+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RBI and Customs Department,New Delhi

This is a discussion on RBI and Customs Department,New Delhi within the Scams Spam and other annoyances forums, part of the Others category; Sir, This is to bring in your notice that I Ashish Kumar Singh , resident of E-3/342 Sector-H, LDA Colony ...

Ashish Kumar Singh

Default RBI and Customs Department,New Delhi

Sir,
    This is to bring in your notice that I Ashish Kumar Singh , resident of E-3/342 Sector-H, LDA Colony Kanpur Road, Lucknow received a mail from yahoo/msn lottery incorporation on 23 November'2010 saying that I had won a amount of 500,000 GBP. The mail I received was as follows:-

The Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incorporation
    PO Box 1010,Liverpool
    L70 1NL,United Kingdom.
    ====================================
    Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
    Batch: 24/00319/IPD

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dear Lucky Winner,
    This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00
    (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUND Sterling) for the
    Annual 2010 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY
    (inc) LIVE, In conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS, YAHOO/MSN WINDOWS,
    collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online,
    among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft
    window users, we only select five people as our winners, through electronic
    balloting System without the winner applying.
    Yahoo/Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 14 days from
    the date of this Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has
    won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
    These are your identification numbers:

Batch number.....................YM 09102XN
    Reff number.......................YM35447XN
    Winning number.................YM09788

Our Event Manager will immediately commence the process to facilitate
    the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security
    reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential
    till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of
    our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
    this program,

Please be warned.
    Attached here is the claim verification and funds release form.
    You are expected to fill and submit to the event manager.

(VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM)
    1.FULL NAMES:_______________________
    2.ADDRESS:____________
    3.SEX:___________________________
    4..AGE:________________________
    5.MARITAL STATUS:_____________________
    6.OCCUPATION:___________________________
    7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:____________________
    8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:______________________
    9.AMOUNT WON:___________________
    10.STATE:___________________
    11.COUNTRY__________________________
    12.NEXT OF KIN:_____________
    13.ZIP CODE:_____________________________
    14:NATIONALITY:___________________________
    15:Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:
    To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form
    to our events manager immediately via email.

Head Customer Care Service
    Microsoft Promotion Team
    (CONTACT EVENT MANAGER)
    Dr. JOHN SMITH
    E-mail: msnclaimsdeptboard@hotmail.com
    Telephone: +44 701 004 0117 +44 701 743 8154
    Once again congratulations...
    (Yahoo/Msn Lottery Promotion/Lottery Coordinator).

• After I replied them with the above details I again received a mail on 24 November’2010 informing me that a diplomat Mrs. Kelly Foster would deliver the won amount to my address.The mail I received was as under:-

Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation
    Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater
    London SM1 4te United Kingdom.

Ref: XYL /26510460037/0
    Batch: 24/00319/IPD
    Winning number: YM/09788/60

Dear Lucky Winner: Ashish Kumar Singh

We are in receipt of your mail and must say that you should count yourself and your family extremely lucky to have emerged as one of the winners in this year's YAHOO/MSN INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION.Your email address was randomly selected along with others from a database of over 50,000.00 email addresses drawn from the WORLD-WIDE-WEB. A ticket number was attached to each email address and your email address tagged

Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by the ALLIED IRISH BANK U.K. Your Profile (Form) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for Record Purpose. Delivery will be made to you by a high level diplomatic agent his Name is Senior Diplomat MRS Kelly Foster. Your consignment code is (CH/147/LD) you are to keep your Consignment Code Number very confidential From General Public and Keep me fully informed as soon as you contact Him.

The Diplomatic Officer will be Arriving India and you are to send to Our Diplomatic Officer a copy of your ID prove ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY) to enable him identify you are the rightful beneficiary of the winning sum of 500,000 pounds. Below is his flight information:

Departure Date /Time:25th November 2010 -10:15:00 p.m (UK TIME)
    Arrival Date /Time:26th November 9:30 a.m (INDIA TIME)

Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize £500,000.00 GBP.
    2.)Official Winning Certificate.
    3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility.
    4.)Documents covering source of winnings.

