+ Reply to Thread

Indian Oil Corporation-Gas Agency

This is a discussion on Indian Oil Corporation-Gas Agency within the Scams Spam and other annoyances forums, part of the Others category; I am a customer of Rani Enterprises, No.44,PerumalNagar, II street, Nanganallur, Chennai, Tamilnadu-600091, India for supply of cooking gas. The ...

Angry Indian Oil Corporation-Gas Agency

I am a customer of Rani Enterprises, No.44,PerumalNagar, II street, Nanganallur, Chennai, Tamilnadu-600091, India for supply of cooking gas. The never lifts his phone whenever he is called for booking a refill. For instance I am calling him for the past two days and I could not get them over phone. Whenever I call them I get a recorded message saying that the number you are calling is busy and try after some time. Actually my fingers got paining in dialing their number. The Indian Oil Corporation has also not provided any information for contacting them to book the consumers grievances against their agents. I need help in this matter.

Unregistered

Angry Non receipt of cylinder on time when we book for a refill fm Indian Oil Corporation.

Padmakumari Amma

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Customer Care Manager
    Indian Oil Corporation - Indane Gas
    Panampilly Avenue, Panampilly Nagar,
    Ernakulam - 682036

Dear Sir,

Sub : Non receipt of cylinder on time when we book for a refil.

Ref : My Consumer No. 34489, Distributor – Priya Gas Agencies, Thavalakuzhy, Ettumanoor – 686631.

This is to bring to your notice about the anomalies happening at the time of delivery of recharge cylinders.

I would like you to discover something that I had booked a recharge cylinder on 9th April, 2011 and my booking number is 138. I have got my last recharge cylinder on 9th March, 2011. I’d like you to let yourself become more and more aware of the fact that I am yet to receive a recharge cylinder after 48 days from my last recharge. Since I am having a single cylinder connection, I could book my cylinder only after passing 15 days from the date of last recharge delivery. Hence I booked for my recharge on 9th April, 2011. Naturally, when I contacted the distributor yesterday, they have confirmed to me that they have printed the receipt on 25th April, 2011. And, in an interesting way, you’ll discover that till date and time, I have not received my recharge cylinder. I wonder if you’ll be surprised to discover that this has happened to us several times.

And I wonder if you’ll be curious to know the fact that I am a 79 years old lady and presently staying with my son and his family. My son is working for a private organization and my daughter-in-law is also working for an organization. Naturally, in an interesting way, you’ll discover that after they leave home, I am the only person available at home.

Maybe it will surprise you to notice that, last time, when the cylinder boy came to deliver the gas at my home, I requested him to keep the cylinder at my home and take the empty cylinder. But he thrown the cylinder at my courtyard and asked me to take the cylinder at my home. Now, of course, I don’t know for sure what you’re experiencing. But perhaps you will be wondering how your delivery boy is expecting a 79 years old lady to carry the cylinder to my home! One of the first things you can become aware about this is, since I don’t want to bribe him all the time, he was acting tough with me every now and then!

I would like you to appreciate the fact that I am a very old lady, (79 years old), to carry a cylinder to my home. I had to wait patiently till evening till my son returned home to bring that cylinder home from our courtyard. Till that time, the cylinder was kept in broad sunlight since I am unable to move that cylinder.

With your permission…now, I wonder the following things :

Can you notice why your delivery boy is asking for bribe all the time, at the time of delivering my cylinder? Is there any charge need to be paid to deliver the cylinder at home?

And would you be willing to experience that your cylinder boy is throwing the cylinder at my courtyard instead of keeping the cylinder at my home; when his vehicle can reach up to my door step.

The really important thing is just to be fully aware of that why your distributor is not taking appropriate remedial action to deliver the cylinder on the same day the receipt was printed; even after receiving many consumer complaints about the same?

I also want to remind you of something that you probably already know, which is that there are no proper consumer grievances cell at your website or concerned authority readily available to attend consumer complaints so that such distributors are acting tough with consumers.

Hope You’ll be fascinated and feel a strong compulsion to take appropriate corrective action to rectify these anomalies at the distributors end.

Since I am having only one cylinder, I am facing a lot of difficulties. Hence I would like to apply for a second cylinder. Kindly guide me how to obtain a second cylinder for this connection.

