+ Reply to Thread

sunmarg/suraha micro finance

This is a discussion on sunmarg/suraha micro finance within the Business & Finance forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; respected sir, i cant understand the sunmarg micro finance company is legaly RBI registerder?because,i wanted to invest my money(10 Lakhs) ...

rjbidyut

Question sunmarg/suraha micro finance

respected sir,
    i cant understand the sunmarg micro finance company is legaly RBI registerder?because,i wanted to invest my money(10 Lakhs) in this company.as market regulatiion there are 3 same named company as a "1.SUNMARG,2.SUNNMARG,3.SUNMARK"so i confused where i will be invest my money?please prove that it is a RBI registered.

Unregistered

Post Aniruddha Debnath

This is not RBI registered but the fact this is a Non profitable company doing social services all over the India.
    The Ministry of corporate affairs give us the parmison to continue this legally.So u can visit the Ministry of Corporate Affairs site.and the 25 companies r there within this register.so all the confision will be clear to the unknown persons........................Bangalore Brance(010109)

Sunmarg Suraha MicroFinance.

Unregistered

Question Suggestion

Dear Sir, i suggest u that "don't waste your money for this type of cheat fund i advice u to get true investment pale or invest in secure firm or company which is directly listed in RBI OR IRDA like FD with any bank or recurring in bank PO other wise get a ATO swith ulip policy. i am also puzzled like u i get a better plan & save my money for the future. if u interested mail me in sdib49@in.com i can share ur prob.

Unregistered

Dear Sir, i suggest u that "don't waste your money for this type of cheat fund i advice u to get true investment pale or invest in secure firm or company which is directly listed in RBI OR IRDA like FD with any bank or recurring in bank PO other wise get a Auto switch ulip policy. i am also puzzled like u i get a better plan & save my money for the future. if u interested mail me in sdib49@in.com i can share ur prob.

and also watch a regional channel CTVN evry FRiday 9.30pm

Now after meeting the concerned at their office premises i was adviced to get the car back for resale. The greatest surprise to me after three weeks os my car's display at their yard is that my car will be given a value of 1.2 Lakh (as per the intimation i recieved yesterday through telephoneI like this forum, I have many problems to solve, thank you

+ Reply to Thread