A scan copy of your winning certificate and the i.d proofs of our delivery officerDiplomat Mrs.Kelly Foster has been attached to this email. Do check the attachment below.

Please be warned: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential from general public till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some double claimers.

Congratulations once again from all staff of Yahoo/MSN Lottery Board and do feel free to call for more information.

Dr. Henry

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
    (Yahoo/Microsoft Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

Tel: +447017005009
    +447017038772

• On 26 November'2010 I received a call from 09654989259 saying that the call was from Nisha Sharma,Custom Department,Indira Gandhi Internatiomal Airport,New Delhi.I was told that custom had received a parcel containing 500,000 GBP and I was required to make a payment of 15,500/-Rs. as clearance charges for the parcel.I was asked to make that payment in the name of Satya Devi in account no.20067594292 in SBI bank,New Delhi Branch.

• After I made that payment(15,500/-Rs) on 30 November'2010 I received a call from 011-32716943 saying that the call was from Reserve Bank Of India and an account had been opened on my name and a sum of 3,57,09,024.30 INR had been deposited in it. I also received 2 mails regarding the opening of the account on my name in RBI and instructions for online transfer respectively which were as follows:-

Welcome to Reserve Bank Of India

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

Government of India Greater Kailash
    Ministry of Finance New Delhi 110001
    Dear Esteem Customer: ASHISH KUMAR SINGH,
    From Reserve Bank Of India.This is to inform you that an account has been created/open in your Name, and the Cash Sum of Rs.
    35709024.30INR was deposited into it.Your account log-in and your account details is stated herein for your view and be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. Your account has been activated and you can now commence Transfer Immediately Into Your local bank account as mentioned below.

Bank name: UNION BANK OF INDIA
    Account holders name : ANOOP KUMAR SINGH
    Account number: 6929
    Account type : savings

Below is the link you will use to view your account for Onward Online transfer to your local bank account,
    You are advice to click the link below and enter below Customer No.To commence your transfer immediately.
    Redirect
    Customer No: 0466012439
    RBI Account No: 0482777105662

Feel Free to contact us if you experience any difficulties during transferring your fund
    online to your provided account.

Thanks for choosing the Reserve Bank Of India as your financier institution We look forward to serving you better.
    Do Have a nice day as we anticipate your customership relationship. Welcome To Reserve Bank Of India.
    Thanks for your activities.

Once again thanks' for your co operation
    Mr. Harpreet Singh
    R.T.Senior Officer (RBI)

Dear Sir,
    1. Click the log in link (website: Redirect )

2. Enter your Customer No:0466012439

3. You will see your name and home address.By the right site click ( NEXT )

4. View your a/c statement. Transfer to your local bank account

5. Here is your COT CODE : cot1327

• When I started doing the online transfer of the amount in my account the amount was not transferred.

• I was told to make a payment of 25,000/-Rs for tax-code which was required for online transfer.I was asked through a mail to make that payment in the name of Ram Tiratho in account no. 632101505794 in ICICI bank.The mail was as follows:-

KINDLY DEPOSIT (Rs.21,000 ) TO BELOW ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE TAX-CODE WITHIN 40MINS TIME.

NAME:RAM TIRATHO
    A/C NO:632101509794
    BANK:ICICI BANK

• The next day when I made the payment(25,000/-Rs) on 1 December'2010 I received a mail which was as follows:-

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

YOUR TAX CODE HAS BEEN SENT BY THE
    CONCERNED AUTHORITIES. BELOW IS YOUR TAX CODE:

Here is your TAX CODE : tax5809

Thanks for choosing the Reserve Bank Of India as your financier institution We look forward to serving you better.
    Do Have a nice day as we anticipate your customership relationship. Welcome To Reserve Bank Of India.

