+ Reply to Thread

Complaint against Dr.Car Used cars dealer Hyderabad

This is a discussion on Complaint against Dr.Car Used cars dealer Hyderabad within the Automobile forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; I have purchased Ford ikon flair 1.3 (AP13 G 4333) five weeks back at 1.84 Lakh and have given it ...

Angry Complaint against Dr.Car Used cars dealer Hyderabad

I have purchased Ford ikon flair 1.3 (AP13 G 4333) five weeks back at 1.84 Lakh and have given it on ford service the next thursday.

Before the purchase i was intimated by sales person Mr.Jahangir that the car is perfectly checked and no major problem - I just need to get general service done!!! i was told that a second key will be provided as the key existing was not in a position to start the vehicle.
    Ford service feedback -

I have to replace silencer, cam shaft, Ignition coil, lock set, and rocker arm and general service which has summed to 12000+13000+8000+5000+ 2800 = 40,800/- INR. There seems to be a serious problem with A/C and it is not working.i have blindly trusted the brand Dr.Car, as there were numerous reviews on net stating the value and quality of Dr.Car. I am unfortunate enough to be laid with extra 50k expenditure. Kindly suggest me any possibility to see justice through this situation.

I have been contacting your office through telephone and let me be frank that there was NILL response and every time there would be 3 - 4 transfers of call and an automatic disconnection. I have physically visited the office and have found out that there is none available to take my complaint - 26/05/10 - 1600 Hrs. I was able to speak to Ms.Veena and she has suggested me to come again on 27th Morning.

For your info:
    The car i purchased has already undergone three transfers.

Now after meeting the concerned at their office premises i was adviced to get the car back for resale. The greatest surprise to me after three weeks os my car's display at their yard is that my car will be given a value of 1.2 Lakh (as per the intimation i recieved yesterday through telephone).

I feel cheated as the car is no way in function mode and now after my complete expenses of 2,20,000 INR i am being paid by the same dealer at 1,20,000 INR. i dont understand how to justify myself.

Gopi

Default DONT BUY USER CARs - Complaint against Dr.Car Used cars dealer Hyderabad

Hi All,

DON'T BUY CAR FROM DR CARS AND DON'T BECOME FOOL LIKE ME. I saw 50+ cars, every car have some or other problem like accident, more than three transfers, meter reading change (when I checked with service center), high noise engine which all certificated by Dr Cars engineers and etc.. Finally I got a Red color Santro car from them which they mentioned it is repainted partly, single owner and required general servicing as the Gear oil is leaking.

They started game…. Finalize ASAP sir bidding is happening in the office. All of sudden another sales man came and said this car is already sold for 2.2 Lakh. I was looking for another car… all of sudden another sales man came and said they have taken another car and this is for sale. All they did this just to create Hipe.

Finally, I have blocked the car and went to their main office which is in NTR Garden. There another game started with me… Veena (Played vital role in fooling me) asked me for first bid. I have told 2.05 Lakh which to start and I can go put to 2.15 Lakh. The great thing is she started with 2.15 Lakh and it went to 2.20 Lakh. Finally she told me that she will close the deal in another 1000 to 2000. I thought it is OK. They have closed the deal at 2.22 Lakh. I had paid 10,000 and took their bank details to deposit remaining amount. They have told the documents will be ready tomorrow and you can collect the car. The next day I went and waited for 4 hours to collect the documents and car. Whenever I asked Ms Veena told same answer he is on the way…. When I shouted on them after 4 hours that time Veena told the owner is not available you can pay the remaining amount and collect car. Documents will be provided after a week.

I thought its risk so not paid amount and after that I was busy not got chance to visit there office for a week. When I called after a week there was NO response and every time an automatic disconnection. Somehow my sale rep helped me to talk with Ms Veena and got the documents.

THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN SECOND KEY, SO THERE IS CHANCE OF THEFT, not gave any clearance certificate… all problems.

When I took to service center… They have told meter reading is changed from 63000 to 42000 Kms and the repainting is done outside. Another great thing is I have not purchased the car from Owner. When I called to the owner, he told that car was sold to someone at 1.95 Lakh and the buyer said it’s for personal use. When I enquired about the buyer he is the Dr Cars person and the entire team played game.

I called the sales person and Veena told about this and shouted on them, that I will be going to consumer court. They told please go to consumer court and the case will never end.

