WBSEDCL / Electric Bills

The District Engineer,
Wes t Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd., Date: 10/11/2012
Government of West Bengal.
Dankuni ,Hooghly.
Sub: Change Electric Meter & Deduct Excess Bill
Respected Sir,
Myself Sisir Kumar Banerjee, dweller of T. N. Mukherjee Road, North Subhas Pally, ,P.O.- Dankuni, Dist.- Hooghly, Pin.-712331. I am also your one of the customer. My Electric meter no is T 250360 & Consumer ID is 162014551.
Now a days We are suffering from a problem regarding my Electric Meter Which is out of order from last 6 months according to you & also excess bill is coming for it. My son & Myself requested you many times to repair/change it soon & not collecting excess bill money also. but I did not get any reply from your side. As a result My family is being suffered a big problem to pay spontaneously a big amount of electric bills from last 6 months which is coming in average way from your side. You are unable to change my meter, so, Why would I pay a big amount of electric bills averagely in every month.

Sir, I am 67 years old man & I am jobless from last 20 years due to Cerebral Attack & also my family earning is not so hopeful. So My heartiest request to you u, If you kindly arrange to change my meter soon & Adjust my excess Electric Bill money from next bill, I Will be very much helpful.
Your support would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards
Sisir Kumar Banerjee
(North Subhas Pally,

3 thoughts on “WBSEDCL / Electric Bills

  1. Khalekul Zaman

    The District Engineer,
    West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd., Date: 11/03/2013
    Government of West Bengal.
    Uluberia, Howrah.
    Sub: No action has been taken after paying for meter load enhancement

    Respected Sir,
    I have Electricity connection with WBSEDCL (West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited). My consumer number is F03-474. Recently, I wanted to install an air conditioner of 2 ton at my home. For that, I requested the electricity board to do the necessary changes to the meter. After inspection, they gave a quotation for load enhancement as per WBSEDCL Procedure-A (2010). Following are the detail of the quotation: Memo: 1000530203/QUOT/03 Application No: 1000530203 Application Type: Load Enhancement Quotation Date: 19th May,2012 Quotation Due Date: 17th August,2012 Application Tariff Scheme: A (DM-U) Total payable: 1400+2446= 3846 (Load enhancement charge+security deposit) I paid the amount on 16th August’2012. [Book No: A12 Money Receipt No. – 10655 & 10656 ] Now, till now no action has been taken for changing the meter or increasing the load of the meter. I have already installed the air conditioner in my home. But conditioner is not running as no action has been initiated by the electricity board. We are currently not using the A.C. as we are afraid it may damage both the meter or the AC itself. So, after paying almost Rs. 4000 (let alone the AC price) there has been no change to the situation. Please look into the matter.

    Khalekul Zaman
    Vill & PO – Jagadishpur (N)
    PS – Uluberia
    Dist – Howrah
    Pin -711315

  2. Amit Gorai

    I want to pay my electric bill through online portal in INDPUR CCC.
    Hence I filled-up the consumer registration page where I can put my consumer ID but I can not find the Installation No. (No/Type):. Plz help me as soon as possible. Thank you

  3. Mahadev pan

    My Customer ID: 233105390. But I want the my Installation No. (No/Type).
    please provide it.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *