+ Reply to Thread

Infotech solutions -- Bangalore is fraud

This is a discussion on Infotech solutions -- Bangalore is fraud within the Scams Spam and other annoyances forums, part of the Others category; Respected sir/ Madam, good day. This is regarding one of the placement consultant sited in bangalore. As per advertisement in ...

Default Infotech solutions -- Bangalore is fraud

Respected sir/ Madam,

good day.

This is regarding one of the placement consultant sited in bangalore.
    As per advertisement in one of the site (given below), had applied for job in mangalore.

I was very happy when received reply from them on 22/4/11 saying that I was selected for the personal interview, which is going to be held at bangalore on 27.04.11 and was ask to be present there with call letter/Interview letter and other documents at the time of interview.

While going through the attachment, it was also stated that people who are unable to attend the interview can send the mentioned particulars (documents) through speed post along with demand draft of rs. 850/- In favour of infotech solutions (cost towards their registration charges)as well as other stationary as per form, which I DID as I wanted to get job in mangalore.

Later again got a mail on 11 may, 2011 (have attached pdf file for your ref.) In which I was asked to pay more money in the name of processing. All such cost was not at all mentioned at the time when call letter was sent to me.

The reason to write this letter is that this
    placement office so called ”infotech solutions” is a fake
    organization and are looting/Cheating people in the name
    of giving employment.

In the beginning they said that it is they who require the staff for their company situated all over and now it’s vice versa. (Login to jobrapido –and check for job placed by infotect solution and read the company’s profile)

I was totally disappointed when I got the 2nd letter asking for more money. Tears started rolling over my eyes and all my hope of getting the job in mangalore was washed out. I had sent them 3 reminders asking for refund but all in vain. Till now no response has been received from them.

Also Rs. 850 (initial amount in the name of registration and later other charges in the name of processing) though look small but when collected from 1000 people, the amount will run in lakh which is not a small amount.

There are so many people who are unemployed & are looking out for job so they can run their family. I am sure there are many people who might have fallen into this trap laid by them (including me).
    Since I have become prey, I don’t want others also to become their prey.

Today it’s me, tomorrow it can be your son or daughter or any of your family member.

Please take this issue into consideration and take stern action against these worms that are eating our hard earned money and spoiling the name of our country.
    This is my humble/ Personal request to you.

Hope to receive a possitive feedback from your team.

Please find below the communication took place between me & infotect.

There has been no reply till date.

================================================== ================
    subject: re: process description - infotech solutions
    to: "infotech solutions"
    CC: infotechhr2000@gmail.Com, hrminfotech@gmail.Com, info@infotechsolutionsindia.Com
    date: tuesday, 17 may, 2011, 4:56 pm

last & final reminder

--- on mon, 16/5/11, bharati naik wrote:

CC: infotechhr2000@gmail.Com, hrminfotech@gmail.Com, info@infotechsolutionsindia.Com
    date: monday, 16 may, 2011, 6:26 pm

2nd reminder
    kindly confirm.

--- On mon, 16/5/11, bharati naik wrote:

date: monday, 16 may, 2011, 12:11 pm

reminder

--- on thu, 12/5/11, bharati naik wrote:

date: thursday, 12 may, 2011, 4:41 pm

dear mrs. Sindhu

could you please advise that why are you giving all these surprises now.

All these details which are given now why was not provided when call letter/ Inverview letter was sent to us clearly stating that there will be an extra amount towards processing fees which you will have to pay at later stage.(All these details was not clearly mentioned in your terms & condition)

note that for middle income group like us, it is not possible for us to pay this huge amount which you are asking us in the form of processing fees.
    Wide open your eyes & see around.
    There are thousand people who do not have enough penny in their hand to meet their daily bread.By seeing your placement add, they borrow money & send it to you'LL with the hope of getting good job.

Kindly request you to send the demand draft amounting to rs. 850/- And the document sent to you back as I am not interested in the job offered by you.

Trust to receive swift response from you within this week.

Sorry to inform you that if no respose/ Positive feedback from you, this matter will be taken to top.

Bharti naik
    (mumbai -india)

--- on wed, 11/5/11, infotech solutions wrote:

subject: process description - infotech solutions
    to: bharati_nk@yahoo.Co.In
    CC: bharatinaik@rediffmail.Com
    date: wednesday, 11 may, 2011, 8:17 pm

dear candidate,

in response to your registration, we inform you our interview code no is: al - 001. So hereafter whatever the clarification you are having, please mention the above job code no. For the quick reference. Also we have sent you our process description document to proceed further. So, download the above attachments and take one print out copy and undersign wherever it necessary. Then send all the above particulars by courier / Speed post and send the courier details for our reference through mail / Sms to proceed further.

Thanks & regards
    mrs. Sindhu
    hr dept / Infotech
    0-8880556388

Quote Originally Posted by bharati_nk@yahoo.co.in View Post
    Respected sir/ Madam,

good day.

This is regarding one of the placement consultant sited in bangalore.
    As per advertisement in one of the site (given below), had applied for job in mangalore.

I was very happy when received reply from them on 22/4/11 saying that I was selected for the personal interview, which is going to be held at bangalore on 27.04.11 and was ask to be present there with call letter/Interview letter and other documents at the time of interview.

While going through the attachment, it was also stated that people who are unable to attend the interview can send the mentioned particulars (documents) through speed post along with demand draft of rs. 850/- In favour of infotech solutions (cost towards their registration charges)as well as other stationary as per form, which I DID as I wanted to get job in mangalore.

Later again got a mail on 11 may, 2011 (have attached pdf file for your ref.) In which I was asked to pay more money in the name of processing. All such cost was not at all mentioned at the time when call letter was sent to me.

The reason to write this letter is that this
    placement office so called ”infotech solutions” is a fake
    organization and are looting/Cheating people in the name
    of giving employment.

In the beginning they said that it is they who require the staff for their company situated all over and now it’s vice versa. (Login to jobrapido –and check for job placed by infotect solution and read the company’s profile)

I was totally disappointed when I got the 2nd letter asking for more money. Tears started rolling over my eyes and all my hope of getting the job in mangalore was washed out. I had sent them 3 reminders asking for refund but all in vain. Till now no response has been received from them.

Also Rs. 850 (initial amount in the name of registration and later other charges in the name of processing) though look small but when collected from 1000 people, the amount will run in lakh which is not a small amount.

There are so many people who are unemployed & are looking out for job so they can run their family. I am sure there are many people who might have fallen into this trap laid by them (including me).
    Since I have become prey, I don’t want others also to become their prey.

Today it’s me, tomorrow it can be your son or daughter or any of your family member.

Please take this issue into consideration and take stern action against these worms that are eating our hard earned money and spoiling the name of our country.
    This is my humble/ Personal request to you.

Hope to receive a possitive feedback from your team.

Please find below the communication took place between me & infotect.

There has been no reply till date.

================================================== ================
    date: tuesday, 17 may, 2011, 4:56 pm

last & final reminder

--- on mon, 16/5/11, bharati naik wrote:

date: monday, 16 may, 2011, 6:26 pm

2nd reminder
    kindly confirm.

--- On mon, 16/5/11, bharati naik wrote:

date: monday, 16 may, 2011, 12:11 pm

reminder

--- on thu, 12/5/11, bharati naik wrote:

date: thursday, 12 may, 2011, 4:41 pm

dear mrs. Sindhu

could you please advise that why are you giving all these surprises now.

All these details which are given now why was not provided when call letter/ Inverview letter was sent to us clearly stating that there will be an extra amount towards processing fees which you will have to pay at later stage.(All these details was not clearly mentioned in your terms & condition)

note that for middle income group like us, it is not possible for us to pay this huge amount which you are asking us in the form of processing fees.
    Wide open your eyes & see around.
    There are thousand people who do not have enough penny in their hand to meet their daily bread.By seeing your placement add, they borrow money & send it to you'LL with the hope of getting good job.

Kindly request you to send the demand draft amounting to rs. 850/- And the document sent to you back as I am not interested in the job offered by you.

Trust to receive swift response from you within this week.

Sorry to inform you that if no respose/ Positive feedback from you, this matter will be taken to top.

Bharti naik
    (mumbai -india)

--- on wed, 11/5/11, infotech solutions wrote:

subject: process description - infotech solutions
    to: bharati_nk@yahoo.Co.In
    CC: bharatinaik@rediffmail.Com
    date: wednesday, 11 may, 2011, 8:17 pm

dear candidate,

in response to your registration, we inform you our interview code no is: al - 001. So hereafter whatever the clarification you are having, please mention the above job code no. For the quick reference. Also we have sent you our process description document to proceed further. So, download the above attachments and take one print out copy and undersign wherever it necessary. Then send all the above particulars by courier / Speed post and send the courier details for our reference through mail / Sms to proceed further.

Thanks & regards
    mrs. Sindhu
    hr dept / Infotech
    0-8880556388
    It has been very long that i have still not heard anything

may i know when the action will be taken against these corrupt placement who are not less than our politicians who are looting us in the name of giveing job.

or should i say that posting on this consumer complaint site is just time pass.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bharati_nk@yahoo.co.in View Post
    It has been very long that i have still not heard anything

may i know when the action will be taken against these corrupt placement who are not less than our politicians who are looting us in the name of giveing job.

or should i say that posting on this consumer complaint site is just time pass.
    ================================================== ===============may i know when i will be getting response from you for above.
    its been very long & still i haven't recd. any reply.

please be noted that today again i saw more add by these companies posted on job site.
    trust you will take the action against these b*************as the earliest before more jobseekers are victimised.

Default Complain Gas connection

My Consumer No. 35485, Suni Kumar, Indian Oil, Jyoti Kalash, Gai Ghat, Patna I have booking date 11-06-2011 on line for register No. 202111. Then against registration no. cash memo No. Generate 5571 Information date 11-06-2011 & 12-06-2011 agian message came in my mobile date 22.06.2011 against cash memo no. 5571 cylinder has been delivered. but till no. I have no received gas cylender. then I ask to vendor (Tulsi) he say your cylinder has not delivered so I cant do anything. you can complain in company. I will ask the Indian Oil company what is the process of gas delivery. why are you give wrong report.
    From,
    sunil Kumar

This company is fake, i too got mail.. i will like to thank you guys that u really saved me from getting a victims of these beggars, who think that they can provide us a job.. idiots...Thanks 1nce again bharati naik .. we r prud of you n making ppl aware.. GUYS PLZ DNT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE MAILS.. YEH SAB FRAUD GIRI HAIN

Unregistered

Unhappy Infotech solutions

Even I got the mail from this fraud company...thank you Bharati....!!!!Because of you I am saved by becoming a victim. I am also from middle class family we were thinking to borrow money from somebody.Thank You so much.....!!!! Please beware of this type of advertise...

gowri

Default details abt infotech solution

please tell me about infotech bangalore details i'm deceided to join so please tell the current sitution whether thisi is a good or bad

Unregistered

Exclamation

i too got t cal letterfrom tis company asking Rs.1495 to deposit....thank u all for saving me from tis type of fraud company....pls take some action against this company..i called and asked them abt t details but they said mail us if u have any queries....still the ad of this company exists in t job portal....thanks for t post...u all saved me...be aware before depositing any amt....many companies are lik tis....

+ Reply to Thread