I have posted this because I don’t want another Indian to be fool like me. Hope consumer court will take necessary action on Dr Cars.

My personal advice before buying any used car from Dr Cars or any other dealer. Please check with car make service center about history and with traffic police about theft and accidents.

Thanks
    Gopi

Default Reply to Mr.Gopi

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi View Post
    Hi All,

DON'T BUY CAR FROM DR CARS AND DON'T BECOME FOOL LIKE ME. I saw 50+ cars, every car have some or other problem like accident, more than three transfers, meter reading change (when I checked with service center), high noise engine which all certificated by Dr Cars engineers and etc.. Finally I got a Red color Santro car from them which they mentioned it is repainted partly, single owner and required general servicing as the Gear oil is leaking.

They started game…. Finalize ASAP sir bidding is happening in the office. All of sudden another sales man came and said this car is already sold for 2.2 Lakh. I was looking for another car… all of sudden another sales man came and said they have taken another car and this is for sale. All they did this just to create Hipe.

Finally, I have blocked the car and went to their main office which is in NTR Garden. There another game started with me… Veena (Played vital role in fooling me) asked me for first bid. I have told 2.05 Lakh which to start and I can go put to 2.15 Lakh. The great thing is she started with 2.15 Lakh and it went to 2.20 Lakh. Finally she told me that she will close the deal in another 1000 to 2000. I thought it is OK. They have closed the deal at 2.22 Lakh. I had paid 10,000 and took their bank details to deposit remaining amount. They have told the documents will be ready tomorrow and you can collect the car. The next day I went and waited for 4 hours to collect the documents and car. Whenever I asked Ms Veena told same answer he is on the way…. When I shouted on them after 4 hours that time Veena told the owner is not available you can pay the remaining amount and collect car. Documents will be provided after a week.

I thought its risk so not paid amount and after that I was busy not got chance to visit there office for a week. When I called after a week there was NO response and every time an automatic disconnection. Somehow my sale rep helped me to talk with Ms Veena and got the documents.

THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN SECOND KEY, SO THERE IS CHANCE OF THEFT, not gave any clearance certificate… all problems.

When I took to service center… They have told meter reading is changed from 63000 to 42000 Kms and the repainting is done outside. Another great thing is I have not purchased the car from Owner. When I called to the owner, he told that car was sold to someone at 1.95 Lakh and the buyer said it’s for personal use. When I enquired about the buyer he is the Dr Cars person and the entire team played game.

I called the sales person and Veena told about this and shouted on them, that I will be going to consumer court. They told please go to consumer court and the case will never end.

I have posted this because I don’t want another Indian to be fool like me. Hope consumer court will take necessary action on Dr Cars.

My personal advice before buying any used car from Dr Cars or any other dealer. Please check with car make service center about history and with traffic police about theft and accidents.

Thanks
    Gopi
    Dear Mr.Gopi,

It is indeed painful to see things going on like these and no justification. The worst part of the encounter (A common point for both of us) being, when we claim / tell them to approach Consumer forum - The response will be a circastic smile followed by an answer - Do what ever you can!!!

I have not finished what has been the outcome of my meeting on 27th.

I somehow managed to meet the manager and i was asked to put the car on sale again at Dr.Car( It was really painful to have the car for sale with in 10 days of purchase) and they will ensure justice. Ten days passed, 20 days and finally a month - NO RESPONSE. Finally after numerous requests( Though it is Dr.Car's Fault) they have called me over telephone and informed me that the final BEST price for the car will be Rs 1,20,000!!! and this will be the final price. The most surprising thing was i never spoke to any one who purchased (Generally it is a procedure at Dr.Car to have seller and buyer speak). I was waiting for some one to call me and i recieved a call from Dr.Car and i was informed that the car was sold and the final price is Rs 1,20,000 of which they will charge Dr.car commision (of 1.5 %) as well. My hard earned money was literally dripped to ashes!!! i was left with no option than to accept the deal - As the car was already sold.

I still dont understand how people like these still survive..No respect for consumer forum....Cheating (literally) customers and what not...

Hoping to see an end th these cheating business.

Regards,

Sundeep.

Unregistered

Default Thanq -

Thank you -I was thinking of buying a second hand car from Dr Cars- After reading these experiencesI have decided not to buy from Dr Car[ - Regards. Giridhar QUOTE=sundeep.krishnavajhala;13663]I have purchased Ford ikon flair 1.3 (AP13 G 4333) five weeks back at 1.84 Lakh and have given it on ford service the next thursday.

Before the purchase i was intimated by sales person Mr.Jahangir that the car is perfectly checked and no major problem - I just need to get general service done!!! i was told that a second key will be provided as the key existing was not in a position to start the vehicle.
    Ford service feedback -

I have to replace silencer, cam shaft, Ignition coil, lock set, and rocker arm and general service which has summed to 12000+13000+8000+5000+ 2800 = 40,800/- INR. There seems to be a serious problem with A/C and it is not working.i have blindly trusted the brand Dr.Car, as there were numerous reviews on net stating the value and quality of Dr.Car. I am unfortunate enough to be laid with extra 50k expenditure. Kindly suggest me any possibility to see justice through this situation.

I have been contacting your office through telephone and let me be frank that there was NILL response and every time there would be 3 - 4 transfers of call and an automatic disconnection. I have physically visited the office and have found out that there is none available to take my complaint - 26/05/10 - 1600 Hrs. I was able to speak to Ms.Veena and she has suggested me to come again on 27th Morning.

For your info:

Now after meeting the concerned at their office premises i was adviced to get the car back for resale. The greatest surprise to me after three weeks os my car's display at their yard is that my car will be given a value of 1.2 Lakh (as per the intimation i recieved yesterday through telephone).

I feel cheated as the car is no way in function mode and now after my complete expenses of 2,20,000 INR i am being paid by the same dealer at 1,20,000 INR. i dont understand how to justify myself.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you -I was thinking of buying a second hand car from Dr Cars- After reading these experiencesI have decided not to buy from Dr Car[ - Regards. Giridhar QUOTE=sundeep.krishnavajhala;13663]I have purchased Ford ikon flair 1.3 (AP13 G 4333) five weeks back at 1.84 Lakh and have given it on ford service the next thursday.

Ford service feedback -

For your info:

I feel cheated as the car is no way in function mode and now after my complete expenses of 2,20,000 INR i am being paid by the same dealer at 1,20,000 INR. i dont understand how to justify myself.
    [/QUOTE]

i was about to get a car from dr cars. thank u i will never go for to them after reading this and i will never recommend dr cars to any one.i think u need to go for consumer court.u cant victimise your self by doing nothing.

mr.venkat

Question repor

Quote Originally Posted by sundeep.krishnavajhala View Post
    I have purchased Ford ikon flair 1.3 (AP13 G 4333) five weeks back at 1.84 Lakh and have given it on ford service the next thursday.

Ford service feedback -

For your info:

i feel yu have been cheated pls get allthe memebers re,lated to this field in dr car to a good lawer, contact me if you local times phone number9391241335,asdfgf;lkjhghasdff;lkjhjqwertrpoi uyu,make it possible be brave get all of them who is fraud ,report to a police officer,go to higher authorities will get justice.

Unregistered

Smile Dr Car

Hi All
    Today I have been to dr car for second hand ford fiesta diesel car I check in their web side and its seems car is good so I visited to their yard to sales person told me that we rejected that car due to oil leakage I ask them to check and tell me what is the reason and from where its leaking they show me much interest and check the car and I took a test drive and there driver take me for another test drive he drive vary rash to check and show me car performance engine and suspension seems ok then I take the car number and check the rc it was registered in some company name I find the company details and called to the person he told me that he sell the car in exchange to another car then I ask the price and km done the difference between the car price is more than 1 lack and the difference meter reading is 60000 the correct meter reading is more then 1 lack and now meter is showing 55000 km but I m vary luck that I haven’t done any payment in advance… now days this service center people are not cooperating to customer by telling the car details they are asking about the RC copy and the car dealer are not ready to give and RC copy until unless you pay them token amount once you pay the token amount they will never return that money to us I find every where this people are cheating…
    I hope this might help you...

have many time reminder send to M/s Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd regarding byke DL5SAC-3219 HONDA STUNNER but I have not receved any possitive reply frm Company End or dealer End.

Pls this matter and do the needful and helI like this forum, I have many problems to solve, thank you

p us to satisfy one of the Consumer Court.

Domain name registration $1.99 custody $3.5have many time reminder send to M/s Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd regarding byke DL5SAC-3219 HONDA STUNNER but I have not receved any possitive reply frm Company End or dealer End.

Pls this matter and do the needful and helI like this forum, I have many problems to solve, thank you

+ Reply to Thread