Awaiting your reply, at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
    Padmakumari Amma
    91-9142074004

Unregistered

Default No receipt of cylinder on time and improper response when asked for the delay

Booking a gas and waiting for it have become a nightmare. Its been 15 days that we have booked for an indane refill in the maruthi gas agency(Annanagar, chennai), but still there is no proper response from their side. Whenevr u call them to ask about the status their reply will be 'it will come tomorrow madam'. All in vain. Many a times they dont even attend the calls. Half of their numbers are temporarily out of service. Its really very painful. Each and every day we have to keep waiting for it. We cant even go out because if in the mean time the gas wala comes then again we have to wait for 10 more days as they will say in the agency that 'the cylinder came but you people were not their at home'.
    Please the related authorities do the needful. We will be very thankful if the situation improves.

Kanthimathi
    customer no. 43160

Unregistered

Default unsecure seal

From
    FASALUDHEEN
    PALIYEKKARAKATTU HOUSE
    NARAKATHANI. P.O
    Con.No: 22418
    Sir,
    It is very regretful that the "seal" of gas cylinder is not tight to the cylinder and anyone can take the seal very easy and recap it. It is said that the cylinder has 14.2 kg, but it is below 12 kg. So I have a suggestion that the factory seal should be keep tight as in olden days.

Unregistered

Default non supply

To

JOSEPH
    11 FIRST MAIN ST,OFFICERS CPLONY
    ADAMBAKKAM
    CHENNAI Tamil Nadu
    joeaavin@gmail.com

Dear Sir(s)
    Sub: You Letter/Complaint ref:-
    Registration Number: Description:
    162317 TILL THIS+TIME WE ARE NOT SUPPLIED THE GAS.wHETHER WE GAVE TO WAIT 30 DAYS FOR ONE MONTH.wE WONDER THE COMPLAINT ON PROGRESS.WHETHER WE RGET THE SUPPLY DETAILS UNDER RTI ACT?/TO COMPLAINT TO CONSUMER FORUM OF INDIA.
    162318 NO DESCRIPTION NEEDED.YOU ARE HAVING COMPUTER BUT THE PROCESS FOR SUPPLY IN OLD STONE SYTLE.
    rose gas agencies chennai-88

have been forwarded to our FeedBack Officer

We thank you for your feedback. This has been Registered vide Nos. mentioned above. Please quote the above Registration numbers in your future correspondence / follow up with regard to this feedback. you can also track status of feedback using this Registration number.

We sincerely thank you for your valuable feedback on our product / services. We shall soon revert to you on the same.
    Assuring you of our best of services always, We look forward to more Feedback & Suggestions from you. Your valuable Feedback / Suggestion help us improve our Services.

If you have opted for intimation thru email/sms, you will be intimated on that email/sms, once an authorised person replies to your feedback.
    This is an Auto generated acknowledgement.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely

Customer Feedback Officer

Unregistered

Default Gas refill not delivered -day 38

i am a customer of Ganesh Gas Agency,no73/7,Gem flats Anna nagar west extension, Chennai 600101 phone 26562006/2007 my customer number is 35449,
    i have ordered a refill for my empty cylinder on the first of August 2011 and have not yet received a refill.
    many a times i have reminded them but it is of no avail. i was promised delivery on 31st august inspite of it being a public holiday. till today i have not yet received the replacement cylinder. Even today i reminded them over the phone and was promised delivery.kindly ensure that the gas cylinder is delivered at the earliest.
    i would like to bring to your notice that yesterday night at 9 pm a local grocery shop vendor rang up a delivery personnel and ordered his cylinder right in front of me. i am not aware which agency it is . when asked how he can manage he replies i pay him rs 800 for a cylinder it is sold in black a lot of people get their share hence it is expensive !
    .let me also state that
    FOR 9 YEARS IN CHENNAI I WAS WITH GAS LINKS AGENCY ,AMINJIKARAI AND I NEVER FACED ANY DELAY OR NEVER HAD TO WRITE A COMPLAINT.I THINK MR BHASHAH DID A GREAT JOB OF RUNNING AN AGENCY . HE SHOULD BE AWARDED AND DUE RECOGNITION SHOULD BE GIVEN PUBLICLY.
    Dr Titus Thomas

Angry Indiaoil Gas delivery

We are the customer of the agency - Venkatbaba Gas Service, 4/B, Ranipet Bye Pass Road , ,Ranipet. The my customer reg no-44683.
    I am sorry to write, but have been totally fedup with the supply of gas against booking.
    The minimum lead time is 21days from date of booking, but it is never delivered on time & by the time we receive the cylinder it is minimum 45 to 55days from date of booking. the as on date status for ref-we have made the booking on 2-11-2011, ref no-418. We have not receive the delivery till date & on this morning when we called they say it will be delivered by month end. Please have this issue sorted out as we have to keep on getting the cylinder in black where we need to pay Rs.750/800 for a cylinder from the delivery person of the same agency. looking forward to a positive note. Best Regards, Aarif

+ Reply to Thread