+ Reply to Thread

Signoraware kitchen apliances

This is a discussion on Signoraware kitchen apliances within the Home Appliances forums, part of the Home & Garden category; Beware of purchasing any product from signoraware !!!!!! Beware of purchasing any product from signoraware they just look for pushing ...

Thumbs down Signoraware kitchen apliances

Beware of purchasing any product from signoraware !!!!!!

Beware of purchasing any product from signoraware they just look for pushing their products in the market ... Pathetic after sales services they have got & they does'nt provide any bill & after sale services bills then they will claim the product is not sold by them . It has happened the way when i got a ro water purifying stystem purchased thru a distributor . After a week leakage started from the ro & it stopped working on complaining they said that the product is fully operational & "ok" , despite being aware of the products problem while sitting in their office they were saying that it could not happen. After a month the plug & the wire attached to the device melted then they said no problem its "okie ". Despite repeated reminders & the service engineer who came for service said the wire has to be replaced & candle // filter & the internal 2 clyinders have to be replaced , we got it done & paid the money on asking about the bill he said their is no bills for service , to which we were surprised. Again after 8-9 mths call'd the service engineer who said the membrane has to be changed to which we call'd up the company again , they replied" aap bahut shor machate ho " & no resolution to the problem was provided . One fine day the distributor gave the number of the copamny owner ,he said i personally am coming to the city & visit with another engineer who validated that the ro syatem service parts installed in my system are fake "does'nt pretains to teir company . He(the owner) said they import korean spares not tiwani parts . So much of negligence by the owners & the distributors that they don't check which parts the service engineer is installing in the ro. They does'nt provide any service slip any bills . Please don't trust this company . They were playing with my & my family's health for 2 years & installing fake products & spares during the services. 2 times a year i got the internal clyinders & the filters installed which did'nt worked & the service engineer recommended a change 3rd time.

We had sort out this problem by replacing the defective part and customer was satisfied with our service and again given us a good order of RO systems. Assure for the best services with healthy support in future also.
    Team Signora Appliances
    + 91 171 2515590

+ Reply to Thread