+ Reply to Thread

Complaint on SONY LCD TV

This is a discussion on Complaint on SONY LCD TV within the Home Appliances forums, part of the Home & Garden category; I have purchased a new Sony Bravia 32EX400 LCD TV on 30thJune 2010. They came to do the Installation on ...

nazar

Default Complaint on SONY LCD TV

I have purchased a new Sony Bravia 32EX400 LCD TV on 30thJune 2010. They came to do the Installation on 7th July and the guy found that TV has some problem.Same day service engineer came and found that the TV has some software problem.

I want to replace the product and i don't want it to be repaired because we just opend on 7th july itself.

I have registered a complaint and they are not clear on this issue. Please help me on this.

Regards
    Nazar

Sony India

Default From Sony India

Quote Originally Posted by nazar View Post
    I have purchased a new Sony Bravia 32EX400 LCD TV on 30thJune 2010. They came to do the Installation on 7th July and the guy found that TV has some problem.Same day service engineer came and found that the TV has some software problem.

I want to replace the product and i don't want it to be repaired because we just opend on 7th july itself.

I have registered a complaint and they are not clear on this issue. Please help me on this.

Regards
    Nazar
    Dear Sir,

At this outset we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details to assisst you better.

Also, request you to report all your Sony-related complaints and concerns on Sonyís website - Contact Us : Site Info : Sony India

This will get you timely and assured response.

Regards,
    Sony India Team.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Sony India View Post
    Dear Sir,

At this outset we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details to assisst you better.

Also, request you to report all your Sony-related complaints and concerns on Sonyís website - Contact Us : Site Info : Sony India

This will get you timely and assured response.

Regards,
    Sony India Team.
    Dear sir,

After making lot of calls to senior people then they replaced the tv with new one.

But this is the very bitter experience for me and due to this reason lot of my friends purchased other than SONY LCDs.

I am requesting you please take care of the customer satisfaction..otherwise no one will be interested to go for SONY products.

Please DON'T kill SONY.

Thanks
    Nazar

Angry Defective Panel & Mother Board of SONY Bravia TV with in 11 months & 22 months of pur

NOIDA
    Dear Sony India Ltd.
    On 30.7.2011, my Sony Television , Model No. KLV 32T400A, Serial No. 1226192 purchased on 20.9.2009 from your authorized dealer M/s Rhythem House, Sector-18, Noida-201301, U.P. developed a problem in sound as well as in feature on the screen. Immediately I wrote a mail to sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com on 30.7.2011 & my complaint is registered at no.7873836. Your representative Mr. Dharmendra Kumar, Phone No.08459378499 visited the house on 1.8.2011 & told that Mother board of TV has got problem & is required to be replaced at cost of consumer & went with the copy of purchase bill. Waiting for the response from the customer care, I once again submit my complaint on 2.8.2011 at sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com , sonylistens@am.sony.com & support@info.sel.sony.com which is registered as complaint no.7893131.
    On 3.8.2011, your representative Mr. Jitendra Kumar , phone no. 09540445020 informed me the estimate of Rs.6500 (Approx) for replacement of mother board in three or four days. He also denied to give me the direct contact no. or email ID of any responsible officer of SONY INDIA .
    I have also submitted my complaint to Mr. Vinish Ahuja at customer care no. 18001037799 on 3.8.2011 at 6.20 P.M. & he ensured me that my complaint shall be shorted out at the earliest but is regretted to inform you that no one has turned up till now and least bother about the difficulty / harassment being faced by me & my family without any fault of mine.
    In addition to above, it is also necessary to inform you that Panel of the my TV detailed above has already been replaced by SONY in July 2010 & as TV is a consumer product & generally used for years together i.e. more than 10-15 years but it is very strange to experience that just after one year from previous replacement of Panel, another important component of my TV i.e. Motherboard is requiring replacement. It is not possible to believe that how the two main / major component i.e. Panel & Motherboard of new product of reputed brand like SONY have developed defect & required replacement with in a short span of 11months & 22 months of purchase respectively.
    The above incident has created the doubt that either we have been given already defective piece or repaired piece by your dealer. You will appreciate that consumers buy the SONY product believing its quality by default at the higher prices than the other similar product available in the market but now it seems that quality of the SONY is being compromised at the cost of consumerís faith & cost & if such type of quality problem will be faced by the consumer , Brand value of Sony will be erode drastically.
    I am really feeling disturbed & frustrated by the attitude of the SONY INDIA LTD . It seems that company is merely interested in making the profits by selling the substandard products on higher prices & leaving the consumer on the mercy of GOD.
    Now I request you, kindly look in to the matter immediately & get the product replaced with the new one keeping the faith alive in the consumers about the quality products of SONY otherwise the consumer /customer will have to think twice or thrice before buying the SONY PRODUCTS.
    Regards,
    Sandeep Jain
    106-A, Kanchanjunga Appartments,
    Sector-53, Noida-201301,
    U.P., India
    Ph. 9910845993

Unregistered

Default Sony cheating customers through free airtel hd digital tv offer

SONY's Diwali offer of Airtel HD Digital TV with LCD/LED TV of 32" or more is an unfair trade practice of selling Airtel HD DTH along with Sony TV as online forcing by making the customers to believe it as free.

If the customer directly purchasing the same package paying 2590 online, they will get free subscription of Rs. 650 and Cash Back of Rs.250 along with it. Then actual cost may come down to Rs. 1700/- Here Sony Collecting Rs.50 more than the actual price.
    The image posted on face book on the following link is a clear eveidnce for this complaint.
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    I have submitted the same detailes in the complaint form in sony website, but they tried to misguide me inspite of providing a clear explanation.

Unregistered

Sir
    i would like to inform you that i purchased LCD-SONY 32cx320 dated 27.10.11 and was installed on 03.11.11 and on 10.11.11 the LCD DEVELOPED a defect in which it was not showing the original colored picture in all the channels. After observing for two days i registered a complaint with the Sony customer care centre (1800-103-7799) on 13.11.11, my complaint number-8754532, after registration one of company executives came on 15.11.11 and told me that mother-board is defective and i was assured by him and as well as his senior that the LCD will be replaced. On same day the visiting engineer took away with him the original warranty card and informaed me that one of their technical representative will contact us in this connection but nobody cared to solve the said problem. I again contacted the sony executive named Mr Manoj(Sony Center Patiala) on 17.11.11 who suggested me to get the motherboard changed. Since the whole piece (LCD) seems to be defective i am not willing to get it repaired timed and again and loose value of money and in addition to facing mental agony further loss of my money and time. I requested him to replace this defective LCD with new-one, for which no action has been taken by the concerned officials of sony. I am already under going mental agony after spending a huge amount on this electronic gadget and getting troubles in liue of my hard earned money.I finaly request you to either replace the said defective LCD or to refund my money with interest at the rate of 24% per annum imideately from the date of purchase till the actual payment. Further you are advised to pay me the cost of rs 5000 incurred towards running here and there for getting the needful done. Please be advised that if the needful is not done by 30.11.11 i shall be further claiming damages for mental agony etc and filing of suite in the appropriate court of law and also taking the matter through media. Kindly pay heed towards the matter mantioned as above.

Kshitiz verma
    #316, Sector 21
    Block-c, Street no-2
    Gandhi Nagar
    Mandi Gobindgarh

Default SONY LCD TV - Clarity service center.

Dear Sir,
    Am Harish, i purchased SONY LCD KL - 26S550A in the year 2009. I enjoyed the quality of sony until 2011 october. We faced a minute fault of red/green shade on the figures.

A person named Sudakar from clarity services, padi chennai-50, reached our home on 19 OCT 2011 and asked us to bring the TV to showroom in PADI (which is 25km from our house).

They replaced COMMON MODE SHOKE COIL and delivered TV on 02 NOV 2011. They charged Rs. 728 + 600( up and transportation charge).

JOB NO: WS10090811102000310 DATE: 20-10-2011

DELIVERY DATE: 02-11-2011

Inspite of all these barriers, we again faced same problem in 10 days(during the period of Service warranty) after delivery of the TV. We continously called CLARITY services showroom and same person(Sudakar) reached our home, removed a circuit board from TV for service on 13 DEC 2011. Now we crossed a week and still we haven't got any response from CLARITY services, padi, ch -50.

We contionusly keep calling the CLARITY SERVICE center 2654116, 26547744 and also the person Sudakar(9003207452). We havent got any response till date 22-12-2011 which is not expected from a Authorised SERVICE center.

We choosed SONY International brand as i greatly believe in its International quality & Standard Services. But now am highly disappointed with service provided by CLARITY SERVICES, padi, ch - 50.

Also provide me address of Authorised Service center who can give a 100% customer satisfaction.

Can you please take necessary steps and help me in fixing my TV permanently.

I still believe in the quality of SONY, hence expecting a prompt response from you on time.

Thanks,
    HARISH G.K.

Unregistered

Default sony authorised service centre jaypee electronics complaint

I had requested for a service rectification of a fuse for my home theatre dvd player DZ310. The service was carried out today i.e. 2/09/2013.
    The engineer Mr. Ansari from Japee Electronics Noida.
    The complaint is - The fuse was replaced & the dvd started to work but Mr. Ansari started to manhandle the dvd player & later told me that it is not reading the dvd so he will have to repair the lense & motor. I was very upset from his conduct & told him that everything was working when due to voltage fluctuation the fuse got burned. I told him to show it to me. To my surprise when I operated it started to play the dvd normally. I told him not to fiddle with the dvd anymore. He was trying smart to fleece money from me. This is a very bad conduct & harassment from a authorized sony service centre. I need an explanation from Sony India or I will take appropriate action at my end.
    Paid Rs. 550 Cash receipt no. 6802, dt 02/09/2013 to Mr. Ansari from Jaypee electronics, Noida.

Default Sony India Pathetic Aftersales Service (LCD 32EX400)

Hi,
    I have purchased Sony Bravia 32EX400 in the Month of Jan 2011. Since last 2 months it started showing whitness after few minutes of watching it.

I have submitted it to authorized sony india seirvice centre in meerut on 5 Nov'13, after checking service centre gave me a estimate of 3000/- and timeline of 2days. Now its more than 20days I am daily chasing them for the update, challenges I am facing:
    1.) They are not reachable at all over phone.
    2.) Now they are not commiting any time line.
    3.) Their behaviour is rude and not satisfactory.
    4.) They are not updating to us from their side.

After releasing these issues, I lodge a compliant on sony india customer care, they committed me a call back within 48 hours, now again its more than a week I called the thrice on every call they assure a call back within 48 hours, but not even a single call from their end as well.
    I need help before sony people made mess of my lcd.

Thanks
    Abhishek Gupta

+ Reply to Thread