+ Reply to Thread

Harassed by Kent ro service centre

This is a discussion on Harassed by Kent ro service centre within the Home Appliances forums, part of the Home & Garden category; I purchased a Kent ro system last June and since then every time I require filter change , the procedure ...

Default Harassed by Kent ro service centre

I purchased a Kent ro system last June and since then every time I require filter change , the procedure is traumatic. It takes over a week for a person to visit my house after a zillion calls. Meanwhile all I can do is buy gallons of mineral water for my family.
    I was never explained that I would require a filter change every 1-2 months and that would be such a tedious task. Every one I speak to passes the buck to someone else and finally nothing happens. Then it becomes a Sunday and then it's a new week of calls. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who is facing this or are there others out there.

Dear Sir,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. kindly provide us your contact details with machine serial number so that a prompt action can be taken to resolve your query.

Thanks
    kent RO Systems Ltd.

+ Reply to Thread