+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All out mosquito repellent

This is a discussion on All out mosquito repellent within the Home Appliances forums, part of the Home & Garden category; Respected Sir, We are using all out mosquito repellent from past 5 years, recenlty we noticed that the All out ...

Unregistered

Default All out mosquito repellent

Respected Sir,

We are using all out mosquito repellent from past 5 years, recenlty we noticed that the All out liquid is not at all working. we are putting 50 to 60 rupees to purcahse the product (as fools) and it doesn't work.

KIndly take this case as serious and please investigate why the company is chaeting customer once it got good name.

we can provide you the all out mosquito repellent for your testing purpose.

Thanks
    Sarat

Address: Tenali, Andhra Pradesh India

Unregistered

Unhappy All out mosquito repellent

Hi,

I seem to have a similar issue. Unfortunately i have purchased a few more refills for waste i thought that the other one was just running out of liquid. I tried changing to new machine from All out still no go.

The mosquitoes seem to have become immune....

It has always been a pleasure to use this product before and pay a hefty price for it, but now it looks like waste of money.

Batch ID of one such new refill i purchased & tried using U6 295PE/1....

I have switched to Mortien for the 1st time it is working with that...I guess I will have to give up All Out.

Regards,
    Sujoy Kundu (Kolkata, West Bengal).
    sujoy2u2000@yahoo.com

yes

Red face all out mosqeto repllent

sir i have purchased 6 all out musqeto repllents at road no 12 new maruthinagar kothapet at marvadi shop he is selling duplicate good s of all out pls check dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddd

Unregistered

Default Mosquito repellant-All Out

Respected Sir,
    I want to bring to your notice that the All Out Refills are proving ineffective nowadays and it is a common feedback from the consumers. This may be because either the company is duping us or the retailers are somehow able to change the liquid inside with other liquid, keeping the outer box sealed.
    This is my request for the consideration of sealed refill packs so that it is not possible to change the liquid inside it.

Thanks

Unregistered

Default All Out Mosquito Repellant

The All Out Mosquito Repellent machine lits the bulb as usual but the liquid is not functioning .we cannot sleep due to mosquito.The repellent does not serve the purpose.The money is waste.Do look into the matter immediately and come up with some solution.

Unregistered

Default This is a piece of trash

Hi all,
    even I've been using all out for the past few years but I find the new blue color liquid is just a piece of trash. Don't know whether these people are filling the drainage water in the scented refills and selling. I find it amazing that the mosquitoes started to dance in front of the all-out machine even when it is on 24 hrs. Kindly suggest me any other liquid.
    Sagar

Kailas Mardane

Default Third Class product

Hi

All out liquid mosquito is third class product in india. it is not working well. if any one you have id of the company pls let me give.ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggg

Unregistered

Default allout

Respected Sir,

We are using all out mosquito repellent from past 2 years, recently we noticed that the All out liquid is not at all working. and it doesn't work.

KIndly take this case as serious and please investigate why the company is chaeting customer once it got good name.

we can provide you the all out mosquito repellent for your testing purpose.

Thanks
    kiran

ksrk_7tron@yahoo.com

Question All out content in ml.............

Hi I am KSRK from Sec-bad, we used to purchase 4 Nights, 60 Nights -- Liquid Vaporizer Refills Recently i hav purchased 90 Nights refill from SPENCER, But I dont understand,...........

Please clarify this CALCULATIONS, How 45ml can work for 60 Nights & the same for 90 Nights.

Net Content (in ml) No. of Nights* Price
    35 ml 45 Nights Rs. 48.00/-
    45 ml 60 Nights Rs. 60.00/-
    45 ml 90 Nights Rs. 85.50/-

Please kindly clear my DOUBT........

Unregistered

Unhappy not third class its too much down class allout

plss i advice to allout company management that pls this kind of third class product not produce in market . i was purchase 4 refill of allout refill and seriously in my home all four room ur allout mosquito killing refill as per ur words is discussting. its too bad. and waste of money and i advice to all customers allout that never purchase this allout refill. its third class product all out company and total waste of money.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast