+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

winning prize money in cocacola-fifa mobile lottery, uk

This is a discussion on winning prize money in cocacola-fifa mobile lottery, uk within the Scams Spam and other annoyances forums, part of the Others category; 22 Garden close stamford lince PE92YP,London United Kingdom,England THE COCA-COLA COMPANY Tele Number: +447010037757 Fax Number :+447010039249 E-mail:cocacola2010annualprize@hotmail.com CONGRATULATIONS !!! ...

Angry winning prize money in cocacola-fifa mobile lottery, uk

22 Garden close stamford
    lince PE92YP,London
    United Kingdom,England
    THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
    Tele Number: +447010037757
    Fax Number :+447010039249
    E-mail:cocacola2010annualprize@hotmail.com

CONGRATULATIONS !!! ONCE AGAIN.
    This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of your E-mail regarding the claim of your award prize value of 450,000.00 GBP.
    COCA-COLA CO-OPORATION COMPANY collects 500,000 cell phone numbers from all the cell phone network services in all over Asian and Europe countries and over twenty million cell phone numbers participated in this award promotion and seven persons from seven different countries were selected to benefit from this beging of our year products promotion and you are one of the Selected Winner.
    You are to fill and submit the form below,the mode in which you want to receive your winning amount, for us to verify your option and assign your amount to the particular option and this process will not take more than 24hrs to enable you receive your winning amount without much delay
    Full name.............................................
    Full Address..........................................
    Nationality....................................... ....
    Winning Mobile Number ............................
    Work Telephone ....................................
    E-mail address......................................
    Date of birth.......................................
    Marital Status......................................
    Occupation........................................ ..
    Payment Option/Prefered mode of payment.
    1.Personal Presentation
    2.Courier Delivery
    2.Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer
    1. PERSONAL PRESENTATION.
    You will required to come to England United Kingdom to pick your prize personally from prize Disbursement center England . you are therefore requested to come in person to the Disbursements Center of the England Online Coca-cola International Promotion with the following requirements:
    (a) An International Passport or Driven licence
    (b) Two (2) passport photograph (3*4 size)
    2.VIA DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.
    In this method of courier service means,the courier company will only charges very little amount before the cheque will be completely delivered to your address.
    Receiver Name.............................................. ..
    Address........................................... .............
    Nationality....................................... ..............
    Postal Code.............................................. .......
    City.............................................. ...............
    State/Province.......................................... .......
    Country........................................... ..............
    3.VIA BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
    In this method of bank wire, the bank will charges some money before they will convert the cheque into cash payment and transfer to your account via electronic wire.
    Bank swift code; ...............................................
    Bank name.............................................. .........
    Bank address........................................... .........
    Bank account .................................................. .
    Account holder............................................ ......
    Amount to be transfered........................................
    I hope my application will be favourable granted by your reputable office.
    Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of COCA-COLA CO-OPORATION COMPANY. You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm to avoid confistication of your prize.
    Thanks & Regards
    Engr:Fidel J Henderson
    Promo - Manager.
    Signature of Robert S. Mueller, III

WARNING!!!!

Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of COCA-COLA CO-OPERATION COMPANY . You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm to avoid confistication of your prize.

"COPYRIGHT 2010 COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED"* * * * * * D I S C L A I M E R * *
    This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.
    then they told me to transfer some charge money to Union Bank Plc London Manchester Lane,as soon as possible but i investigated about this and got them as fraud .

22 Garden close stamford
    lince PE92YP,London
    United Kingdom,England
    THE COCALA COMPANY
    Tele Number: +447010037757
    Fax Number :+447010039249
    E-mail:cocacola2010annualprize@hotmail.com

CONGRATULATIONS !!! ONCE AGAIN.

ATTENTION:Shashank Shekhar

We the entire board members of this COCA-COLA CO-OPERATION COMPANY LIMITED,UNITED KINGDOM ,hereby wishes to say a very big congratulation to you as you will be receiving your WINNING AMOUNT by Union Bank Plc London Manchester Lane,as soon as you have arranged and forword below banking details to them.
    Bank swift code; .......................
    Bank name...............................
    Bank address............................
    Bank account ...........................
    Account holder..........................
    Amount to be transfered...............................
    e.t..c....................................

YOUR FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS ONLY (450,000.00) has been deposited to the UNION BANK OF SWIZERLAND(PLC)LONDON MANCHESTER LANE.they are the firm that will handle the transfer of your winning amount to you bank.

It will be transfer to you within 72HRS after you have sumit your information to there office for verification purpose,And they will guard you more how you will provid your banking details from there office.Please you are required to take care of the cost of their transfer charge.

NOTE:
    You are to pay only littel amount to them as a cost of transfer.Report to us immediately if asked to pay for anything outside the transfer charge. Always update us in all your dealings with the UNION BANK OF SWIZERLAND PLC(M)
    MANCHESTER LANE:and ask question when the need arises.

Below is the details of the Union Bank(plc)London Manchester Lane:

Bank Name: UNION BANK OF SWIZERLAND(PLC)LONDON MANCHESTER LANE:
    Director of Foreign Remittance: MR ANTHONY C OWEN
    Bank Contact E-mail:admin@ubsmanchester.com
    ubsonlinebanking@cooltoad.com
    Tel:+447010037809 Fax:+447010028493
    The above information is information of the UNION BANK PLC:So contact them immediately now that we have submited your information and your winning amount in their office and they will be waiting for you to contact them immediately you recceive this mail.

Call them immediately you receive this mail and update us in all your dealing with them.So we will know when you receive your winning amount from them.
    Thanks & Regards
    Engr:Fidel J Henderson
    Promo - Manager.
    Signature of Robert S. Mueller, III

WARNING!!!!

Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of COCA-COLA CO-OPERATION COMPANY . You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm to avoid confistication of your prize.

"COPYRIGHT 2010 COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED"* * * * * * D I S C L A I M E R * *
    This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation. please take appropriate action towards this kind of fraud company .
    thanking you
    shashank shekhar

Yuvaraj

Default Cocacola prise

i received the same massega

K rajesh kumar

Default winning mobile prise in coca cola

sir iam won the coca cola international scheme.in uk
    my mobile number is 9849282198

jimmy sharma

Arrow cocacola annual prize 2010

sir, I received the message in my mobile no.+919501035007 is that your mobile number has won 450,000 pounds on coca-cola promo int!l draw held in uk,To claim contact custmor care via-email so please help to me about this prize. thanks

Santosh Kr sharma1

Default cocacola2010annual prize@ hotmail.com

I have receipt a message on my mobile Number 9855456291 of prize of 450000. kindly help me how I receipt my prize.

Santosh Kumar Sharma

Default cocacola2010annual prize@ hotmail.com

Sir ,
    I have received a message on my mobile Number 9855456291 of 450000 GBP.

Administrator

This is a well known scam.. stay away from such trouble.

Santosh Kumar Sharma

Sir,
    I have a received a massage on my mobile Number 9855456291 PRIZE 450,000 GBP COCACOLA INTL DRAW. Kindly send my amount by deduct all the taxes & couier payment from my won amount.

RECEIVER NAME - SANTOSH KUMAR SHARMA
    ADDRESS - SIDHU TRADING COMPANY
    VILLAGE - FATEHGARH KOROTANA
    POST - FATEHGARH KOROTANA
    DISTRICT - MOGA
    COUNTRY - INDIA
    POSTAL CODE - 142001
    MOBILE NUMBER - 9855456291
    EMAIL ADDESSS- santoshkumar.sharma77@yahoo.com
    NATIANALITY -- INDIAN

Unregistered

Default Mobile prizes & lottery spams-scams

THE MOBILES PRIZES AND LOTERRY SPAMS-SCAMS SCANDALS ARE TOTALLY FAKE AND FRAUD. THE FOLLOWING IS THEIR MODUS OPERANDI (MODE OF OPERATIONS) :
    ARRIVAL OF YOUR PRIZE MONEY COURIER AGENT THEIRAFTER CONTINUOS LINKAGE OF THIS AGENT/AGENTS WITH YOUR PRIZE MONEY AFFAIRS; THESE FRAUD AGENTS ARE OFTEN AFRICAN NIGERS MONKEYS WORKING FOR FRAUD AMERICAN OR EUROPEAN AND INDIAN COMPANIES/SMALL YET BIG CORPORATE AGENCIES...

THE AFRICAN-NIGER MONKEY AGENTS PROCEEDINGS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

STEP 1) ARRIVAL OF YOUR PRIZE MONEY COURIER AGENT : ASKING FEES :=> BETWEEN RS.11,000/- TO RS.25,OOO/- .

STEP 2) ASKING MORE MONEY FOR CONVERSION OF YOUR PRIZE MONEY IN THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (R.B.I)... AND THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA'S (R.B.I.) FUCKING AGENTS FEES: ASKING FEES :=>BETWEEN RS.30,000/- TO RS.80,000/-.

STEP 3) ASKING FOR MORE MONEY FOR VARIOUS CONSULATE AND GOVT. CERTIFICATES FOR AUTHENTICATION OF YOUR PRIZE MONEY.: ASKING FEES :=> BETWEEN RS.60,000/- TO 98,000/-.

STEP 4) ASKING FOR MORE MONEY FOR THE FUCKING RESERVE BANK OF INDIA'S (R.B.I.) TRANSACTION CODES i.e.,COST OF TRANSFER CODE (C.O.T.) AS FEES FOR TRANSFERING CONVERTED PRIZE MONEY INTO YOUR MENTIONED BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS. : ASKING FEES :=> BETWEEN RS.1,50,000/- TO 3,80,000/- .

