credit card Compliant

This is a discussion on HDFC Credit card Compliant within the Scams Spam and other annoyances forums, part of the Others category; hi , HDFC costomer care executive has called me and said plz forward a confirmation letter for credit card dispatch, ...

Unregistered

Default HDFC Credit card Compliant

hi ,

HDFC costomer care executive has called me and said plz forward a confirmation letter for credit card dispatch, reference of that call i mailed to their mensioned email-address again(customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com) but still i m not getting any response from HDFC

thanks & regards
    Amit Rajhans

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi ,

HDFC costomer care executive has called me and said plz forward a confirmation letter for credit card dispatch, reference of that call i mailed to their mensioned email-address again(customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com) but still i m not getting any response from HDFC

thanks & regards
    Amit Rajhans
    Dear Mr Rajhans,

We apologize for the bank's earlier lack of communication around your complaint - we would like to investigate this in greater detail. However, to be able to do that, we would need a few additional details from you. Request you to write to us at talktous@hdfcbank.com with the id TTU00070707072010 mentioned in the subject line of your mail. Please also mention your account number and contact details in the mail. As soon as we receive this information, a bank representative shall contact you.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Unregistered

Default cash withdrawal from ATM through credit card

i have launched the compliant in the branch office as well as to customer care also to the CRM cheennai . complaint is lodged since 8/11/2010 but still whenever inquired i receive only message that your complaint investigation is going on & will get back to you soon . already the bill is going on increasing of the dues & penalty which i am not going to remmit. Becos the cash transaction on credit card is not done by me please note . please look into the matter & try to solve this case soon.

regards
    AJIT BHANUSHALI
    HDFC BANK
    TILAK NAGAR BR

Default Non Receipt of new credit on expiry of the existing credit card

I had maile the change of address communication to the manager credit card division, Chennai twice i.e., once through drop box and second time through speed post. Till date there is no actioned at hdfc bank end. the duration of the correspondance sent is more than 15 days in each case.

Request for an early actio of the address change and desatchingthe newcard at the earliest.

venkateshwarlu
    card holder bearing no 517635100259396

Unregistered

Default resend the credit card -sudhakar bv

Dear Mr.Sudhakar,

We would request you to contact HDFC bank for a redispatch of the below shipment with the new address for us to schedule delivery.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ilango.M│Assistant Manager -Customer Service│ Blue Dart Express Limited
    New # 11, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam , Chennai 600034, India.
    ' +91 44 28271160 │ F +91 44 28252280 │ * ilangom@bluedart.comBlue Dart Express Limited From: Sudhakar BV [mailto:sudhakar.bv@in.abb.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:28 PM
    To: ILANGO /CS /MAA /A.M
    Subject: Re: hdfc credir card
    Importance: High

Dear Sir,

As I met with accident I am relocated to new address of my city office as mentioned below:--
    Sudhakar BV
    ABB Ltd, Process automation.
    4TH floor , KSSIDC IT Park ,Rajaji Ind.estate
    560044, Bangalore, INDIA
    Phone: 097409 83830 sudhakar.bv@in.abb.com

Pls arrange to send to the above address enable me to collect in person.My Contact -097409 83830.

best regards-Sudhakar BV.

<IlangoM@bluedart.com>
    08/16/2011 12:19 PM

To
    Sudhakar BV/BAN/INABB/ABB@ABB
    cc

Subject
    hdfc credir card

Dear Customer,

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to inform you that the below shipment has been returned back to sender owing to reason "Consignee shifted from the given address". We would request you to contact HDFC bank for further details.
    Please feel free to write to us for any further assistance that you may require.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Ilango.M│Assistant Manager -Customer Service│ Blue Dart Express Limited
    New # 11, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam , Chennai 600034, India.
    ' +91 44 28271160 │ F +91 44 28252280 │ * ilangom@bluedart.comBlue Dart Express Limited
    -----Original Message-----
    From: sudhakar.bv@in.abb.com [mailto:sudhakar.bv@in.abb.com]
    Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 4:02 PM
    Subject: hdfc credir card

Email id : sudhakar.bv@in.abb.com
    Tel no : 97409 83830
    Shipper/Consignee/Third Party : Shipper
    Comments :
    not received the card till date doc no-Waybill No : 42799258143

Waybill Number : 42799258143
    ------------------------------
    Pickup Date : 02 August 2011
    To : BANGALORE
    Status : Shipment Redirected | Contact Customer Service New AWB Number : 30230910850

Disclaimer:
    This message is confidential and is intended for the addresse, and may also be privileged. Any unauthorized disclosure,
    copying, distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited, and if done, will result in strict legal action.
    This message is not guaranteed to be complete or error free. No liability is assumed for any errors and/or ommissions
    in the contents of the message.

Disclaimer:
    This message is confidential and is intended for the addresse, and may also be privileged. Any unauthorized disclosure,
    copying, distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited, and if done, will result in strict legal action.
    This message is not guaranteed to be complete or error free. No liability is assumed for any errors and/or ommissions
    in the contents of the message.

+ Reply to Thread