I have been cheated by country club india ltd. For my membership – cvpu1club113821 for rs. 52,000/- Which I paid through my credit card and cash. Date – 4th june 2012.
1. I was called to CCIL aundh office to collect luck winner gift voucher and sold the membership.
2. I was told that country club organizes programs in every 15 days and I will be given passes for these programs and they offer free lunch and dinner which normally cost Rs. 500 to 1000 in market and they are soon starting club in chinchwad too. (so if even i got here on 50 week-ends then also my money’s worth will be given to me.)
3. I was told by salersperson that he will convert the installment of payment in 36 or 48 installament once the card is swiped initially for 18 installments. His name and number is nikhil pardeshi (9881324372) . But he never picked up my phone after he sold the membership to me, once he handed over the phone to his gundas to handle me.
4. I did pay 46,000 by HDFC credit card and 6,000 by cash. I was told that I will receive kit once the payment is done , and it will contain voucher for hotel and also it will have calendar with all events of country club pune in it and will get passes for the events as and when they are arranged.
5. I was contacted by ayaz shaikh ( 7507470808)for my balance payment of 6,000 which I paid in cash and promised better service.
I was also told that they will give me membership for pancard club in akurdi as they have affiliation with them till the country club near D’mart chinchwad comes in existence. ( I was told that it will be ready by diwali or something).
6. Nikhil Pardeshi even showed me affliation chart/booklet to assure that i purchase the membership.
None of the above promises have been full-filled till date and I received only 3 plastic cards after( 3 months of making full payment )of country club against payment of rs. 52,000/-
I have not at all utilized any of your club’s facilities , not a single penny.
Please address this issue and help me get back my hard earned money. Else I have to move to some consumer forum/court to get back my money.
lina and dinesh patil