Mr. Harpreet Singh
    R.T.Senior Officer (RBI)

• On the same day i.e. 1 December’2010 I got a call from the same no.011-32716943 saying that my account was temporary and it was deactivated as I had been late in making the previous payment.I was asked to make a payment of 19,000/-Rs. for the activation of my online account.I was asked to make that payment in the name of Ram Tiratho in account no. 632101505794 in ICICI bank.

• The next day when I made the payment(19,000/-Rs ) on 2 December'2010 I got a call from the same no.011-32716943 saying that I will receive a tax code through mail by which I would be able to commence online transfer.Even after receiving the tax code, the amount could not be transferred by them. I also received a mail as under:-

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

Redirect
    Customer No: 440601249
    RBI Account No: 0404821056629

HERE IS YOUR TAX CODE: ( tax5809 )

BELOW HERE IS YOUR DEM CODE: (dem9328)

IMPORTANTLY: BE INFORMED THAT BECAUSE OF THE DELAY AFTER SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING FUND
    INTO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE ACTIVATION DEPARTMENT VIA BELOW EMAIL,OTHERWISE
    YOUR FUND WILL NOT REFLECT IN YOUR ACCOUNT. EMAIL: activation_dept@instruction.com

Feel Free to contact us if you experience any difficulties during transferring your fund
    online to your provided account.

Do Have a nice day as we anticipate your customership relationship.
    Reserve Bank Of India.

Mr. Harpreet Singh
    R.T.Senior Officer (RBI)

• After this mail I got another mail in which I was asked to make a payment of 37,925/-Rs. for dem code after which the amount will be transferred online.I was asked to make that payment in the name of Ram Tiratho in account no.632101505794 in ICICI bank.The mail I received was as follows:-

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

Dear Esteem Customer,

THE ACTIVATION OF ASHISH KUMAR SINGH ACCOUNT.

1, Its against the rules and regulation of Reserve Bank of India to transfer huge amount
    of fund to savings account as stipulated by the Governor Body.

2.The activation of your account will cost you ( Rs.37,925 ) Your online transfer have exceeded the maximum
    time map out for non-Registered Account Holder of RBI.

Kindly get back to us to enable us help you for the Transfer/Activation so that your fund will reflect within 2hrs.

Thanks for your activities

Mr. Harpreet Singh
    R.T.Senior Officer (RBI)

• After I made that payment(37,925/-Rs) on 3 December'2010 I got a call from the same no.011-32716943 saying that since the amount was big I could not transfer it online and they(RBI) would transfer it directly to my account.I was told that the amount being big, would be transferred in 4 parts and I was required to make a payment of 25,000/-Rs for each transfer.They(RBI) told me that I had to make a payment of 25,000/-Rs for the transfer of first part and after I receive the first part,I will be required to make the rest of the payment.I was asked to make that payment on the name of Ram Tiratho in account no. 632101505794 in ICICI bank.

• Next day when I made the required payment(25,000/-Rs) on 4 December'2010,I got a call from the same no.011-32716943 saying that the transaction was to be done one after the other instantaneously.So,I was asked to make a payment of remaining 75,000/-Rs. I told them that I would be unable to make that payment.

• Then they (RBI) told me through call which was from the same no. 011-32716943 to make a payment of 25,000/-Rs.When I made that payment on 8 December'2010 I got a call from the same no.011-32716943 saying that my account was not accepting such a big amount and they (RBI) will sent their staff member to my address who will help in transferring the amount to my account by directly going with me to the bank in which I am having the account.I got a call from the same no.011-32716943 saying that I was required to make a payment of 22,500/-Rs for their staff's accomodation and air-ticket. Then I asked for the winning certificate and receipt of Custom. I received a mail in which following attachments were enclosed:-

1.Receipt of the custom’s department of 15,500/-Rs. for clearance of parcel.

2.FRO application form.

4.Passport of Mike John.

5.Winning Certificate from yahoo/msn.

• After making that payment on 14 December'2010 I got a call from the same no.011-32716943 saying to make a payment of 30,000/-Rs for authority certificate from Home Ministry.

• Then I asked them to refund my money as no policy of above said seemed to be real. Since then their nos. are switched off.

• I would be thankful if you guide me in getting my amount back.

Albert D'souza

Question fraud

i recieved a massage saying that The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
    PO Box 1010,Liverpool
    L70 1NL,United Kingdom.
    ===================================

Batch number..YM09102XN
    Reff number.........YM35447XN
    Winning number....YM09788

Dear Lucky Winner

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note,for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.The Yahoo/Msn One Online Lotto felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows, G mail and Yahoo.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize ,you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo Msn Lottery. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Online Lottery board This is to inform you that all is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office.Our diplomat (DIPLOMAT RICHARD PETERSON) will arrive India by tomorrow morning to deliver your won price to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of £750,000.00GBP worth ( Five Crore Fourteen Lahks India Rupees) to you.

Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 25,000 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the diplomatic officer to your country India.

The diplomatic officer will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cheque and certificate and also assist you through all the process of remittance of this funds to your personal safe keeping there in your home country (INDIA).

You are advice to make the required 25,000INR available once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs handling charges/clearing charges to the custom at the International Airport so that your parcel containing your cheque (SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS {750,000.00GBP} can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address for the delivery. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for Asia.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that (DIPLOMAT RICHARD PETERSON), Special Chief delivery officer highly respected here UNITED KINGDOM,will be leaving UK today for INDIA to make the delivery of your winning cheque (parcel) through British Airways and will be arriving very early 9:30 am tomorrow morning.

PARCEL CONTENT
    One copy of Endorsed Eligibility Winning Certificate.---0.20kg
    One Box Of parcel Worth Seven hundred and fifty thousand Pounds(cc)-------0.30kg
    Affidavits of Certificate------------------------ 0.10kg
    Copy of Proof of ownership--------------------- - -- 0.10kg
    Color of parcel: ------------------------------ Brown.

DEPARTURE TIME TODAY WHEN AGENT LIVES FOR INDIA 11TH
    FEBRUARY 2011- 07:45:00 PM (U.K TIME)

ARRIVAL TIME TOMORROW MORNING WHEN AGENT ARRIVES INDIA
    12TH FEBRUARY 2011- 09:30:00 AM (INDIA TIME)

Please ensure that you co-operate with him because he is a very respected citizen of the British Kingdom and make sure you follow his instructions ,Provide every documents requested by him to receive your claim and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you because he has little time to spend in INDIA. Make available to him the clearing charges immediately he calls you at the international airport, because the Indian customs Authority Will Not Release Your Winning Parcel without the payment of 25,000INR for the clearing of your parcel at the custom department there in your country.

So i want to inform you that your cheque has been sealed by the high insurance company of United kingdom and signed by the HIGH COURT OF LONDON that no one should temper with the cheque and there is no way anyone can deduct any amount from this cheque so that is why you are to make the payment for the custom clearance fee at the international airport in arrival of the diplomatic agent (DIPLOMAT RICHARD PETERSON).

So i want to plead with you as a good citizen of your country that you just have to follow the instructions of the India government by making this payment so that as soon as your parcel is released to the diplomatic officer at the airport then he will be taking a local flight to your city to meet with you at your given address.So you are advise to please follow his instructions so that your amount can be remitted to your account peacefully

IMPORTANT NOTICE : PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER, CONTACT ADDRESS AND A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO OR ID FOR IDENTIFICATION : So that by the time the diplomatic agent arrives your country

he will be able to recognize you so you send your OPTION WITHIN 24HRS OF RECEIPT OF THIS Email STATING CLEARLY YOUR READINESS TO PERFORM THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE PAYMENT OF 25,000INR BY THE TIME

THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT ARRIVES THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN YOUR COUNTRY SO THAT WE CAN IMMEDIATELY SWING INTO ACTION AND SEND OUR REPRESENTATIVE DIPLOMAT (DIPLOMAT RICHARD PETERSON) TO COME

OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY "INDIA"

You Must Be 16Years Or Over To Play Or Claim This Prize, Please Confirm Receipt Of This eMail.

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Regards,
    Mr. David Mark
    Payment Officer.
    Director of Operations
    Tell: +44-871-315-5561
    Tell: +44-871-315-9303

VENKATES

Default My complaint

Respected as i am student of anna university, earlier i get one message in my number 9043696356..................
    As u r the lucky winner of blackberry mobile contest,they request me to give rs24,500 indian money for the review of customs department...........
    To gather money 2crore ..... After u get reward of 24,500
    +919582950229 mrs.jinifer scott from london now she stay on new delhi

Mr. Ashish,have u got any solution regarding this,if not then contact me as soon as possible on achievers.services@gmail.com

I can help u in this.............................................. .........

sarvajanik_ptc@yahoo.in

Default help me

I am reading your lottory story. and same massage to my yahoo i.d. this lottory is rong mail ? and mr. diplomet all time contact me and make a monry offere to clear costom charge. this lottory mail massaga is rong give me a massage for your replay. and helpfull me for futher process.

Unregistered

Default verification of claim

Respected sir/madam,
    I would not like to disclose my id to you but i guess im in the process of being scammed.ive been getting these calls frm someone claiming that i have won some lucky draw.I have checked with the bank and have been notified that these things do not exist.the ph number currently being used is 919167596853.i see many such complaints on the net.it would be nice to know that such scams much be stopped and that i can be of help.thanks.

Unregistered

Default money

DISPATCH NOTIFICATION LETTER FOR WINNER NUMBER!!!2‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Show Details
    Message Body

The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
    PO Box 1010,Liverpool
    L70 1NL,United Kingdom.

Batch Number.....................YM09102XN
    Ref Number.......................YM35447XN
    Winning Number...................YM0772011

ATTN: Winner,

We have confirmed your details and verification. We have chosen second option for you (CASHIERS CHEQUE)A winning Cheque has been issued in your name by msn/yahoo Inc-operation board and We are pleased to inform you that you will be receiving your package containing the sum of (£500,000.00, GBP)(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) original copy of your winning certificate, Fund Release Order, Money Laundering protection, Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British government and a Mini Microsoft computer by our delivery agent (diplomat JOHN BRUCE ) after all document must have been endorsed via, International Diplomatic Delivery(IDS) United Kingdom department in which your winnings has been sent for delivery to your residence in India

Our representative/delegate will deliver your prize won in cheque to your home address as well as other legal document along with Mini Microsoft computer .For your information Your winning draft has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until it’s been delivered to you and there are some document you have to sign after you have receive the prize.

Please take note of the departure/arrival details of our diplomatic officer who will be coming over to your country to effect the safe delivery of your winning cheque of GBP 500,000.00 Pounds to your residence.

UK Departure Date: 16Th Of June being Thursday 2011
    India Arrival Date: 17th Of June being Friday 2011

Important Note:
    It is our usual practice to carry out a routine verification about the custom policy of a country before embarking on any international delivery so as to avoid complications. Be informed that the custom in your country has made us to know that upon the arrival of our delivery officer, your parcel needs to be cleared at the custom post and the clearance fee is Seventeen Thousand Five Hundred India Rupees (Rs.17,500) .This is because the winning amount which we are bringing to you is a very huge sum at such requires a custom legal clearance/approval.
    You are advice to make the required Rs.17,500 available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian Customs clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your consignment containing your cheque of Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling’s can be release to him by the Indian customs and then he can proceed to your address for the delivery.

Therefore, upon the arrival of our diplomat to India, your winning parcel (Certified Bank cheque and other vital documents) will be in the custody of the India Airport Authorities for proper clearance and issuance of the clearance document and you will be responsible to pay the clearance fee to them so that they can release your parcel to the diplomat without any delay.

PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CO-OPERATE WITH OUR DIPLOMAT , FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID ANY DELAY IN HANDLING OVER YOUR WINNING CHEQUE TO YOU, BECAUSE HE HAS A VERY LIMITED TIME TO SPEND IN INDIA, SO THAT HE CAN PROCEED TO OTHER COUNTRIES FOR THE SAME ASSIGNMENT.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
    Your Winning prize cheque is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is being remitted to you. This means that the above customs clearing charges cannot be deducted from the prize cheque and hence must be provided by you before your prize can be released by the India Airport Authority. Your prize will be handed over to you under the protection of "Non-deduction/Indemnity Insurance Contract Bond".

For any query or question, please contact our 24 hours customer care services number:Tell: +447010035143

Do acknowledge the receipt of this mail and congratulations once more from the board of directors MSN YAHOO LOTTERY ORGANIZATION 2011.

Sincerely yours,
    Dr:PHILIP COLE
    Tell: +447010035143
    (Event Manager)

EEVAN BHARATI BUILDING 6TH FLOOR
    CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI 110001

18th, June,2011.
    Attn:Mr Vikash Kumar,

We are writing to you to notify you that we received a winning cheque of
    (500,000.00GBP)bearing your name (Mr.Vikash Kumar) issued by
    the MSN/YAHOO LOTTERY BOARD UNITED KINGDOM, Via the processing officer
    (Mr.John Bruce)Your winning cheque has to be endorse and stamp by the
    ministry of finance Department before we can proceed with immediate
    transfer of your winning fund into your personal Bank account details,You
    are requested to pay a total fee of (48,700INR)for the endorsement. as
    soon as we receive this payment confirmation from you,your winning cheque
    will be endorse and it will be ready for transfer without any delay,
    kindly treat this mail with a matter of high priority.
    Note: A copy of this email also forwarded to the processing officer for
    further assistance, we look forward to serve you better.
    Contact(Mr.John Bruce) who deposited the chegue with us and ask him on
    how you can make the payment.
    Best Regards
    Customer service department
    Reserve Bank of India
    Email: transfer@e-rbionline-gov.org
    account@e-rbionline-gov.org
    Photos
    Download All
    VERIFICATION FORM.png

Unregistered

sir my name is ramcharan i got a mail from reserve bank of india that my prize money has been transcted successfully to my mothers account account number will be 10755676441 they given that my reference number will beEG44B822IndiaL is it true or fake please i beg u kindly clear my doubt about the reference number upto now i have paid nearly 3lakhs to diplomat agent from cocacola company uk upto now i didnt received even one rupee also so please inform me about the transaction has been done to my mother account or not did the agent doing fraud iam in full of confusion please i beg u kindly give me response now my family has no way we made debit to make all the formalities that has been told by diplomat agent name douglas please help me

Unregistered

Smile fraud companies

sir i m sanjeev kumar from nashik even i received a mail like the others on 7th july 2011. i was promised to get a prize money of £850000 from bmw uk auction because my mobile number was selected. they said there diplomat will reach india on 9th morning i got a call that i m supposed to pay 18500 inr to clear custom dues of receiving the parcel.
    i have not paid any amount.
    i checked his cell no. is in delhi and he is customer of vodafone. the no. used by him is 9582687370 the other no. is 9582704357

jayaram

Question Nokia mobile company international lottery award

RESPECTED SIR ;
    I AM KANNAN, I STAY WITH RAJAPALAYAM IN TAMILNADU ( VIRUTHUNAGAR DISTRICT ) I HAVE ONE RECEIVED EMAIL 07-08-11 DATE WITH WON PRIZE IS RS 500,000.00 GBP.
    AND THEN RBI CURRENCY CONVERVATION FORM IS HAVE RECEIVED.FORM WILL PUT THE

DETAILS IS RBI / 2010-06 / 564 DATE : 9 / 8 / 2011
    DBOD. FSD.BC 49 / 20.05.011 / 2010 / 211 NO :045986 / CRT

THIS PROOF IS ORIGINAL OR DUBLICAT. PLEASE REPLY FOR MY EMAIL

r.jayaram78@ymail.com
    cell; +918754090569

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast