+ Reply to Thread

IFB WASHING MACHINE ELITE SX-manufacturing defect.

This is a discussion on IFB WASHING MACHINE ELITE SX-manufacturing defect. within the Home Appliances forums, part of the Home & Garden category; Sir, I would like to inform you that I have purchased IFB Washing Machine Elite SX via invoice number C-10647/10-11 ...

Default IFB WASHING MACHINE ELITE SX-manufacturing defect.

Sir,

I would like to inform you that I have purchased IFB Washing Machine Elite SX via invoice number C-10647/10-11 dated 29.03.2011 from their dealer M/s KBM Electronics ,Laxmi Nagar,Delhi-110092. Here I also like to highlight that this was a decision I took after doing much research on the best available automatic washing machines in the Market and sentiment attach to it was this that this was an anniversary gift to my wife.
    All efforts and happiness goes in vain as in next few months after purchase and we started realising that it was not a right decision to go for an IFB WM as the washing machines started giving troubles on continuous intervals and now it has become a nuisance value to our life.
    Following are the details of the complaints and problems we have faced and are facing till date.
    1. Complaint Number:7385436 (August,2011 –September,2011)
    Complaint Code:
    Remarks: The machine was getting stopped from time to time. No cycle was complete out of given options.
    Action taken by the company: The digital plate was faulty and has been replaced and the executive who visited us had claimed Rs.276 as service charges from us and give us invoice number 15048 ( M/s Magic Service and Marketing D1/15,Chatterpur Hills, New delhi-110074)).
    2. Complaint Number:7028959 (December,2011-January,2011)
    Complaint Code: 2769859
    Remarks: The machines have started making huge noise while spinning as if some air plane is landing and all of our neighbours have started complaining for disturbance caused.
    Action taken by the company: The stone plates around drums were found detached and new stone plates around drums were replaced.
    3. Complaint Number:8455985,8473745 (March,2012)
    Remarks: The machine was again making some strange noises.
    Action taken by the company: We have been suggested by the company that service which is due will solve the problem if any and executive came and do normal service said that everything is perfect.
    4. Complaint Number:8778343 (May,2012)
    Remarks: The strange noise was heard from lower part of the washing machine again and finally it stopped working.
    Action taken by the company: The executive visited on 04.05.2012 and said that motor now has to be replaced which still is pending and my machine is lying in the corner waiting for the action.
    If anyone go through the details can easily make out the mental agony, frustration and disappointment from last 14 months after taking wrong decision in buying IFB company's product. Almost every part have been replaced still there is no guarantee that it will work properly after words also. My wife and I are deeply hurt and are disturbed by the problems this machine is giving now and then.

Company is not ready to replace the machine and we are facing humilation now and then.Please see that we now need the new machines earliest as possible.

Warm Regards,

Deepak Agarwal
    8070-Sector D-8,
    Vasant Kunj.
    New Delhi-110070

Default Thanks IFB

Thanks to the company IFB !!

They finally have replaced the machine today.....

DEEPAK

+ Reply to Thread