+ Reply to Thread

Complaint against AOC LCD TV (32 inches)

This is a discussion on Complaint against AOC LCD TV (32 inches) within the Home Appliances forums, part of the Home & Garden category; I had purchased AOC LCD TV 32 inch for Rs 15000/- (Model No. L32DK99U) on 02-08-2011 under exchange offer at ...

Default Complaint against AOC LCD TV (32 inches)

I had purchased AOC LCD TV 32 inch for Rs 15000/- (Model No. L32DK99U) on 02-08-2011 under exchange offer at Vijay Sales, Thane. After 8 months of successfully running, the display has gone all of a sudden. After logging complaint at AOC, Service Engineer visited and he told us that it is a physical damage due to water logging and it will not cover under warranty and would cost around Rs. 12,000 to replace the part. I totally disagree with the service engineer's statement as we have kept our LCD TV in such a way that it is free from dust and other liquids.

One more issue to highlight in this case is that whenever we use to switch on the TV it was getting very hot within 10 to 15 minutes due to which this display problem might have occured. I have purchased this LCD TV on EMI basis as we can't afford to buy in lumsum amount. Request you to pls replace this TV with new one or replace the damaged part under warranty period itself.

Thank you in advance.

Sachin Koyande
    Ph. 09820528585

Moisture can affect TV performance, and even damage the TV. Even with due care, moisture can find ways to damage your appliance - for example in high moisture environments, or in rooms with little ventilation. A few months back, I bought an LG 3D TV, and the engineer gave a few suggestions regarding protecting the TV from moisture. For example, maintain good ventilation, take care that water does not come in following any cables etc.

Moisture can affect TV performance, and even damage the TV. Even with due care, moisture can find ways to damage your appliance - for example in high moisture environments, or in rooms with little ventilation. A few months back, I bought an LG 3D TV, and the engineer gave a few suggestions regarding protecting the TV from moisture. For example, maintain good ventilation, take care that water does not come in following any cables etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mahesh.sonkar View Post
    I had similar problem in my Voltas TV by moisture. Voltas engineer repaired it and within 2 weeks it started again to crate problem. Finally i got to know the moisture problem and now it is working fine

+ Reply to Thread