STEP 5) AGAIN ASKING MORE MONEY FOR THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA'S (R.B.I) RECORDS OF TAX CLEARANCE PAYMENT CODE FROM RESERVE BANK OF INDIA'S (R.B.I.) JUSTICE & TAX DEPTS. ATTORNEY JUDGE AND THE GOVT. FINANCE MINISTRY AND GOVT. TAX DEPT. : ASKING FEES :=> BETWEEN RS.10,00,000/- TO RS. 25,00,000/- .

STEP 6) ASKING FOR MORE MONEY FOR ISSUE OF DEPOSIT CHEQUE FROM RESERVE BANK OF INDIA'S (R.B.I.) TO YOU OF YOUR PRIZE MONEY AS FEES. : ASKING FEES :=> BETWEEN RS.1,50,000/- TO RS.4,50,000/- .

STEP 7) THEN CONTINUOSLY ASKING FOR MORE MONEY FOR ENDORSEMENT OF YOUR PRIZE MONEY CHEQUE BY THEIR BASE ORGANISATION... AND FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE AGENT TO YOUR DOORSTEP TO DELIVER THE PRIZE MONEY AT YOUR HOME DOORSTEP. : ASKING FEES :=> BETWEEN RS.1,00,000/- TO 2,50,000/.

STEP 8) YOU ARE PUT IN THE DILLEMA OF FIGURING OUT HOW TO DEPOSIT THE CHEQUE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT RATHER STARTING WITH THE QUERY OF THE FAKENESS OR AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PRIZE MONEY CHEQUE...?!
    THEREFORE THE TOTAL GAMBLING OF YOUR PRECIOUS ANXIOUS MONEY COMES TO AROUND AVERAGE RS.29,00,000/- TO RS. 52,00,000/-.

THE AGENT AFRICAN-NIGER MONKEY-BUSINESS IS FULL OF ANXIOUS-LUCRATIVE PLAIN SWEET CONVINCING TALK., WHILE MANOUVRING SEATING RELAXED AT SOME CHEAP HOTELS., WHICH IS LIKE OFFICE AND THEY KEEP CHANGING HOTELS SO AS TO BE NOT LOCATED BY YOU. YOUR ONLY SOURCE OF CATCHING THEM IS THROUGH THEIR MOBILE PHONES GPRS AND A/C DETAILS THAT THEY HAD PROVIDED TO YOU FOR IPUT OF THEIR VARIOUS FEES. IT BECOMES A FOR AND OF YOUR ANXIOUS MONEY WHERE YOUR ANXIOUSNESS IS CONTINOUSLY PLAYED UPON BY THESE NIGER BASTARD AGENTS.THESE AFRICAN NIGER BASTARDLY-PROSTITUES-PIMPISH ARE INTERCONNECTED WITH BASTARDLY-PIMPISH INDIAN GOVT. OFFICIALS AND EVEN I.T. PROFESSIONALS. EVEN THE CYBER CRIME BRANCH KNOWS ABOUT THESE MOBILE SPAMS-SCAMS SCANDALS BUT ARE IGNORANT AND RATHER INCOMPETANT & IMPOTENT IN HANDLING THESE SCAMS AND JUST GIV A NELSON'S EYE AND ARE ALSO INTERCONNECTED AND JUST WAIT FOR THE COMPLAINANT COMPLAINS AND GIVE A DECEPTIVE BEWILDEREDEXPRESSION AND REACTION ONLY FOR THEIR AMUSEMENT BUT DO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.THEREFORE THE VIGILANTE PEOPLE WHOEVER MAY BE ...SHOULD ADOPT THE PRICIPLES OF NEITZIEN LAW AND LOCATE THE DECEPTIVE AMERICAN-EURO-AFRICAN NIGER BASTARDLY-PROSTITUTE-PIMPISH AGENTS AND KILL THEM IN COLD BLOOD AND BLOW THEM AWAY SKY HIGH. YOU ARE NOT OF NAXALITE ORIGIN OR IT DOESN'T MATTER TO TAKE THE LAW INTO YOUR OWN HANDS... AS IT IS...!THEIR IS NO QUESTION AT ALL.
    THEREFORE DO NOT FALL PREY TO THE EVANGELISTIC ANXIOUS LUST AND DO NOT GAMBLE AND SQUANDER AWAY YOUR PRECIOUS ANXIOUS MONEY TO SUCH MOBILE LOTTERY PRIZES SPAMS-SCAMS SCANDALS.
    AND THEREFORE LOCATE SUCH ORGANISATIONS AND THEIR AGENTS AND THEIR INTERCONNECTED LINKAGES AND OFFICES AND KILL THEM AND BLOW SKY-HIGH THEM AND THEIR OFFICES ACCORDING TO NEITZIEN PEOPLES PRINCIPLES.

Amarjit singh randhawa

Default coca cola annual prize

i have received the msg in my mobile no. 9855266645 is that your mobile no. has won 450000 pounds on coca cola promo int!ldraw held in uk,to claim contact customer care via email so please help me abt this prize .thanks....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast