+ Reply to Thread

Most irresponsible customer service of Hindustan Unilever prod. Pureit water purifier

This is a discussion on Most irresponsible customer service of Hindustan Unilever prod. Pureit water purifier within the Home Appliances forums, part of the Home & Garden category; I had ordered for a GKB on 26th April 2012 for which i had registered myself on the same day. ...

Default Most irresponsible customer service of Hindustan Unilever prod. Pureit water purifier

I had ordered for a GKB on 26th April 2012 for which i had registered myself on the same day. While explaining my address i had informed them that it is at Fatorda area in Goa and also gave my pin code which is 403602 and for this i got a reply that it is Atorda area as per their records and were adamant about it even after explaining that it is Fatorda. After this the address was registered in Panjim area as per their records again and not in Margaon as explained by me. Well after all this i was assured that i will get my kit in next 72 hours and if they fail to deliver then it will be given free of cost. I was happy to hear that thinking how well organized they are and that they are confident to deliver in 72 hours. Order details given by them S12/GOA1973-001273.
    But unfortunately the same was not delivered till Monday 28th afternoon so called up to reconfirm the same and was informed that is was ment to be 3 working days so they again assured that the same will be delivered within next 48 hours and complaint number given was C124145121.
    Even on 30th after all the time limits the same was not delivered. since 1st was a public holiday i called up again on 2nd may and i was confirmed that the same would be delivered in next 24 hours by the customer care. Again after the wait when called up the customer care i was again assured that it will be delivered in next 72 hours as he will have to re-register the same to avoid anymore inconvenience. For this i asked to speak to a senior person to get a permanent solution and again i am assured by the senior person that the product will be delivered in next 72 hours since he doesn't want to take a chance of giving a false assurance of 24 hours or so.
    So again i am left to wait for another 3 days hoping to get service by Pureit water purifier executives. I was under the impression that might be i would get assistance this time without anymore complaint but when i happen to see this site i was shocked to see many more similar complaints.
    Well will wait for another 3 days and after this if my kit is not delivered then the only option left would be to opt for a different company and ofcourse to publish this in facebook and other social sites to inform each and everyone friend and relative of mine not to ever go for this product.

Default Pureit

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for taking the time and effort to reach us on your concern. On behalf of Pureit team we express regret for the inconvenience caused from our end in resolving your issue. We are in a receipt of your concern and are keen to get your issue resolved on top priority.
    Regards,
    Resha Parkar (resha.parkar@unilever.com)
    Manager-Consumer Communication & ****ytics

Dear Resha Parkar,
    Thank you for responding to my concern with 24 hours of posting my complaint. I am very grateful that your technician called me on 4th afternoon itself and managed to visit my house on 5th May. But unfortunately the time he visited my house only my mother and wife were there and everyone else including myself had stepped out of the house. The technician changed the Germ kit and informed my mother that it costs Rs.500/- + additional Rs.50/- for service charge. But at that same time when he was changing the unit my mom had noticed that on the box it was mentioned Rs.400/- only and when questioned about the same to him he mentioned that denied the fact and after finishing his work he took the box along with him inspite of asking him to leave it behind. He even did not give any receipt for the same. I had complained about this to your customer service executive on 6th may, who took the pain of investigating the matter for which i am thankful but again the technician convinced him saying that he had put the kit worth Rs.500/- and to reconfirm the same he put us on conference call and again the technician tried his level best to confirm that he had put the right kit. Knowing that talking to both of them was not leading to anywhere i cut short the conversation and said it is fine for me. Again when the executive called me to confirm if i was satisfied with investigation for which i declined it and asked him let me know how to differentiate the kits worth Rs.400, Rs.500 & Rs.730/- When he started to describe the unit it was understood that the kit was worth only Rs.400/- so he himself assured that he will send another executive to verify the same.
    On 8th i get a call from the technician stating that by mistake he must have put the wrong kit and also said that he will be paying me back the balance Rs.100/- in his next visit which is next year when he comes to change my unit again else he will send the same along with the receipt with a friend of his.
    Now to begin with i had requested the unit worth Rs.730/- for which i was told that the kit was not available so unit worth Rs.500/- has been installed but actually kit worth Rs.400/- is the one which was installed in my water purifier. It is really saddening to see how customers are cheated.

Default Your Complaint is resolved!

Dear Sir,
    This is in continuation to concern mentioned in your blog dated 3rd May 2012 regarding your Pureit. We would like to thank you once again for taking the time and effort to reach us. Our customer care executive visited your place on 9th May and resolved your issue. And we trust that the solution was satisfactory. We will be glad to assist you for any kind of future queries.
    You may reach us by,
    1. Replying to this response, or
    2. Email: pureit.hul@unilever.com, or
    3. Website: http://www.pureitwater.com or
    4. Phone Call @ our 24 x 7 Pureit helpline: 1860-180-1000 / 1860-500-5678.
    Regards,
    Resha Parkar (resha.parkar@unilever.com)
    Manager-Consumer Communication & ****ytics

+ Reply to Thread