dear sir
I have purchased one exide invared 500+ tubular battery from your dealar , Yash enterprises , Opp. Ragnoli Hotel , Dombivli east , Thane District , Maharastra State,on 7th of july 2008. The same used for my inverter at my home. The said battery not working properly since last 8 to 9 months. When I made complaint at first, the shopkeeper made some repairing works and also filled distilled water in the battery. But as the time went on the filling of distilled water became very frequently and even recently it required to fill once in 15 to 20 days. Finally when I checked the battery with one other technician I found that the battery is not functioning properly. So I went to the above said dealer and asked for a replacement as it is still with in the warranty period. But the dealer was reluctant to give proper service saying that eventhough it is written in the warranty card as the warranty period is for 2 years, the company is actually giving the warranty service only upto 1 and a 1/2 years. I have been continously approaching for last 2 to 3 months, but I am not getting the proper service from him. Now it is very close of completion of my warranty period. So please advice me what to do and whom to approach.

Yours faithfully

anandan.k.

You