+ Reply to Thread

Croma Split Air conditioner-Ineffective cooling-complaint reg.

This is a discussion on Croma Split Air conditioner-Ineffective cooling-complaint reg. within the Home Appliances forums, part of the Home & Garden category; Dated: 15.07.10 Subject:Croma Split Air conditioner-Ineffective cooling-complaint reg. Dear Sir / Madam We have purchased a Split A/C from Croma, ...

Default Croma Split Air conditioner-Ineffective cooling-complaint reg.

Dated: 15.07.10

Subject:Croma Split Air conditioner-Ineffective cooling-complaint reg.

Dear Sir / Madam

We have purchased a Split A/C from Croma, Faridabad on 5th July 2010, which has been delivered on 6th July 2010 & installed on 8th July 2010. Since installation, a/c is not giving proper cooling. Number of times, I had called up Croma Faridabad for making complaint. On 10th July 2010, I visited Croma Faridabad and lodged the complaint physically at Customer Care Department. Customer Care Executives assured us to resolve the issue at the earliest. Then, on 11th July 2010, they send Engineers to visit our place and they checked our A/C and saying that A/c gives this much of cooling only and saying there may be problem with Stabilizer and did nothing.

We have been calling up time & again but not getting proper response. Store Manager Ms. Anuradha, Croma Faridabad Branch assured us to send the Senior reliable Engineers at our place. On 13th July, Engineers came to our place and told us to switch on the a/c for two hours, then I will come tomorrow and see what is the problem because he himself was unable to find the fault why a/c is not giving proper cooling. On 14th July, we started a/c at 4:00 pm till 9:30 pm but no one had turned up. Since, it has been installed hardly 7 days back and we are not satisfied with the product. We want to get the A/c replaced.

Kindly look into the matter seriously and take action accordingly. Either refund our money or change the A/c as soon as possible.

Regards

(Manoj Sharma)
    Bill No.118-116612
    #9958846942 / 9818284900
    R/o B-2/303, NHPC Residential Colony,
    Sector-41, Faridabad-121001.

Unregistered

Default Poor quality of Croma ACs

Hi All,

I had purchased a croma window AC as at the time of selling they told me that this Croma AC contains a compressor of Panasonic which really efective and good. However I purchased. after till date (32 days) the AC is nto working and they changed it finally from BlueStar AC and charged some extra amount as an cost of new AC. I was fine with that deal chalo OK change to kiya. They guys do not have any sense in terms of services they are again come back stating that you need to pay Rs. 500 more for new AC installation. this is really to much stupidity and lack of services offered by croma.

ARUN MISHRA

AC Purchased from - Croma Janakpuri

I agree with you Arun Mishra... These Croma people have not senses and curtsey. Nor do they value their customer's money. They are leech looking for more and more money. Don't pay them extra and try to get your things right at any cost. and give them the examples for Daikin, Samsung, LG and their fantastic cusotmer service.

Croma is known for its relatively newer prices and I did not know that they are so poor with their customer service. Probably they don't value their customers and their money. They are looking for more and you please don't pay them extra. Also give them the examples for Daikin, Samsung, LG and their fantastic cusotmer service.

Banned

Don't worry at all, I thing something has gone drastically wrong with Croma. Usually they are good. Its ok if you feel like you can go for other major brands like Daikin, Haier Hitachi from next time. You will feel better and satisfied.

+ Reply to Thread